Old November 24th 03, 07:29 PM
KØHB

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote

"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that
person to use The Internet and they won't bother you for weeks."

"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that
person to fish, and they'll sit out on the lake all day drinking
beer."

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old November 24th 03, 11:18 PM
N2EY

"KØHB" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote

"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that
person to use The Internet and they won't bother you for weeks."

"Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that
person to fish, and they'll sit out on the lake all day drinking
beer."

What's the downside?

I don't see any.

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old November 25th 03, 07:06 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Isn't the fishing the main excuse for drinking beer anyways?? Fishing is
something I used to do while drinking! LOL

--
Ryan KC8PMX

"Never take too life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."

news

Old November 26th 03, 05:08 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote:
Isn't the fishing the main excuse for drinking
beer anyways?? Fishing is something I used
to do while drinking! LOL

It's a proven fact that beer actually improves fishing - the fish caught,
and the ones that got away, are a _LOT_ bigger while one is drinking. If you
don't believe me, just ask any fisherman. ;-)

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/