Old February 11th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Feb 11, 12:12 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 10, 11:38 am, "DeanM" wrote:

why? don;t you like getting male

"Getting male?" Are you a pervert?

no, are you? you seem to always talk about someone being a prick. seems
your infatuation with male parts rivals Marcus

Suspicious US mail is opened by the postal inspector.

seems logical

Suspicious packages from other carriers get opened by the Sheriff.

see,s logical

Harassing emails are both forwarded to the state attorney general, and
printed and mailed to the attorney general.

seems logical

Your stalking is now documented. Proceed at your own risk. Best of
Luck.

seems illogical. How does one stalk in a public forum? As to documentation
try this

Go towww.qrz.com

type in N0IMD and this is what you get

Brian P Burke
430 Longview St
Pickerington OH 43147
USA

now go to:

http://www-p.switchboard.com/_1_2STR...ain/dir/whitep...

type in Burke and Pickerington, OH
this is what you get:

Brian Burke
(614) 833-0979 | 430 Longview St Pickerington, OH 43147

so, where's the stalking little marcus clone??

feel free to report this

proceed at your own risk. maybe a twitch of an index finger, or was it an
ounce of pressure. perhaps a 2 x 4 and then picking your teeth up off the
floor. which is your perferred method there

Brian Burke
(614) 833-0979 | 430 Longview St Pickerington, OH 43147

Would love to continue this but your are sounding more like Marcus, the
professional handicapped drafted military whatever he porfesses he is

Ta

Dean

Threat noted.

Old February 11th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 11, 12:12 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 10, 11:38 am, "DeanM" wrote:

[...]

You're beginning to act like Marcus seeing things evil things behind every
corner

However, there was no threat at all Bry. Just repeating what was typed by
your friend on the left coast. He's the one who repeated mentions ounces of
finger pressure, 2 x4's to the head, picking teeth off the floor. Since you
seem so aroused with what he sez, I figured you'd already have some thoughts
on that

Feel free to not respond Feel free to report this, yet another round of
"conversation:" in a public forum

Old February 11th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 11, 12:12 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 10, 11:38 am, "DeanM" wrote:

[...]

I just thought of a good one. How about a picture of a handgun...looking
down the barrel of a smoking handgun Now that would be a good implied
threat

NAAAAAAA already done

Old February 11th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Another Morgasm

and you just made it

you are sounding like robeson got another vaction

Vaction, boss. Vaction!

Old February 12th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 11, 1:07 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 11, 12:12 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

groups.com...

On Feb 10, 11:38 am, "DeanM" wrote:

why? don;t you like getting male

"Getting male?" Are you a pervert?

no, are you? you seem to always talk about someone being a prick. seems
your infatuation with male parts rivals Marcus

Suspicious US mail is opened by the postal inspector.

seems logical

Suspicious packages from other carriers get opened by the Sheriff.

see,s logical

Harassing emails are both forwarded to the state attorney general, and
printed and mailed to the attorney general.

seems logical

Your stalking is now documented. Proceed at your own risk. Best of
Luck.

seems illogical. How does one stalk in a public forum? As to
documentation
try this

Go towww.qrz.com

snip

now go to:

http://www-p.switchboard.com/_1_2STR...ain/dir/whitep...

snip

so, where's the stalking little marcus clone??

feel free to report this

proceed at your own risk. maybe a twitch of an index finger, or was it
an
ounce of pressure. perhaps a 2 x 4 and then picking your teeth up off
the
floor. which is your perferred method there

snip

Would love to continue this but your are sounding more like Marcus, the
professional handicapped drafted military whatever he porfesses he is

Ta

Dean

Threat noted.

You're beginning to act like Marcus seeing things evil things behind every
corner

I can't see around corners, and I can't see you. All I know is what
you've typed, and you typed a threat.

However, there was no threat at all Bry.

Sure there was. I felt threatened.

Just repeating what was typed by
your friend on the left coast.

You need to put that in quotes, then. Since you didn't, it was your
words threatening me.

He's the one who repeated mentions ounces of
finger pressure, 2 x4's to the head, picking teeth off the floor.

I saw no quotes or mentions of anyone else. Just a threat from you.

Since you
seem so aroused with what he sez, I figured you'd already have some thoughts
on that

I feel threatened, not amused.

Feel free to not respond Feel free to report this, yet another round of
"conversation:" in a public forum

I feel free to report this.

Old February 12th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 11, 1:32 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:20:57 -0000, "Dean M" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
On Feb 11, 12:12 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message
Suspicious packages from other carriers get opened by the Sheriff.

Ta

Dean

Threat noted.

I just thought of a good one. How about a picture of a handgun...looking
down the barrel of a smoking handgun Now that would be a good implied
threat

and you just made it

you are sounding like robeson got another vaction

i wonder if ****ed up at work

If this is Robesin posting from work, the damages will be sky high.

Old February 12th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 11, 1:20 pm, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 11, 12:12 am, "Dean M" wrote:
wrote in message

groups.com...

On Feb 10, 11:38 am, "DeanM" wrote:

[...]

Do you have murderous thoughts toward me?

Murder has already been "done" but that doesn't mean it can't happen
again.

Old February 14th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 4, 4:38 pm, "Dean M" wrote:

I don't know, what's knew with you? BTW is this information still
correct

Brian Burke

snip

You've been reported.