Old December 31st 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default No More Element 1

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 20 Dec 2006 17:36:40 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

There really isn't anything new to comment on here or to
"address"...It's the hate-hams against the pro-hams, and that's all
that can be said.

guess you did not read the thread before you decided to contiue you
trashathon

Sure I did, fatboy.

And LIKE I SAID..."nothing new"...

Same ole-same-oh....

Steve, K4YZ

Bully Robesin is just making sure that he has the very last word when
there's nothing left to be said. Twice.

Old December 31st 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From:
on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm
From:
on Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:22 pm
an_old_friend wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:

Perhaps now we can discuss N2EY's proposal for a No-Test service.

There was never any such proposal. You are mistaken, in error, and just
plain wrong.

sure there is you have often said

Jim/N2EY was the very first to roll that one out, at least that I am
aware of.

I am not in favor of a "No-Test" amateur radio service. Nor have I ever
advocated such.

Anyone who says I have is mistaken - in error - just plain wrong.

So when you trotted that one out way back when, it really was a
strawman as I described it then. Yet you said it wasn't.

Brian, we have to quit trying to make

admit to doing
wrong.

What "doing wrong" do you mean, Len?

Brian Burke says I came up with a proposal for a "No-Test" amateur
radio service. Yet nobody seems to be able to show us that alleged
proposal.

Brian and Len and Mark aren't the only ones who recall that you came up
with the idea.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e=source&hl=en

Yet *none* of you have actually shown the posting where I allegedly did
this.

That's because you are mistaken.

People sometimes "remember" things that did not happen.

Bogart never says "Play it again, Sam" in "Casablanca", yet that
misquote became so popular that it became the title of another film.

If you could *show* where I supposedly came up with - originated - a
proposal for a no-test amateur service, you might be able to prove *me*
to be mistaken.

But so far you've not been able to do that, even though all my posts
are in Google, waiting for you.

That's because you are mistaken. Or maybe even trying to deceive.

And you should get your story straight, too. Is it a "no-test" amateur
radio service, or "No Test International"? The claims wander around.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: U.S. Morse Code Solution-Maybe?
From: "Alun L. Palmer"
.com
.com

. net

.com

.com

Date: 27 Feb 2005 17:13:18 +0100

Dave Heil wrote in news:4221EBFE.2A406BF0
@earthlink.net:

bb wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

You sound like the kind of guy who'd just open 'er up to any guy who
shows any interest at all in amateur radio. No tests. No
qualifications.

Actually, that would be Jim Miccolis, N2EY.

He is the one who proposed "No Test International."

Actually, you're just acting silly. Jim made no such proposal.

Dave K8MN

He did. Of coutse he was being a devil's advocate, but he was indeed
the
one to suggest this.

Old December 31st 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Brain Bouncing Blindly

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote:

I'm seriously converted to Xnews! You might want to give it a try. It even
converted *this* group to hetero (at least I didn't have to see it) ;^)
They can keep changin their names, but Xnews makes pretty short work of
'em.

Hello Mike. I guess you didn't do the BBS thing after all, and have
used "Xnews" to rehabilitate this newsgroup. So what alias have you
been posting under?

As for aliases, why are you still not signing YOUR posts, Brain?

Steve, K4YZ

Am I really anonymous?

No, Brian, you are not anonymous. Anyone who's been here a
year or so will know that. For those short-timers, your call is
N 0 I M D (using spaces to make it clearer to the hate-filled
near-sighted twits).

Major Dud is running out of "reasons" for personally insulting
others so he has resorted to his old, false, outdated "SIGNING"
charge.

A written communications medium such as on Usenet already
IDs the user in the header information. Robesin doesn't
understand any of that...he still thinks he is in some kind of
cue-so on the radio and the "signing" must be the callsign.
Poor feller doesn't understand the difference between Usenet
over the Internet and amateur radio parlance-protocol-procedure.

Sigh...there's no end to the behavior of Robesin in sight and
2007 will open up just another barrage of hate-filled, frustrated
insults from Him. Unless he gets a job in another hospital to
end his "vacation." :-)

Best regards,

Old December 31st 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From:
on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm
From:
on Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:22 pm
an_old_friend wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:

[...]

