Old March 29th 04, 01:21 AM
JJ

Len Over 21 wrote:

Hello? What does "N-ZERO-IMD" look like written out?

Hint: N0IMD. November Zero India Mama Delta

Brian Burke. Check it out on QRZ.com.

Brian been here for a while...good ham, independent thinker.

You thoudn't be thuch a thinker.

Plank

LHA / WMD

Hello? So why does he use the name William? Why not his real name if
that is who he is? I don't know that William is Brian Burke or
billybeeper or whatever other name he may post under, why should I place
any stock in what he claims if he has to use so many names?
He uses an id of juno.com, yet he is posting from google, that dosen't
sound like one can put much stock in anything he says.
So what's your call lennyboy? Oh, forgot, you can't pass the test so
here you are a non-ham who has no credibility on a ham group.

Old March 29th 04, 02:21 PM
William

JJ wrote in message ...
Len Over 21 wrote:

Hello? What does "N-ZERO-IMD" look like written out?

Hint: N0IMD. November Zero India Mama Delta

Brian Burke. Check it out on QRZ.com.

Brian been here for a while...good ham, independent thinker.

You thoudn't be thuch a thinker.

Plank

LHA / WMD

Hello? So why does he use the name William? Why not his real name if
that is who he is? I don't know that William is Brian Burke or
billybeeper or whatever other name he may post under, why should I place
any stock in what he claims if he has to use so many names?
He uses an id of juno.com, yet he is posting from google, that dosen't
sound like one can put much stock in anything he says.
So what's your call lennyboy? Oh, forgot, you can't pass the test so
here you are a non-ham who has no credibility on a ham group.

So JJ doesn't have a name or a callsign?

No credibility.
Old March 29th 04, 09:43 PM
JJ

William wrote:
JJ wrote in message ...

Len Over 21 wrote:

[...]

Every one who knows me call me JJ, I do have a callsign, on the other
hand you go by several names here and not being sure of just who you
really are, you probably don't have a call sign.

No, none, nada, credibility.

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Are GAM SS-2 VHF 35" whip marine antenna 6db performance claims possible? SDNomad Antenna 7 January 12th 04 05:04 PM
Why You Don't Like The ARRL N2EY Policy 87 December 26th 03 05:52 PM
WA3MOJ CLAIMS "NEVER SAID I WAS WA3MOJ" Cool Breeze Policy 0 August 21st 03 11:27 PM