Old February 3rd 07, 07:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 2, 10:36 am, Cecil Moore wrote:
wrote:
I censor my self daily, ...

Would you mind quoting the dictionary definition
of "censor" that you are using above?
--
73, Cecil,http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Why? Are you going to join Dave Heil in playing Headmaster?

Can you do any better? You could better spend your time coaxing Mark to
avail himself of a spell check program instead of making excuses for him.
Mark has entered these newsgroups sounding, and typing, like an illiterate
idiot. Dyslexia aside, Mark is a barely functional, self-proclaimed savant,
and that is being generous. You should know better. At least YOU can be
somewhat literate, though there are doubts about that, too.

Old February 3rd 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
Cecil is going to be one of the moderators. You think the other
moderators are going to stop his posts?

I'm not a moderator, Dave, I'm a technical consultant.
And I have already had postings rejected.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old February 3rd 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
Careful, Cecil! You could be accused of making a prickish remark.

How do I prove that it is not a "prickish remark"? :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old February 3rd 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 01:53:04 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:39:23 -0600, Mike Coslo
wrote:

for someone who's so into free speech, look what I found on your blog

you lack the right to violate my copyright

what copyright would that be Mark? I see nothing on your "blog" other than
the fact you invite comments. So what I read is that you only invite
comments that you personally approve? Isn't that censorship? Isn't that
the job of a moderator?? Isn't that what and a couple of others are all in a
bother about?

nor does endorsing free speech means I am under any obligation to
assit person in comting a crime

A crime Gracie? Unfortunately the only crime I can see is the general lack
of spelling and sentence structure on your part. But then again, I see that
from several others as well

I was just curious as to why you seem to be up in arms about newsgroup
censorship when you yourself is guilty of censorship as well

Oh well, I guess you can have you kayak and heat it too

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old February 3rd 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Cecil Moore wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Cecil is going to be one of the moderators. You think the other
moderators are going to stop his posts?

I'm not a moderator, Dave, I'm a technical consultant.
And I have already had postings rejected.

I stand corrected.

Do you understand why your posts were rejected? Do you think they were
rejected because a moderator didn't like you?

Dave K8MN

Old February 3rd 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Cecil Moore wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Careful, Cecil! You could be accused of making a prickish remark.

How do I prove that it is not a "prickish remark"? :-)

There's you'll dilemma. If you question the claim, it'll become "Marvy".

Dave K8MN
Old February 3rd 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
Do you understand why your posts were rejected? Do you think they were
rejected because a moderator didn't like you?

A moderator asked me to make an off-topic posting
so he could exercise and test the rejection process.
Part of my role as consultant is to be the guinea
pig for such. I may even have the dubious honor of
being the first posting ever rejected from that
newsgroup. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old February 3rd 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dean M" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:39:23 -0600, Mike Coslo
wrote:

"KH6HZ" wrote in news:8wOwh.239345$fh6.215432
:

Dave Heil wrote:

Yep. Nobody has an innate right to post to a newsgroup.

Or, as we summarized in our Constitutional Law class in college:

"Your right to free speech does not mean you're entitled to a pulpit".

You remind me that there is a sizable fraction of people in the US
who believe that there shouldn't be free speech.

excellent observation

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

for someone who's so into free speech, look what I found on your blog

trying to post a a dozen or so insulting coments to this blog just
doesn't work since i moderate them

obvious not the "straight" forward guy you profess to be

indeed have you loked at my new punce blog yet?

http://www.ipunce.blogspot.com/

Old February 3rd 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an old fiend" wrote:

indeed have you loked at my new punce blog yet?

I would think a new "putz" blog would be fitting.

Old February 3rd 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Cecil Moore wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Do you understand why your posts were rejected? Do you think they
were rejected because a moderator didn't like you?

A moderator asked me to make an off-topic posting
so he could exercise and test the rejection process.
Part of my role as consultant is to be the guinea
pig for such. I may even have the dubious honor of
being the first posting ever rejected from that
newsgroup. :-)

I just hope they don't send you a certificate.

From what I've read here, you might be the first rejected but not the
most rejected.

Dave K8MN