Old October 12th 04, 07:59 PM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
BP wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote
in :

"DR. Death" wrote in
:

*yawn*

LOL typical sock puppet

Yes, and so is your little akc boifriend, google-puppet.

yawn..

That's funny a few of your keyqueens said that was doug and not me
perhaps you need to confer with them, btw I have no reason to post
thru any other means I whip your asses daily with this one have
had this account for more yrs than you have sucked cock you and
your bunch is impotent.

You can always tell when george is upset, he brings up the only
subject he has intimate knowledge of.

It is the only subject you understand, and btw my name is not
george.. btw what is your name, since we are on the subject of names.

So far, according to you, it looks like my name is either randy or
mark beck. I might tell you my real name but you need to use the magic
word that they teach you to say in your special ed class. Come on
george, you can say it.

Ok let's see if you will... Please tell me your name and btw my name is
not george it is fred. since were gonna be on a first name basis

Fred sounds made up, I'll stick with calling you by your real name, GEORGE
Revolution is my name. But you can call me God.

Old October 12th 04, 08:02 PM
Mopeadopeizcrazy

Dick said Gee-ogre was insane. Gee-ogre
was in this group agitating when Clinton was
still in office.

Twithed you butt rimming fugly toad, you have no idea what Dick said
because you wre licking jizz off of menz room walls at the Petro.

Old October 12th 04, 08:03 PM
DR. Death

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
Lancer wrote in news:416aa8ff.13180625
@news.easynews.com:

I also never said otherwise. Quit trying to put words in
other peoples mouths and form your own thoughts.

Sounds like twisty, outs words into others mouths and tells
them what they mean by thier posts.

You should lay off the booze George, your slurring and
misspelling words.

you should lay of the dick sandwiches, you know they say you are
what you eat... thanks for posting right on cue... sock puppet and
all.. .

All you can talk about is your fascination with the male genitalia.
Wouldn't it be easier on your psyche if you would just come out of
the closet and proclaim your gayness? It must be an awful mental
struggle to deny your true self.

truth hurts you huh, how do you like you're cock sandwiches?? on
wheat or rye?

ROFLMAO Every time you post homo crap I know I'm getting under your
skin. I am truly pulling you strings. You may now worship me as your
god.

Do yourself a favor and don't kid yourself, you are a homo thats why i
post it for you, and twisty is the only god in this NG just ask him

So Twist is your god, I can see that. But surely you have enough time to
worship two gods.
Twisty
Dr.Death
Georges co-gods. Now how about that web site.......
http://www.floraco.com/organs/monkey/

Old October 12th 04, 08:08 PM
DR. Death

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On 11 Oct 2004 10:28:39 GMT, Steveo
wrote in :

Frank Gilliland wrote:
As far as I know, Doug hasn't posted here in a
couple years, yet everyone thinks the trolling is coming from him
because he is so hated by so many.

Well that and those pesky little IP numbers in his posts, Frank.

(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) 63.127.52.37

Or is it your theory that someone in Toledo is forging him? Keep in
mind I have emails from him saved to a file that also confirm that
the fugly felon is back to his same tired ****.

BTW, I just did a little research. Turns out you can write or download
.cgi scripts that will label your outgoing packets with whatever IP
you choose (or any other identifying info). All you need is a friendly
ISP that will give you access to a directory that will let you upload
and run your own .cgi scripts. Or simply run your own UNIX server. The
only positive way to tell where the posts are coming from is by the
PATH line, but those end at the Google server. So those Google posts
from Toledo could really be coming from just about anywhere.

Now there are a lot of people who hate Doug. But I can think of at
least one person who would already know how to do this type of
misdirection and have the motivation to do it -- Phil Covington.
Alternatively, the posts could be coming from someone who has never
identified himself on the newsgroup, which is not so far fetched when
you realize that Voobner never posted under his real name (despite
Phil's claim that he is Dwight Stewart).

The point is that those posts may or may not be coming from Doug and
there is no way to be sure one way or the other. It's easy to believe
what you want to believe. However, without proof it's just speculative
guessing.

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000

Newsgroups

You can get a shell account for $25 a year. Most allow running 2 processes.
Do a search for IRC shells.

Old October 13th 04, 12:02 AM
Steveo

"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:
Twithed you butt rimming fugly toad, you have no idea what Dick said
because you wre licking jizz off of menz room walls at the Petro.

Why don't you grow up already, asshole.
Old October 13th 04, 12:05 AM
Steveo

"DR. Death" wrote:
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"DR. Death" wrote in
:

wrote in message
[...]

He worships the fugly felon too.

http://img83.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img83...closefugly.jpg
Old October 13th 04, 12:18 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
As I posted you are wrong on all counts, Dick made the first post on 12-
23-2001.

You posted these, dip****.

http://tinyurl.com/6jngs

http://tinyurl.com/5espk
Old October 13th 04, 12:42 AM
Mopeadopeizcrazy

Steveo wrote
Why don't you grow up already, asshole

Whydja only have time to get two pictures during yer alleged visit to N8's
house? Too busy runnin? HAHAHAHAHARDEEHARRHARR

Leave the newsgroup, mopeadope. Leave, and we will consider allowing
Twithed to stay on in rrcb as our punch clown.

Old October 13th 04, 12:47 AM
Steveo

"Mopeadopeizcrazy" wrote:
Steveo wrote
Why don't you grow up already, asshole

Whydja only have time to get two pictures during yer alleged visit to
N8's house?

Nope, only one. Dogie kept hiding everytime I went to take his pic. His
momma didn't raise any kids with a spine.

Aaron kicks Doug out of AKC...The list U Know Who CB 24 October 20th 04 01:01 AM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM
stop blaming doug Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 2 December 13th 03 02:12 PM