Old July 26th 06, 06:14 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default You're not a real ham if you never took or passed a Code test.

Al Klein wrote:
On 26 Jul 2006 04:39:18 -0700,
wrote:

No, stupid, you are making excuses for your lack of education.

Wrong, you illiterate retard.

The only moonbouncing you are doing is your three chins on your daddy's
ass as you give him a blowjob.

So much for "education".

and that was posted by an extra class Ham AB8MQ AL

Old July 26th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

an old freind wrote:
Al Klein wrote:
On 26 Jul 2006 04:39:18 -0700,
wrote:

No, stupid, you are making excuses for your lack of education.

Wrong, you illiterate retard.

The only moonbouncing you are doing is your three chins on your daddy's
ass as you give him a blowjob.

So much for "education".

and that was posted by an extra class Ham AB8MQ AL

AB8MQ is Morkie's unrequited queer love interst, Al.

Old July 26th 06, 08:29 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

It's just another thing in this world that got "dumbed down".

I blame home computers and the internet. I'm not saying wether we are
better of worse off. That's just what I attribute it to.

John

Old July 26th 06, 09:50 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
Al Klein wrote:
On 26 Jul 2006 04:39:18 -0700,

wrote:

So much for "education".

and that was posted by an extra class Ham AB8MQ AL

AB8MQ is Morkie's unrequited queer love interst, Al.

no Wismen I again refuse to have sex with you

Old July 26th 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

I blame home computers and the internet.
"Eddie Munster" wrote in message

I agree...But today's kids just don't have the aptitude or need for a
hobby that was once the only active hobby which instantly joined others
around the entire world with the same common interest on a technical level,
as well as a communications level, and a sense of accomplishment. There are
simply too many other high-tech hobbies to choose from today.

TV video games come to mind...Satellite TV and communications, cell
phones, FRS radio,XM radio, cheap long distance, DVDs, Ipods, etc., etc.,
etc., etc.

Old July 26th 06, 11:09 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

AB8MQ is Morkie's unrequited queer love interst, Al.
wrote in message
ups.com...

WOW!!!
Who would have thought that the internet would soon become a vehicle for
High-Tech C.B. communication!
Good thing linears don't work on here!

Jack

an old freind wrote:

Old July 26th 06, 11:34 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

wrote in message
ups.com...

WOW!!!
Who would have thought that the internet would soon become a vehicle for
High-Tech C.B. communication!
Good thing linears don't work on here!

Jack

in point of fact they do

the method is different it can be observed by studing RRAP lately the
Linear (slptter box box design) work be the sender sending the same
sort of crap (so and so is rapist child moelstor so on) over and over
again till the target either gives up the net or is forced to repond
with something (in my case I have tried suggesting the jammer "get
help" now I am trying praying for him)

Old July 27th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"J. D. B." wrote in
:

No Al, those are not arguments that take place with the model train
hobby. The best scale is what is best for you. Unlike ham radio, no one
tries to ram something down another hobbyist's throat. Same for buy vs.
build. Not a discussion. You do what you want to do and no one is
critical of the other. The way it should be in ham radio.

You were that kid on the playground that always thought you were better
than all the other kids and you tried to get other kids in fights didn't
you Al? You seem to be always looking for confrontation.

I think you're sniffing too much glue putting your model cho-cho
trains together.

Sc

Canada want to drop the code! Hamguy Swap 65 May 5th 05 02:31 PM
The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse code requirement. Keith Policy 1 July 31st 03 03:46 AM