Old June 3rd 04, 08:42 PM
White Crappie

On Wed, 26 May 2004 07:01:45 -0400, Dave Hall
wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2004 22:57:29 GMT, "Bert Craig"
wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
. ..
Riddle me this then Batman, why are there no type accepted LEGAL CB
radios produced with a roger beep or an echo?

Sorry Dave, my old Galaxy DX-949 came stock woith a roger beep...and was/is
FCC type accepted.

http://www.galaxyradios.com/cb/949.html

Would you happen to to have the FCC I.D. number of that radio? That
radio, other than the roger beep, also has variable power, something
else no other legal CB has. I have my doubts that this radio is
entirely legal.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Try this one Dave;

http://cbworldinformer.com/200107/ga...erformance.htm
Old June 4th 04, 12:51 PM
Frank Gilliland

Shush! I think Twisty is trying to say something.......

It is the citizen's job to enforce the law -Frank Gilliland
-

I work for an organization that is legally authorized to use the
freeband" - Frank Gilliland -
_
From: Frank Gilliland Group: **
rec.radio.cb Subject: ** OT: Berg video Date: ** Sun, May
16, 2004, 9:17pm (EDT-3) Frank Gilliland
wrote: Somebody should inform Landshark that there is more than one

Okay, turn your squelch back up -- it wasn't anything worth hearing.

http://tinyurl.com/ytcah
http://tinyurl.com/2yor7

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----