Old May 5th 05, 07:25 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

Oh? Then why are you broadcasting on 20 meters?

I'm not, I'm running an Information Bulletin, big difference...a
broadcast is attended for reception of the general public while a
information bulletin is a program directed to amateur radio.

No you're not. It's a "show". That's how you promote it.

You can TRY and make people believe that it's "just a bulletin",
but your threat to go "24/7" and your "itinerary" that does nothing but
parrot the ARRL website says otherwise.

Nice try, Slick.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 5th 05, 07:33 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Directing your opinions to amateur radio does not make it a

bulletin.

According to the rules an Information bulletin is "A message directed
only to amateur operators consisting solely of subject matter of

direct
interest to the amateur service." ...(SNIP)

"...of direct interest to the amateur service."

You have torqued off everyone on this list except Brian and
Lennie, and their diminished character has been known for years.

And this is just OFF the air...

No one, here or on the air, wants to hear the ranting of a
functionally illiterate loudmouth who doesn't think twice about
violating the law when it suits him.

Just how many "fans" do you think you'll create by mimicking
ARRL's "bulletins" on the most crowded Amateur allocation
worldwide...???

You're the epitome of selfish, Todd.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 5th 05, 07:37 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
NO your missing the point it is up to the station transmitting it to
determine if it is of interest to the amateur radio community, not

the
morons listening

BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

"...not the morons listening..."

BBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

YOU OUT-FREAKIN' DID YOURSELF THIS TIME! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

BWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 5th 05, 01:32 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
NO your missing the point it is up to the station transmitting it to
determine if it is of interest to the amateur radio community, not the
morons listening,

Todd N9OGL

Hard to believe you can really be so stupid toddieboy.
Old May 5th 05, 01:34 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

[...]

But but Steve, toddieboy says it isn't up to you or anyone else to
determine if his trash is worth listening to, he determins that.

Old May 5th 05, 02:03 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
That's just it toddieboy, your opinions are of no interest to the
amateur community.
So, are you going to be at your station 24/7 as the control operator

as

you broadcast your non-bulletins?

Sure am and I have a few other amatuer's who said they want in on it.

Todd N9OGL

Yea right. Get back to us sometime when you grow up and can tell the truth.

Old May 5th 05, 03:42 PM
N9OGL

Stebie said
"...of direct interest to the amateur service."

Yes, but is up to the control operator transmitting it, not the people
listening to determine if it is of direct interest to the amateur radio
service.

I can talk a Hell of lot better then I can right you ****ing asshole.

Just how many "fans" do you think you'll create by mimicking
ARRL's "bulletins" on the most crowded Amateur allocation
worldwide...???

Who says I mimicking the ARRL??

You're the epitome of selfish, Todd.

DAM RIGHT! I didn't get in this hobby for you or any other dumb ****
ham operator, I got into it for my own selfishness.

97.3(a)
(4) Amateur service. "......duly authorized persons interested in radio
technique solely with a personal aim and without pecuniary interest."

I think the key words to look at steve is "PERSONAL AIM" there is
nothing in the rules stating that I have to listen to what other
amateur say. It dumb ass groups like the ARRL which pushes this
communistic "collectivism" on the amateur radio service. Then there is
dumb asses like yourself who believe it.

Todd N9OGL

Which Todd Do We Believe...??? K4YZ Policy 2 April 28th 05 01:05 AM
K4YZ ANSWER MY QUESTION N9OGL Policy 27 April 21st 05 10:37 PM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
Todd Faking "Responses" to Posts On His Blog K4YZ Policy 4 April 11th 05 08:07 AM
Boy Broadcaster N9OGL - Part II Dave Heil Policy 40 April 10th 05 01:41 PM