Old September 17th 05, 02:25 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
The boy? is that what bobby means?

it means cop.

Dang, I better stop calling people bobby then! Maybe I picked it up from
watching Benny Hill re-runs

(i had no idea what it meant)
Old September 17th 05, 02:27 AM
jim

now benny hill was funny as ****. too bad he passed on...
Old September 17th 05, 03:14 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

The boy? is that what bobby means?

it means cop.

Dang, I better stop calling people bobby then! Maybe I picked it up
from watching Benny Hill re-runs

(i had no idea what it meant)

now benny hill was funny as ****. too bad he passed on...

Didn't he end up like a hermit or recluse in his late years? There was some
stories but man was he funny!

I hear he was a tit licker. ($1 deadwood)
Old September 18th 05, 03:42 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message

thanx for pointing out the english speak english.

Bloody booby.

I fixed this for you Mopar

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up
and speak; courage is also what it

Old September 18th 05, 03:42 PM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
Bloody bobby.

booby actually. the boy has posted a lot which keeps the ng interesting.
better than the toledo crap...

Hey, that's what I said in a previous post, dog gone it.

I don't know about the "crap", but I did here
about a Toledo Carp.

Landshark

--
The internet is fun but it's no substitute for books, people,
nature, or direct experiences. But you think that you can

Old September 18th 05, 03:45 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Bloody bobby.

booby actually. the boy has posted a lot which keeps the ng
interesting. better than the toledo crap...

Hey, that's what I said in a previous post, dogie gone it.

I fixed it for ya.

I don't know about the "crap", but I did here
about a Toledo Carp.

Landshark

Just for Jim.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html
Old September 18th 05, 10:58 PM
The Magnum

Im married with 4 daughters... and we showed the Aussies we can Bat )

The
Ashes are OURS... wooo hoooh

Artificial insemination is wunnerdul. Who was the father.

Or, as they say -- Mama's baby; papa's maybe.

Maybe in your user friendly world...not mine..

Old September 18th 05, 11:02 PM
The Magnum

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
news
"The Magnum" wrote:

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message
"The Magnum" wrote:

One occurance and the Brazilian guy was so innocent his address was

found in
one of the un-exploded back packs.

Great. That thar is a shootin' offense, sorry, offenCe, yessir.

We have courts for that. We may not like the ponderous process and
the unfortunate celebrated screwups it has produced, but it beats
shooting a guy in the head AFTER you've captured him.

You suffer the same problems in America so dont give me that. It was a

one
of rare occurance thats why it was so well publicised.

It is *your* words and *your implicit indictment* that I quoted above.
You said that he "was so innocent his address was found..." not the
police, not anyone else. YOU.

Now, either the police screwed up, or this is English Justice and
that's just okay. One or 'tother.

Now, I'm working on the assumption that they screwed up. Fine. What
I'm saying is that this so-called "special training" (your phrase
again) they got isn't up to the job. Some random Bobby may not carry
a gun, but those who do -- and are authorized to use force to
potentially preempt a terrorist act -- DAMNED WELL BETTER BE TRAINED
IN HOW TO MAKE A SNAP DECISION UNDER STRESS.

Your "special training" isn't worth ****.

In your opinion... besides which their SNAP DECISION was to shoot the
f_cker. And didnt they do it well. The fact they screwed up is neither here
or there... they took him out... The American police do the same, it
happens... i wont be shedding too many tears.. will you?

Old September 18th 05, 11:05 PM
The Magnum

"The Magnum" wrote:

One occurance and the Brazilian guy was so innocent his address was

found in
one of the un-exploded back packs.

Great. That thar is a shootin' offense, sorry, offenCe, yessir.

We have courts for that. We may not like the ponderous process and
the unfortunate celebrated screwups it has produced, but it beats
shooting a guy in the head AFTER you've captured him.

You suffer the same problems in America so dont give me that.

-cross posts snipped-

The difference being, most that read rrcb -live- in the states. If you're
gonna try and change the world, this ain't the group to start with.

You'll need to control us Irish doods first...good luck.

The Irish are a law unto themselves. That said, at least the Irish ie. the
IRA apart from the pub bombings and once when a bomb went off early, had a
bit of humanity and did actually warn about their bombs to give people time
to evacuate.. they were into terror rather than murder although it did used
to happen.
We thought it was simmering down with the disarmament and disbandment of the
IRA but then there was the rioting the other week with the orange march....
god they hate oranges ;o)

Old September 18th 05, 11:07 PM
The Magnum

Hundreds of years of Brit oppression and you can't remember
back beyond a couple of years

Whatever... you are seriously boring me now, your just a SIF and a boring
one at that.. go get that life boy...