Old September 18th 05, 11:08 PM
The Magnum

"jim" wrote in message
The Magnum wr
That doesnt detract from the fact that
the UK's recognised spoken language is English.

Your president speaks English... our premier speaks English.. its how it
is...

I esperan teclear pronto con usted. Los deseos más buenos,
Graham

thanx for pointing out the english speak english.

My pleasure. it may have escaped some ;o)

Old September 18th 05, 11:13 PM
The Magnum

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
The boy? is that what bobby means?

it means cop.

Dang, I better stop calling people bobby then! Maybe I picked it up from
watching Benny Hill re-runs

(i had no idea what it meant)

It does mean policemen or women but we have so many expressions for them in
different areas it could go on all night.. a few examples are, rozzers, old
bill, bobbys, the nick, the filth, bluebottles, tit heads (due to the
helmets) the fuzz, pigs, coppers, boys in blue and so on... anyone know any
more names please contribute )

Old September 19th 05, 07:23 AM

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:07:59 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

Hundreds of years of Brit oppression and you can't remember
back beyond a couple of years

Whatever... you are seriously boring me now, your just a SIF and a boring
one at that.. go get that life boy...

The simple-minded are easily bored. Especially by tough
questions. Get yer own ****ing life, if there's such a thing in your
****ant of a country.
Old September 19th 05, 07:25 AM

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:58:26 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

Im married with 4 daughters... and we showed the Aussies we can Bat )

The
Ashes are OURS... wooo hoooh

Artificial insemination is wunnerdul. Who was the father.

Or, as they say -- Mama's baby; papa's maybe.

Maybe in your user friendly world...not mine..

Brilliant repartee, as usual.
Old September 19th 05, 09:52 PM
The Magnum

wrote:

Hundreds of years of Brit oppression and you can't remember
back beyond a couple of years

Whatever... you are seriously boring me now, your just a SIF and a boring
one at that.. go get that life boy...

The simple-minded are easily bored. Especially by tough
questions. Get yer own ****ing life, if there's such a thing in your
****ant of a country.

Tough questions? your just a foul mouthed little boy now run along ...