Old June 8th 05, 05:03 AM

From: K4YZ on Jun 7, 9:28 pm

You want to make good-and-sure that EVERYONE knows what a stain
you are on Veterans everywhere, don't you, Lennie.

Lennie Anderson...ex-Army radio mechaninc, and defiler of the
sacrifices of his "fellow" Veterans.

A scumbag.

...the sun sets on the Tomb of the Unknown Solder as a solitary
figure in a patch-adorned flight suit slowly paces out his lonely
path of anger, J-38 in one hand, bayonetted USMC soldering iron
in the other. Pre-recorded marine marches softly fill the air,
interspersed with dits and dahs of a few PCTA morsebirds not yet
extinct. The Tomb of the Unknown Solder is a lonely place, deep
in the valley of neuroses, anger, and frustration. The single
sentinel counts cadennce to himself, muttering "flux you, flux
you" between the slow steps. His fists are clenched, eager to do
bottle but only sipping a cup of unkindness. It is sad but the
sentinel at the Tomb of the Unknown Solder keeps going. He does
not know why and that is the tragedy. The sun slowly sets on the
Tomb of the Unknown Solder leaving only the red light of fire in
the eyes of the muttering sentinel. Those glow in the dark like
LED pilot lights. Hatred lives on in his twilight of despair.

Temper fry.

Old June 8th 05, 11:17 PM

From: "K4YZ" on Jun 8, 5:14 am

I didn't get any farther than this to see what yet anotehr moronic
anti-Amateur Radio rant this was.

Yet another validation of my claim that Leonard H. Anderson is a
chronic, pathological liar.

Old June 9th 05, 12:10 AM
bb

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

K4YZ wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:

However, the US Navy does issue callsigns to amateurs at Antarctic Ba=

ses
(ie,
KC4AAA, KC4AAC) and Guantanamo Bay (ie, KG4ML, KG4OX).

I forgot about Gitmo and Antarctica...You're completely correct.

And let's not forget the KC4USA thru USZ series...

Who "forgot" it? That's part of the Antarctic Bases block administered b=

y USN.
=20
dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

Hi!

Old June 9th 05, 06:55 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

K4YZ wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:

However, the US Navy does issue callsigns to amateurs at Antarctic =

Bases
(ie,
KC4AAA, KC4AAC) and Guantanamo Bay (ie, KG4ML, KG4OX).

I forgot about Gitmo and Antarctica...You're completely correct.

And let's not forget the KC4USA thru USZ series...

Who "forgot" it? That's part of the Antarctic Bases block administered=

by USN.

dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

Hi!

I missed the humor, Brain.

Is the United States Navy part of the federal government?

And did Hans NOT cite the USA through USN blocks in his post?

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 9th 05, 03:32 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

And did Hans NOT cite the USA through USN blocks in his post?

I didn't cite any blocks. I simply cited a few example callsigns.

dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

Old June 10th 05, 07:20 AM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

And did Hans NOT cite the USA through USN blocks in his post?

I didn't cite any blocks. I simply cited a few example callsigns.

...and missed the most obvious...As I did initially.

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 10th 05, 02:53 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

I didn't cite any blocks. I simply cited a few example callsigns.

...and missed the most obvious...As I did initially.

There are no calls currently assigned from that block, thus no examples for me
to cite.

Hans, K0HB