Old May 3rd 05, 07:50 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Here's an honest, forthright suggestion on your "bulletin" ideas,
Todd.

Become an ARRL "Official Bulletin Station". Use YOUR repeater to
rebroadcast ARRL bulletins, the Amateur Radio Newsline program, or
other RESPECTED, professionally produced offerings for the "main
course".

Then, at the end of the transmission, hold a directed net on
frequency to invite other Amateurs to join in for round table
discussions on any of the bulletins subjects, local policy issues, or
technical projects or ideas.

Build up some credibility there, then expand your "services" as
the demand dictates.

Well crafted advice.

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 3rd 05, 10:13 PM
N9OGL

You had best be careful, Todd...The result STILL might not be what
you'd like...Especially after they get a load of your true intentions
and ulterior motives, Todd...

ummmmm just another of your little threats....

The ARRL is not the problem.
The problem is with people like K1MAN and you who think that 97.3
is a blanket authorization to go into the Junior Broadcasting

business.

The ARRL does not make policy on what constitutes an "information
bulletin", Todd.

No the problem is dumb amateur's who can't read the rules or the FCC
website. No but the ones who bitch about other information bulletins
are ARRL members

The action you need to take is (1) Clean up your mouth, (2)
Follow FCC rules and regulations, and (3) Realize that most Amateurs

DO
NOT want another self-stylized broadcaster to plop down another
"information bulletin" station on the most crowded HF Amateur
allocation.

Answer to 1. NO, 2. I follow the FCC rules 3. Too bad I'm going to
start running 24/7 real soon

And you have the right to ignore mine...but THIS is a public forum.
So you're stuck. And so far, I don't remember a single person
offering any support or encouragement to you to proceed with your
"information bulletins" on 20 meters.

I could care less....I didn't ask for anyone's permission or
encouragement to run my information bulletin.

Here's an honest, forthright suggestion on your "bulletin" ideas,
Todd.

Become an ARRL "Official Bulletin Station". Use YOUR repeater to
rebroadcast ARRL bulletins, the Amateur Radio Newsline program, or
other RESPECTED, professionally produced offerings for the "main
course".

Naw, I stick with what I'm doing now

Like it or not, Todd, if you start broadasting your shows on 20
meters with any regularity, you will find yourself on the receiving

end
of more grief than you ever thought of generating on RRAP.

Oh well It legal and there's nothing you can do about it

Todd N9OGL

Old May 3rd 05, 10:22 PM
KØHB

"N9OGL" wrote

I'm going to start running 24/7 real soon

Oh well It legal and there's nothing you can do about it

You might want to review §97.7 and §97.109. (Or not.)

Good luck on this one now.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old May 3rd 05, 11:21 PM
Dee Flint

"KØHB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

Hans are you saying that Todd may say whatever he wants
whenever where he wants however he wants on the ham
bands?

No, Dee, I didn't say that (and of course you know that I didn't). The
hams bands aren't a right, but a regulated privilege.

Do you believe then that Part 97 is unconstitutional when
it prohibits commericial use and foul language?

No, I don't believe that (and of course you know that I don't). The
amateur bands aren't a right but a regulated privilege.

I do believe, however, that Todd has protections in the Constitution which
allow him to raise those issues here on rrap, just as Steve has
protections for his assertions that parts of the Constitution are not
appropriate to his political views. While I'm disgusted by Todds trashy
language here, I am more disgusted by the overt actions to deny him his
Constitutional protections.

73, de Hans, K0HB

The ability to express ideas is indeed protected (unless of course one is
advocating the VIOLENT overthrow of the government). However those ideas
can be expressed in trashy language or they can be expressed in non-trashy
language. I see no violation of freedom of speech in requiring the use of
non-trashy language in public forums. Internet news groups, since they are
open to all, would be a public forum.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old May 3rd 05, 11:58 PM
N9OGL

There no violation there I be pretty much home 24/7 your mistaking me
for k1man

todd n9ogl

Old May 4th 05, 12:11 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

I could care less....I didn't ask for anyone's permission or
encouragement to run my information bulletin.

The proper phrase toddieboy is, "I *couldn't* care less." If you *could*
care less, then that means you do care, at least some.
Old May 4th 05, 02:01 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
You had best be careful, Todd...The result STILL might not be what
you'd like...Especially after they get a load of your true

intentions
and ulterior motives, Todd...

ummmmm just another of your little threats....

Not a threat, Todd.

It's just that sometimes it's not very wise to wave dirty laundry.
Sometimes the laudry get's cleaned, but then on other times it get's
thrown out.

Wonder what the "Subcommittee on Telecommunications" is going to
say when they get a load of some of your USENET postings...?!?!

