Old April 13th 05, 11:50 AM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:09:32 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

It's a amazing what a little info you can get on a poster's history on Google,
Dave. My favorite about this info on Frank, it the imaginary McDonald's, and the
fishing trip he had at the lake in a storm !!!!

It's amazing how quickly some people resort to digging up the past
when they can't deal with the present.

But the past is what sets a pattern of behavior.

College brat, Nam-dodger, AWOL from the National Guard, DUI, two
bankrupt oil businesses..... yep, just like you said: "the past is
what sets a pattern of behavior".

Now that you've been caught in you own web of hypocrisy, you try to
change the topic. Has Twisty been giving you lessons?

Look at what they're
digging up from Mikey Jackson's past. Looks like Vinnie has exposed
some hypocrisy from you. So maybe you should be a little less zealous
to call other people hypocrites in the future.

What hypocrisy? Where did I contradict myself except to expose your
own hypocrisy?

This isn't about me, although you are attempting to make it so. Making
it about me, deflects from the real story, which is your own blatant
hypocrisy.

Who's the hypocrite, Dave?

You are. You got all over Vinnie for being a "tough guy", yet you are
on record behaving in an even more aggressive display of the same type
of behavior.

Heck, even Dave agrees with me
on this one -- every time I bring up Bush's DUI or business failures,
Dave says they are irrelevant. So Vinnie, are you calling Dave a liar?

You should leave the spin and deflection tactics to Twisty. He's had
way more experience.

Don't feel bad because you walked into a trap -- if you look back on
our previous discussions you will see that you have walked into -many-
traps I set for you.

You do not possess the necessary social skills to "trap" me. Your
thinking is too rigid and binary. You lack "people skills".

I have a couple traps set right now and I'm just
waiting for you to take the bait.

If that were true, then why announce it?

Have you ever considered a career in agriculture?

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj
Old April 13th 05, 11:58 AM
Steveo

Dave Hall wrote:
Have you ever considered a career in agriculture?

Good luck, there's better than a 50% failure rate for new start-up business
in that field.
Old April 13th 05, 01:18 PM
Frank Gilliland

wrote:

It's a amazing what a little info you can get on a poster's history on Google,
Dave. My favorite about this info on Frank, it the imaginary McDonald's, and the
fishing trip he had at the lake in a storm !!!!

It's amazing how quickly some people resort to digging up the past
when they can't deal with the present.

But the past is what sets a pattern of behavior.

College brat, Nam-dodger, AWOL from the National Guard, DUI, two
bankrupt oil businesses..... yep, just like you said: "the past is
what sets a pattern of behavior".

Now that you've been caught in you own web of hypocrisy, you try to
change the topic. Has Twisty been giving you lessons?

Macho-Man Vinnie changed the topic, I didn't. But I did take advantage
of it to point out your hypocrisy.

Look at what they're
digging up from Mikey Jackson's past. Looks like Vinnie has exposed
some hypocrisy from you. So maybe you should be a little less zealous
to call other people hypocrites in the future.

What hypocrisy? Where did I contradict myself except to expose your
own hypocrisy?

This isn't about me, although you are attempting to make it so. Making
it about me, deflects from the real story, which is your own blatant
hypocrisy.

You're right, the topic is about Vinnie thumping his chest.

Who's the hypocrite, Dave?

You are. You got all over Vinnie for being a "tough guy", yet you are
on record behaving in an even more aggressive display of the same type
of behavior.

I guess that makes me more qualified than yourself to make any sort of
judgment on the subject.

Heck, even Dave agrees with me
on this one -- every time I bring up Bush's DUI or business failures,
Dave says they are irrelevant. So Vinnie, are you calling Dave a liar?

You should leave the spin and deflection tactics to Twisty. He's had
way more experience.

Don't feel bad because you walked into a trap -- if you look back on
our previous discussions you will see that you have walked into -many-
traps I set for you.

You do not possess the necessary social skills to "trap" me. Your
thinking is too rigid and binary. You lack "people skills".

More pop-psychology, Dave? Gawd, how boring.

I have a couple traps set right now and I'm just
waiting for you to take the bait.

If that were true, then why announce it?

Because it's more fun to watch you fall into a trap when you are
looking for it. Do you want me to tell you when you are hot or cold?

Have you ever considered a career in agriculture?

Not really, although I hear they make a pretty good living from
government subsidies.

