Old May 2nd 05, 06:58 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Steve,

here's some light reading for you!!!

Interesting, Todd.

And within that document are at least four caveats that prevent
the transmission of "sexually oriented" material contrary to the
desires of the incidental receiver.

Find them if you can, Todd...It only took me 5 minutes...

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 2nd 05, 07:00 PM
N9OGL

Steve,
I'M SOOOOOOO SCARED!!!!

ASSHOLE

Todd N9OGL

Old May 2nd 05, 07:10 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Steve,
I'M SOOOOOOO SCARED!!!!

###HOLE

There ya go, Todd. Now you're back in form.

I could care less if you're "scared" or not, Todd. As a matter of
fact, you go right on ahead and continue to act the way you've been
acting...the profanities...admission of lawbreaking...cussing out the
FCC and the government...Hey, you can even take another swipe at my
Daughter if it makes you feel more like a man...It just makes things
that more easy for me.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 2nd 05, 07:18 PM
N9OGL

See steve that's what makes me better then you, I maybe obscene and I
maybe indecent but I don't go around threaten people's lives, or even
pretend to threaten people lives by claiming I sending **** to this
group and sending stuff to that group just to screw someone over.
that's what make me a hell of lot better then you asshole!

Old May 2nd 05, 07:45 PM
N9OGL

I suggest you read the whole document, the US supreme court struck it
down nice try though
Todd N9OGL

Old May 2nd 05, 07:52 PM
N9OGL

control-freak / dicktator steve says

You'd best read up on what a "bulletin" is, Todd.
You're broadcasting a show.

FROM THE FCC WEBSITE:

http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/ama...nications.html

Q. What is an "information bulletin"?

A. The term is defined in Section 97.3. It is a message directed only
to amateur operators and consists solely of subject matter of direct
interest to the amateur service. The control operator of the station
transmitting an information bulletin is responsible for determining
that the subject matter is of direct interest to the amateur service.

Q. Does an amateur station transmitting information bulletins have to
share the channel?

A. Yes. Section 97.101 provides that each station licensee and each
control operator must cooperate in selecting transmitting channels and
in making the most effective use of the amateur service frequencies. A
specific transmitting channel is not assigned for the exclusive use of
any amateur station. Section 97.101 also provides that no amateur
operator shall cause interference to any radio communication or signal.
There is no exemption for amateur stations transmitting for information
bulletins.

Q. Is broadcasting prohibited?

A. Yes. Section 97.113 prohibits amateur stations from engaging in any
form of broadcasting or in any activity related to program production
or news gathering for broadcasting purposes.

Q. Is there an exception to this prohibition?

A. Yes, there is one exception: Communications directly related to the
immediate safety of human life or the protection of property may be
provided by amateur stations to broadcasters for dissemination to the
public where no other means of communication is reasonably available
before or at the time of the event.

Q. What is "broadcasting"?

A. Section 97.3 defines the term "broadcasting," in the context of the
amateur service, as a transmission intended for reception by the
general public, either direct or delayed.

Sorry but I think I know what the rules state!

Todd N9OGL

Old May 2nd 05, 07:58 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
See steve that's what makes me better then you...(SNIP)

There's nothing about you that's better than me, Todd.

Not one thing.

I dont say that arrogantly or egotistically...It's just not
possible for you to be better than too many people.

I figure you to be a nicer guy than say....John Wayne Gacy, or Ted
Bundy...But that's about the limit.

I maybe obscene and I
maybe indecent but I don't go around threaten people's lives, or

even
pretend to threaten people lives by claiming I sending **** to this
group and sending stuff to that group just to screw someone over.

I've not threatened anyone's life, Todd. And as for "...sending
#### to this group and sending stuff to taht group just to screw
someone over", just what do you call your letters to Congressman
Shimkus?

What do you call all those threatening and profane slurs you've
thrown at the ARRL when they've not uttered one single iota of comment
on you, your shows or your opinions...?!?!

that's what make me a hell of lot better then you ###hole!

Keep repeating that to yourslef over and over, Todd. It's not
true today, it wasn't true yesterday, and even if you spent every last
day of your life in a monastery begging forgiveness it wouldn't be true
tomorrow.

You're just not capable of it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 2nd 05, 08:15 PM
N9OGL

K4YZ says
I've not threatened anyone's life, Todd. And as for "...sending
#### to this group and sending stuff to taht group just to screw
someone over", just what do you call your letters to Congressman
Shimkus?

I'm not threating anyone with my letter to Shimkus, I mainly wait him
to have the FCC clairfy the rules pertaining to information bulletins
and resolve some of the problems surrounding information bulletins.

