Old September 30th 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Demon Lardass of Contipation whined lamely:

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:52:57 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:

Teh Suck-retary to Teh Impotent **** of MEOW whined:

All Hail Fluffy! On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:57:52 -0700, Wrong guess,
****head wrote:

Demon Lard of Constipation whined:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:57:47 -0700, Wrong guess, ****head! Not a
guess, Wabbit! attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, BITCHSLAP

Well, at least you got _something_ right. BITCHSLAP!

Oh, so you ARE a ****head? BITCHSLAP

I'm a kookologist.

No, you are a no life k00k.

"****head" is part of the job description.

And you do it so well, ****HEAD.

DaIKYABWAI!

Dance, my bitch, dance.

Just like when you are my puppet Scheissman! I write and you respond
just like a little puppet.
Old September 30th 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Demon Lard of Constitpation whined:

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:51:06 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

The Suck-retary of Adhominum whined:

Nope! Never tangled with 'im.

Yep, you got SPANKED by him.

No wife,

What a surprise, you spend your life on the internet.

and my "girlfriend" is thousands of miles away.

She couldn't stand your body odor, huh? Or is your "girlfriend" a
shemale who works at a strip club in Vegas?

Too bad, you lose.

You lose, ****head.

Keep dancing, just for ten more days...

Until you get back in the rubber room?

Speaking of your visit to the WV State Mental Facility. You know the one
where you were sent after beating up your mother.
Old September 30th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default FALSE! RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Arf! Arf! wrote:
An apology is all it takes, but they seem to be in short supply.

Yes...Mark SHOULD apologize...but won't or can't.

Yes, it WAS peaceful during Mark's hiatus. He should go away more often.

No, it wasn't. Robesin was busy accusing others of homosexuality and
pedophilia. That is not peace.

He was? I didn't *see* that. Steve responded to Mork...nobody else so far as
I noted.
Perhaps you, like Mark, embellish just a teensy bit, eh?

Of course you didn't see it. Of course you think I embellish just a
teensy bit. Of course you think Mark should apologize. Of course you
think it was peaceful when Mark took leave.

You are Robesin.

I've corrected the above so the attributions are right, so quit
screwing it up.

Old October 1st 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Sat, Sep 30 2006 3:57 pm

Arf! Arf! wrote:

An apology is all it takes, but they seem to be in short supply.

Yes...Mark SHOULD apologize...but won't or can't.

Yes, it WAS peaceful during Mark's hiatus. He should go away more often.

No, it wasn't. Robesin was busy accusing others of homosexuality and
pedophilia. That is not peace.

He was? I didn't *see* that. Steve responded to Mork...nobody else so far as
I noted.
Perhaps you, like Mark, embellish just a teensy bit, eh?

Of course you didn't see it. Of course you think I embellish just a
teensy bit. Of course you think Mark should apologize. Of course you
think it was peaceful when Mark took leave.

You are Robesin.

Hmmm...could be...except the anony-mouse Arf a Man didn't mention
"seven hostile actions," didn't talk about Civil Air Patrol (as
"pilot in command" Har!), and didn't mention any pedofilia or
scatology, didn't want to "talk" to others' wives!

But, Arf a Man is otherwise JUST LIKE the robeswine.

I'd say that this anony-mousie could be just about ANY
pro-coder in here. Perhaps even moderator Paul! :-)
[see the clue in asterisk-enclosures of "see" above, a
giveaway clue to a Usenet-environment-using academic]

I've corrected the above so the attributions are right, so quit
screwing it up.

Tsk. HAS to be a pro-coder then...they "SEE" only what
They want to see, are blind to what normal people see.

They desperately need an opthalmologist specializing
in REALITY.

Old October 1st 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

You are Robesin.

Hmmm...could be...except the anony-mouse Arf a Man didn't mention
"seven hostile actions," didn't talk about Civil Air Patrol (as
"pilot in command" Har!), and didn't mention any pedofilia or
scatology, didn't want to "talk" to others' wives!

But, Arf a Man is otherwise JUST LIKE the robeswine.

I'd say that this anony-mousie could be just about ANY
pro-coder in here. Perhaps even moderator Paul! :-)
[see the clue in asterisk-enclosures of "see" above, a
giveaway clue to a Usenet-environment-using academic]

I've corrected the above so the attributions are right, so quit
screwing it up.

Tsk. HAS to be a pro-coder then...they "SEE" only what
They want to see, are blind to what normal people see.

They desperately need an opthalmologist specializing
in REALITY.

====

Comes now Len Anderson, gaseous bageous emeritus. You'll forgive (tsk) me if
I don't bow in humble submission before the Len Anderson Altar of Humor.
I'll leave the bowing and scraping to Mark.

Old October 2nd 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default N9OGL's last shemale he jacked off to!

Billy Smith whined:
What is

What is:

Billy the spelling bee champ Smith ****s up again while trying to make
fun of others' typos and pegs the irony meter in
et:
"Would that by "that" Woger? How abou that Todd rather
than "Taod"?"

Is your lack of education showing up again, chicken****?

Old October 2nd 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, get back to sodomizing those cats, since you can't get a
real woman.

So what was

So why do you still live with mommy in the basement?

Do you still

Do you still suck off those black neighbors in your HUD apartment
complex?

Old October 2nd 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:

Demon Lardass of Constipation whined lamely:

****head wrote:

Demon Lard of Constipation whined:

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:57:47 -0700, Wrong guess, ****head! Not a
guess, Wabbit! attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, BITCHSLAP

Well, at least you got _something_ right. BITCHSLAP!

Oh, so you ARE a ****head? BITCHSLAP

I'm a kookologist.

No, you are a no life k00k.

"****head" is part of the job description.