Old July 8th 04, 01:47 PM
Julia

Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I spank
my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a job and
do something productive with your life, rodent.

Steveo ~ have you considered investing in invisible fencing?!?!... your
pets seem to have trouble controlling themselves....

Old July 8th 04, 03:58 PM
Steveo

"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I spank
my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve so
people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a job and
do something productive with your life, rodent.

Steveo ~ have you considered investing in invisible fencing?!?!... your
pets seem to have trouble controlling themselves....

Do they make that fence for pet rats? My barn cats usually just chew
their heads off..not much to eat in rat-boy's dome.
Old July 8th 04, 04:15 PM
Julia

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
Hope you don't mind about the restore, I like continuity when I
spank my pet lamers.

So why don't we xpost to a few of your favorite groups there steve
so people can really get to know the truly lame side of steveo the
poser.

'Ratz

Aww isn't that special..I have a pet rat following me. Get a job and
do something productive with your life, rodent.

Steveo ~ have you considered investing in invisible fencing?!?!...
your pets seem to have trouble controlling themselves....

Do they make that fence for pet rats? My barn cats usually just chew
their heads off..not much to eat in rat-boy's dome.

LOL... I imagine it would work just fine if you can get the collar to fit
snuggly around it's neck.... it may be a bit more painful on an animal as
small as a rat, and because of the pea-sized brain it may take a few more
training sessions to get it to respond properly ~ but I'm sensing that you
may not have a problem with those two issues...

Old July 8th 04, 04:19 PM
Steveo

"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Hehe, true enough. All I'd have to do is say Uni once and rat-tard
would come running like a trained circus rodent.
Old July 8th 04, 04:45 PM
Aratzio

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:15:42 GMT, "Julia"
transparently proposed:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

You at least show some originality and I applaud that. But slurping
Stevey boys posts shows a considerable lack of judgement. Well you
cannot have everything. Now, some advice, use your own lames in the
future, slurping on others will get boring quick.

So does Stevey get spanked around in your group as much as when he
pokes his head into abn-s-c? If I had not xposted these he would have
run away by now. But now that he has *supporters* he has to make a
show of not running away too soon.

Okay, now you try a post all on your own without slurping stevey boy.

'Ratz

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Old July 8th 04, 05:00 PM
Julia

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Slurping?!?!.... no, you are sadly mistaken, that disgusting habit is for
pets like yourself.... run along now before he gets that collar around your
scrawny, little neck.

Old July 8th 04, 05:07 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

LOL, rat-tard has slurped way too much DCon, he's having a meltdown
from being slapped around in the groups he cross-posts too.

What a putz.
Old July 8th 04, 05:44 PM
Aratzio

On 08 Jul 2004 16:07:53 GMT, Steveo
transparently proposed:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

Come on, at least try something new, go out on a limb, experiment,
worst that could happen is I spank you a litte harder.

So Stevey, why did this all start, you never did answer that. You
always take the cowards way out and snip rather than answer. You
remember why, you got beat mercilessly for a couple days (sort of like
now) and then ran away (which you will do soon spanktard). You keep
coming back to torll people and you didn't get much response. But this
time I decided to pull your chain and watch you k00k dance for me. I
even went to the trouble to bring along some of your ?friends? just so
it would be fair. Now that was a very nice thing for me to do. Now you
are doing the k00kdance with partners and it looks soooooo cute.

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Old July 8th 04, 08:51 PM
Julia

Steveo wrote:

Steveo wrote:
"Julia" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
[...]

I gotta tell ya Steve, you have the weirdest collection of pets on the
internet...

official Steveo threat collection I Am Not George CB 38 May 15th 04 01:18 AM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM
gay pride & dance festivals Don Souter General 0 July 3rd 03 11:57 PM