What do you call all those threatening and profane slurs you've
thrown at the ARRL when they've not uttered one single iota of comment

on you, your shows or your opinions...?!?!

Well I'm not the only one that hates the ARRL with a passion. as far as
I see they are the main problem surrounding the problems with
information bulletins. the huge MAJORITY of people complaining about
other Information Bulletins are ARRL members. Secondly when a person
gets on a public fourm and ask why I'm on the FCC amateur Auxiliary
list then It's time to take action. I have the right to my opinion as
do you with yours if you don't want to listen to my comments then don't
read them plain and simple.

Keep repeating that to yourslef over and over, Todd. It's not
true today, it wasn't true yesterday, and even if you spent every last

day of your life in a monastery begging forgiveness it wouldn't be

true
tomorrow.

I prefere Shintoism over christian religions

Todd N9OGL

Old May 2nd 05, 08:20 PM
N9OGL

'm not threating anyone with my letter to Shimkus, I mainly want him

Old May 3rd 05, 07:42 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ says
I've not threatened anyone's life, Todd. And as for "...sending
#### to this group and sending stuff to taht group just to screw
someone over", just what do you call your letters to Congressman
Shimkus?

I'm not threating anyone with my letter to Shimkus, I mainly wait him
to have the FCC clairfy the rules pertaining to information bulletins
and resolve some of the problems surrounding information bulletins.

You had best be careful, Todd...The result STILL might not be what
you'd like...Especially after they get a load of your true intentions
and ulterior motives, Todd...

What do you call all those threatening and profane slurs you've
thrown at the ARRL when they've not uttered one single iota of

comment
on you, your shows or your opinions...?!?!

Well I'm not the only one that hates the ARRL with a passion.

So what? My question to you was what has the ARRL done to you
that you'd use the language against them that you do?

The ARRL has not uttered ONE word about N9OGL, his shows or his
internet behaviour. Not one. Yet you have attacked them with
unwarranted ferocity and foulness. Why?

as far as
I see they are the main problem surrounding the problems with
information bulletins.

The ARRL is not the problem.

The problem is with people like K1MAN and you who think that 97.3
is a blanket authorization to go into the Junior Broadcasting business.

The ARRL does not make policy on what constitutes an "information
bulletin", Todd.

the huge MAJORITY of people complaining about other Information

Bulletins are ARRL members.

OK...Show me the numbers...

AND THEN show me where the ARRL ITSELF, not an Amateur who
HAPPENS to be an ARRL member, has caused you any problems.

Secondly when a person
gets on a public fourm and ask why I'm on the FCC amateur Auxiliary
list then It's time to take action.

The action you need to take is (1) Clean up your mouth, (2)
Follow FCC rules and regulations, and (3) Realize that most Amateurs DO
NOT want another self-stylized broadcaster to plop down another
"information bulletin" station on the most crowded HF Amateur
allocation.

I have the right to my opinion as
do you with yours if you don't want to listen to my comments then

don't
read them plain and simple.

And you have the right to ignore mine...but THIS is a public forum.
So you're stuck. And so far, I don't remember a single person
offering any support or encouragement to you to proceed with your
"information bulletins" on 20 meters.

Keep repeating that to yourslef over and over, Todd. It's not
true today, it wasn't true yesterday, and even if you spent every

last

day of your life in a monastery begging forgiveness it wouldn't be

true
tomorrow.

I prefere Shintoism over christian religions

Fine. But so far you've not demonstrated that you have the
clarity of thought or discipline of mind to practice Shintoism.

Here's an honest, forthright suggestion on your "bulletin" ideas,
Todd.

Become an ARRL "Official Bulletin Station". Use YOUR repeater to
rebroadcast ARRL bulletins, the Amateur Radio Newsline program, or
other RESPECTED, professionally produced offerings for the "main
course".

Then, at the end of the transmission, hold a directed net on
frequency to invite other Amateurs to join in for round table
discussions on any of the bulletins subjects, local policy issues, or
technical projects or ideas.

Build up some credibility there, then expand your "services" as
the demand dictates.

Like it or not, Todd, if you start broadasting your shows on 20
meters with any regularity, you will find yourself on the receiving end
of more grief than you ever thought of generating on RRAP.

Steve, K4YZ

Which Todd Do We Believe...??? K4YZ Policy 2 April 28th 05 01:05 AM
K4YZ ANSWER MY QUESTION N9OGL Policy 27 April 21st 05 10:37 PM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
Todd Faking "Responses" to Posts On His Blog K4YZ Policy 4 April 11th 05 08:07 AM
Boy Broadcaster N9OGL - Part II Dave Heil Policy 40 April 10th 05 01:41 PM