Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 23rd 05, 07:55 PM posted to de.sci.electronics,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design
Henry Kiefer

Default "Standard parts" for rf amps?

OK Jim -

I simulated your question in a first trial. Here is the result:
approx. 70MegHz resonance for 100pF, 30mOhm ESR and 5nH for the trace.
Surely I would prefer smd chips having better results.

BTW: I cannot understand why you're so aggressive and I would prefer that
the thread will go in direction of my FIRST posting. I'm doing electronics
since I was 12 years old and that is 25 years back. I have for example a
patent application made and worked in the communication industry. So you can
surely think I know what I'm doing. Thanks!

- Henry

"RST Engineering (jw)" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Agreed, John, 150 MHz is damned near DC for a lot of us, but as yet I have
no answer from the "spice" folks for the 1 nf capacitor question. A lot

of
fancydancing but no answers.

Jim

this message is for keyclowns selling amps on ebay Keyclowns are limpwristed CB 15 December 15th 05 01:57 AM
Shunt feedback in broadband RF amps [email protected] Homebrew 15 November 1st 05 02:29 AM
Low noise -- op amps K7ITM Homebrew 0 January 7th 05 06:41 PM
Go Amps Go SteveJ CB 13 May 25th 04 02:05 PM
FCC to make CB Amps Legal again! WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 28th 04 04:07 AM