Old December 10th 04, 05:50 AM
KØHB

Default Awesome trainer!

VE3NEA has written a very sophisticated morse trainer. It supports Win 95
through XP, and implements QRN, QRM, QSB, flutter and even LIDs! Adjustable cw
pitch, bandwidth, and RIT are included.

Go to www.dxatlas.com and look for "Morse Runner"

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Old December 10th 04, 10:40 AM
Steve Robeson K4YZ

Subject: Awesome trainer!
From: "KØHB"
Date: 12/9/2004 11:50 PM Central Standard Time

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

REAL CHIEFS:
Propose like this: "There will be a wedding at 1000 hours on 29 October, be

there in whites with your gear packed because you will be a prime
participant."

Did your Mrs allow you to post this, Hans...?!?! =) =) =)

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 10th 04, 12:04 PM
Leo

Thanks, Hans!

Nice program - freeware too!

73, Leo

Old December 10th 04, 04:29 PM
KØHB

"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

Did your Mrs allow you to post this, Hans...?!?! =) =) =)

I didn't post it. You did.

As far as including it in my web site goes ( http://home.earthlink.net/~k0hb ),
the rule is "anything not specifically prohibited is mandatory".

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old December 11th 04, 07:26 AM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"Steve Robeson K4YZ" wrote

Did your Mrs allow you to post this, Hans...?!?! =3D) =3D)

=3D)

I didn't post it. You did.

So...you're saying I created the K0HB homepage...???

Geritol, Hans...large doses...makes the day go by easier for people
your age.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 11th 04, 12:42 PM
N2EY

In article . net, "KØHB"
writes:

VE3NEA has written a very sophisticated morse trainer. It supports Win 95
through XP, and implements QRN, QRM, QSB, flutter and even LIDs! Adjustable
cw
pitch, bandwidth, and RIT are included.

Awesome indeed!

Just what I needed to get ready for SS2005....

Thanks, Hans.

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old December 11th 04, 03:07 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

So...you're saying I created the K0HB
homepage...???

Geritol, Hans...large doses...makes the day
go by easier for people your age.

Steve, you seriously need help.

I post a message recommending a piece of morse training software and you morph
it into an occasion to critique my home page and make personal attacks.

Please seek help, if only for your family's sake.

With warmest regards of the season,

de Hans, K0HB

Old December 11th 04, 03:34 PM
KØHB

"N2EY" wrote

Just what I needed to get ready for SS2005....

Hey, the 10M test is in progress right now. No need to wait 11 months!

73, de Hans, K0HB 5NN MN

Old December 11th 04, 04:03 PM
Dee D. Flint

"KØHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"N2EY" wrote

Just what I needed to get ready for SS2005....

Hey, the 10M test is in progress right now. No need to wait 11 months!

73, de Hans, K0HB 5NN MN

What was the URL? I cleaned out the newsgroup and forgot to save that info.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old December 11th 04, 04:11 PM
KØHB

"Dee D. Flint" wrote