Old April 13th 05, 02:00 PM
Vinnie S.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:50:26 -0400, Dave Hall wrote:

This isn't about me, although you are attempting to make it so. Making
it about me, deflects from the real story, which is your own blatant
hypocrisy.

Who's the hypocrite, Dave?

You are. You got all over Vinnie for being a "tough guy", yet you are
on record behaving in an even more aggressive display of the same type
of behavior.

Actually, Frank has no clue, and sided with George. I did not challange to meet
anyone. I did not threaten to go to someone's house and sneak onto their
property, and then take pictures. I did not of these. George, Chris, or whomever
then threatened to come over to my house and do such a thing. I don't don't why
he chose me, but did so none the less. I simply stated that if such a thing
happened, that George was fair game. I was more or less defending my privacy and
property. Frank took it upon himself to call me a tough guy for that reason. And
that about says it all for Frank.

And I take pleasure in showing the people here that Frank is the true tough guy,
as shown my the link below.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/... 2f3b40d85682

So there it is, in historical fashion. In black and white. The imaginary
McDonald's, the fishing trip in the storm, etc.

Vinnie S.
Old April 13th 05, 10:43 PM
Steveo

wrote:

This isn't about me, although you are attempting to make it so. Making
it about me, deflects from the real story, which is your own blatant
hypocrisy.

Who's the hypocrite, Dave?

You are. You got all over Vinnie for being a "tough guy", yet you are
on record behaving in an even more aggressive display of the same type
of behavior.

Actually, Frank has no clue, and sided with George. I did not challange
to meet anyone. I did not threaten to go to someone's house and sneak
onto their property, and then take pictures. I did not of these.

I did it by invitation and the ****sticks still try to throw me under
the bus, Enzo. Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.

Old April 14th 05, 01:21 AM
Vinnie S.

On 13 Apr 2005 21:43:18 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I did it by invitation and the ****sticks still try to throw me under
the bus, Enzo.

Right, which is what separates you from them. I didn't invite them, or challenge
them. They decided to single me out for some reason. Well, if they decide to
come here, then they are fair game.

Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.

That is more than I got right now !

Vinnie S.
Old April 14th 05, 01:31 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
On 13 Apr 2005 21:43:18 GMT, Steveo wrote:

I did it by invitation and the ****sticks still try to throw me under
the bus, Enzo.

Right, which is what separates you from them. I didn't invite them, or
challenge them. They decided to single me out for some reason. Well, if
they decide to come here, then they are fair game.

Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.

That is more than I got right now !

Vinnie S.

Fly me up there and we will 'git er done'.. and have time for a
joy ride to PA. Give me two weeks notice please. I can bring
a tree climber too..one of the boys that is going to Dayton
with me. This guy is fearless when it comes to heights, I'm
scared to death of anything more than 30 feet.

I can fly from Akron which is cheaper than Hopkins.
Old April 14th 05, 01:43 AM
Vinnie S.

On 14 Apr 2005 00:31:55 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Never mind trying to appease the three walkie-talkie
operators that hang here humping legs...one look at their antenna
or coax is all you need to know about their deficiencies.

That is more than I got right now !

Vinnie S.

Fly me up there and we will 'git er done'.. and have time for a
joy ride to PA. Give me two weeks notice please. I can bring
a tree climber too..one of the boys that is going to Dayton
with me. This guy is fearless when it comes to heights, I'm
scared to death of anything more than 30 feet.

I can fly from Akron which is cheaper than Hopkins.

I want to do it this Saturday. But I first have to take care of some flood
erosion from that storm last week. I had a ****load of soil washed away, so I
had 3 dump truck loads of fill delivered, and I am shoveling it by hand.
Hopefully, this fill won't wash away, since it is a clay mix. I have completed
about half of it. Man, I could use a John Deere tractor right now.

Vinnie S.
Old April 14th 05, 01:52 AM
Steveo

Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

I'd rent a bobcat and consider some bull-nut 1's and 2's stone to
heal that problem for good. You can move and grade -tons- of material
for about $300 a day rental, that machine is slick.

You can soil over it if you must grow something there.
Old April 14th 05, 05:36 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Vinnie S. wrote:
[...]

LMAO!!!! A big strong guy like you

I can fly from Akron which is cheaper than Hopkins.

I'm going to Fabulous Fords Forever this Weekend in
Los Angeles, should be good time. Got some killer pics
of the rig in Az offroading, might be heading to Tennessee
in the beginning of June, is that anywhere near Pa?

Landshark

--
My bad..the camera is mightier than the blowhard(s)..in most respects.