Anyone can go into google and delete one of their own postings. That's
why I can't find the posting of Dave Heil/K8MN saying that Veteran's
always have their hands out.

That's because you are mistaken.

Four people are mistaken.

People sometimes "remember" things that did not happen.

Four people "remember" things which did not happen.

Bogart never says "Play it again, Sam" in "Casablanca", yet that
misquote became so popular that it became the title of another film.

"Jim Miccolis/N2EY" will never be the name of any film, but it is
likely that "Robesin" will be a thriller.

If you could *show* where I supposedly came up with - originated - a
proposal for a no-test amateur service, you might be able to prove *me*
to be mistaken.

But so far you've not been able to do that, even though all my posts
are in Google, waiting for you.

Sure they are. Under which names have you posted?

That's because you are mistaken. Or maybe even trying to deceive.

Four people are mistaken. Four people are trying to deceive.

And you should get your story straight, too. Is it a "no-test" amateur
radio service, or "No Test International"? The claims wander around.

So how many names have you posted under?

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "Alun L. Palmer"
.com
.com

. net

.com

.com

Old December 31st 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
From:
on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm
From:
on Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:22 pm
an_old_friend wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:
[...]

It seems that your "proof" isn't proof at all of what you claim. Aren't
your skills in creating a Google search up to the task at hand?

Dave K8MN

I can't google up something which has been deleted, such as your claim
that Veteran's always have their hands out.

Old December 31st 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:08:06 GMT, Dave Heil

From:
on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm
From:
on Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:22 pm
an_old_friend wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:
[...]

there is just too much junk out there like no one can find your own
statements on the out of band french men

Heil posted the frequencies that he worked the out of band Frenchmen on
while he was in Africa. A French visitor to RRAP said that the
frequency that Heil was working the Frenchmen on was not a legal
privelege for French hams.

Anyway, anyone can delete any of their posting through google.

For example, I'll delete this one tomorrow /new years day/ to show that
it can be done.

Old December 31st 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From:
on Tues, Dec 19 2006 6:30 pm
From:
on Sun, Dec 17 2006 3:22 pm
an_old_friend wrote:
Jim Hampton wrote:

[...]

Perhaps - if the person has a google account. But I have not done that.
All my old rrap postings are intact in the archives.

And a person cannot delete the postings of another. So if A post
something, and A is quoted by B, the quote will still show up in B's
posting even if A deletes his post.

That's
why I can't find the posting of Dave Heil/K8MN saying that Veteran's
always have their hands out.

How can you be sure?

Perhaps you did not correctly remember what was actually written.

Your memory of postings here has been proved to be selective and
inaccurate.

For example, recently you made some significant mistakes
in your account of FDR's treatment of veterans during the Great
Depression.

Shall I repost those mistakes of yours and the corrections?

That's because you are mistaken.

Four people are mistaken.

That is correct. The truth is the truth, regardless of how many deny
it.

People sometimes "remember" things that did not happen.

Four people "remember" things which did not happen.

Yep. You're one of them. Deal with it.

Bogart never says "Play it again, Sam" in "Casablanca", yet that
misquote became so popular that it became the title of another film.

If you could *show* where I supposedly came up with - originated - a
proposal for a no-test amateur service, you might be able to prove *me*
to be mistaken.

But so far you've not been able to do that, even though all my posts
are in Google, waiting for you.

Sure they are.

Yes, they are.

That's because you are mistaken. Or maybe even trying to deceive.

Four people are mistaken.

At least that many.

Four people are trying to deceive.

Maybe. I wrote "maybe even trying to deceive".

And you should get your story straight, too. Is it a "no-test" amateur
radio service, or "No Test International"? The claims wander around.

Who are the FISTS members on RRAP? William Policy 378 December 7th 04 11:25 AM
Simple practical designing with antenna modeling programs Richard Antenna 4 June 11th 04 02:19 AM
Scaling yagi antennas Richard Antenna 3 June 6th 04 12:38 PM
There is no International Code Requirement and techs can operate HF according to FCC Rules JJ General 159 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
Tech+ to General upgrade question N2EY Policy 5 July 6th 03 04:43 AM