The ARRL is not the problem.
The problem is with people like K1MAN and you who think that 97.3
is a blanket authorization to go into the Junior Broadcasting

business.

The ARRL does not make policy on what constitutes an "information
bulletin", Todd.

No the problem is dumb amateur's who can't read the rules or the FCC
website. No but the ones who bitch about other information bulletins
are ARRL members

I asked you before...I ask you again...where are your numbers?
Where are you getting this information from?

And as for "dumb amateurs"...who's the one trying to run a
"bulletin station" in the absence of support for it...?!?!

The action you need to take is (1) Clean up your mouth, (2)
Follow FCC rules and regulations, and (3) Realize that most Amateurs

DO
NOT want another self-stylized broadcaster to plop down another
"information bulletin" station on the most crowded HF Amateur
allocation.

Answer to 1. NO, 2. I follow the FCC rules 3. Too bad I'm going to
start running 24/7 real soon

(1) I figured. It was a long shot.

(2) You better read again.

(3) It's not a "bulletin" if you're running "24/7".

And you have the right to ignore mine...but THIS is a public forum.
So you're stuck. And so far, I don't remember a single person
offering any support or encouragement to you to proceed with your
"information bulletins" on 20 meters.

I could care less....I didn't ask for anyone's permission or
encouragement to run my information bulletin.

Well...There's the very validation of my opinions, Todd...You are
doing this for you...NOT for any betterment of Amateur Radio.

Here's an honest, forthright suggestion on your "bulletin" ideas,
Todd.

Become an ARRL "Official Bulletin Station". Use YOUR repeater to
rebroadcast ARRL bulletins, the Amateur Radio Newsline program, or
other RESPECTED, professionally produced offerings for the "main
course".

Naw, I stick with what I'm doing now

Sure. I'd expect nothing less. You're trying to do something you
have no market for with no experience to know the difference.

The results will be predictable.

Like it or not, Todd, if you start broadasting your shows on 20
meters with any regularity, you will find yourself on the receiving

end
of more grief than you ever thought of generating on RRAP.

Oh well It legal and there's nothing you can do about it

Yes there is. And it's already in progress.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 4th 05, 02:07 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
There no violation there I be pretty much home 24/7 your mistaking me
for k1man

Sooner or later you're going to have to leave the house for bread
and toilet paper. The second you walk out of the room, there's no
control operator present.

And what happened to school, Todd?

And when you "graduate", what about a job so you can move out of
mommy and daddy's house...?!?!

Or are mommy and daddy independently wealthy and letting you lay
up in your room 24/7...???

Guess that "Japanese" girlfriend of yours get's no attention, eh?
Or is she gonna lay up in the bedroom with you...???

Yes, Todd, I can see that you have a brilliant future ahead of
you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 4th 05, 02:11 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote (but Todd didn't attribute)

Like it or not, Todd, if you start broadasting your shows on 20
meters with any regularity, you will find yourself on the receiving

end
of more grief than you ever thought of generating on RRAP.

Oh well It legal and there's nothing you can do about it

The I suggest you memorize this sentence and be prepared to repeat
it over and over:

"I have no recollection of that, Your Honor..."

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 4th 05, 02:28 AM
N9OGL

I asked you before...I ask you again...where are your numbers?
Where are you getting this information from?
And as for "dumb amateurs"...who's the one trying to run a
"bulletin station" in the absence of support for it...?!?!

Tell you what go around to some of these other amatuer message boards
and see what other amateurs think. I don't have any figures in front of
me right now but, from what I've seen on these other message boards the
majority of the amateurs who complain about OTHER information
bulletins, not W1AW are ARRL members.

(2) You better read again.

Believe me the amateur rules are a hell of lot easier to read then
broadcast rules.

(3) It's not a "bulletin" if you're running "24/7".

Not true, there is no time limit on information bulletins

Yes there is. And it's already in progress.

GO FOR IT!!! your just validation my opinion that 1. I'm better then
you cause I don't go crying to the government to settle a personal
vendetta and get my nuts off doing it. 2. that your ham radio's number
one PRICK! enjoy your poor pathetic ego trip and hey don't shot your
wads too hard

Todd N9OGL

Which Todd Do We Believe...??? K4YZ Policy 2 April 28th 05 01:05 AM
K4YZ ANSWER MY QUESTION N9OGL Policy 27 April 21st 05 10:37 PM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
Todd Faking "Responses" to Posts On His Blog K4YZ Policy 4 April 11th 05 08:07 AM
Boy Broadcaster N9OGL - Part II Dave Heil Policy 40 April 10th 05 01:41 PM