Old October 15th 04, 12:44 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Ya Screwed Up Again, Brain...
From: (Quitefine)
Date: 10/15/2004 5:24 AM Central Standard Time
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

I say that no one else on here is making threats to harm others, so
I'll deal with that one first.

Who is making threats to harm others?

George Bush is threatening to kill terrorists.

Not here.

References?

I have a New Collegiate Dictionary. I refer to it often.

Any objections?

Perhaps you are mistaken.

Perhaps you are objecting.

Your answers are nonresponsive.

Since you cannot produce any
examples of someone threatening
another here, here are some possible
ones for consideration:

"Feel free to walk around this area shouting your "JUNK!" epithets.
If you do, make sure you have life insurance..."

"Some one-by-twos need a two-by-four harshly applied to them..."

"Let's see...modern fighting tools (since at least 1700s) allow "just a
few ounces of finger pressure" to allow reaching out and touching
someone supersonically. No need for physical confrontation up close
and personal."

"Danny boy, consider that you make a big target. Fills the sight
picture very nicely. Just a few ounces of pressure..... [not talking
about radio at all but then Danny boy wasn't doing that, either]"

You forgot to remind Brainless who uttered THOSE words.

Or did you do it just to keep from breaking his heart?

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 15th 04, 03:19 PM
William

(Quitefine) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

I say that no one else on here is making threats to harm others, so
I'll deal with that one first.

Who is making threats to harm others?

George Bush is threatening to kill terrorists.

Not here.

They might be hiding in here.

[...]

Hmmmm?

You ask who is making threats, then you make a list.

But your list is Quiteonesided.

Perhaps you aren't Quitetruthful.

Now be a good little caped-boy and finish the list.
Old October 15th 04, 08:59 PM
Mike Coslo

William wrote:
(Quitefine) wrote in message ...

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message

In article ,
(William) writes:

[...]

So it is okay to "threaten" another as long as they were "threatened"?

Quite frankly Brian. If anyone threatened me in here, legitimately and
identifiably, I would be to the proper authorities so quickly that the
person threatening me would know about it in a few minutes.

Otherwise why waste the time?

And that is Quitethetruth!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old October 15th 04, 10:02 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

[...]

Tsk, tsk. Jimmie can't get his alternate personality in line. :-)

Too much shrink-rapping going on in here (by those needing a shrink).

Old October 15th 04, 10:02 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Nursie's newsgroup technique is simply to personalize each and
every thread and discussion with insults heaped on everyone who
doesn't agree with him. Doesn't really matter what the subject is,
it must boil down to his anger and antagonism against everyone
else. Gets tiring very quick.

Welp, he continues to shoot his mouth off.

I never stopped to consider just how many stinkers were in amateur
radio, yet each time one shows up, he's usually wearing the 20WPM
badge very prominently.

I did notice the loud one pining for an Elecraft kit with the 160M/SSB
option. Hi, hi! I wonder if the rubberband man will notify him that
160M is for CW, as he did me? No, no, of course not.

He cracks me up though. He needs his wife to get off of her purse so
he can buy one. I thought he had both a nurses paycheck and a
disability check every month? Kind of obvious who really wears the
flight suit in that cockpit.

Kind of puts the "command pilot" wings on a different uniform... :-)

I still get a kick out of "pilot in command"...for a little two-seater
single-engine general-aviation aircraft... :-)

Gosh, with all the "state of the art" expertise floating around in
here (outgassed by the PCTA), it should be an easy snap to
come up with a "unique, one-of-a-kind" world-beating on-off keyed
CW rig on a weekend...and then spend another weekend making
a glorious personal web page trumpeting the Nobel-level
achievement. :-)

Old October 16th 04, 04:13 AM
William

Mike Coslo wrote in message ...