Old May 31st 05, 12:21 AM
N9OGL

Commander CornWhore said
Only if his mommy and daddy pay the bill. toddieboy doesn't have a job
(can't hold one) so he sure couldn't. A 36 year old, jobless nothing
living off his parents, what a joke. Mom and Dad should have kicked him
out long ago.

I don't have job, because I'm too busy with school. So Cornwhore, I
don't have the time for a job. As for paying the bills, I've done my
share for paying the bills. As for living of mommy and daddy, I've made
my money in stocks that I don't have to worry.

Old May 31st 05, 12:46 AM
N9OGL

The "clueless one" is going to be the midwestern "bulletin station
broadcaster" with a bushel-ful of 10-penny nails in his coax, Todd....
Steve, K4YZ

No, Steve you and the other morons on here are the clueless ones,
because you and the others one here can't understand that

1. No where in the FCC rules does it state that an Information
Bulletin has to be news bulletin or newscast. Nor, does it state that
an information bulletin can't be opinionated.

2. The FCC has stated repeatedly that there is no time limit on
information bulletins, in the FCC rules

3. It is up to the station transmitting the information bulletin to
make sure it is amateur related, notthe stations listening.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

Old May 31st 05, 01:59 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
The "clueless one" is going to be the midwestern "bulletin station
broadcaster" with a bushel-ful of 10-penny nails in his coax, Todd....
Steve, K4YZ

No, Steve you and the other morons on here are the clueless ones,
because you and the others one here can't understand that

1. No where in the FCC rules does it state that an Information
Bulletin has to be news bulletin or newscast. Nor, does it state that
an information bulletin can't be opinionated.

2. The FCC has stated repeatedly that there is no time limit on
information bulletins, in the FCC rules

3. It is up to the station transmitting the information bulletin to
make sure it is amateur related, notthe stations listening.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

If all this is true.....where is K1MAN's "call in talk show" ?????????????

Dan/W4NTI

Old May 31st 05, 02:25 AM
N9OGL

If all this is true.....where is K1MAN's "call in talk show" ?????????????
Dan/W4NTI

I don't know Dan, but what i've heard he has moved frequency, I can ask
him if you want. But the FCC ruled last year that the content of his
station was legal, except for the reward he offered for the names of
the people causing Interference. But the content of his station was
legal, the FCC seems to go after him for interference.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 31st 05, 03:11 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
If all this is true.....where is K1MAN's "call in talk show"
?????????????
Dan/W4NTI

I don't know Dan, but what i've heard he has moved frequency, I can ask
him if you want. But the FCC ruled last year that the content of his
station was legal, except for the reward he offered for the names of
the people causing Interference. But the content of his station was
legal, the FCC seems to go after him for interference.

Todd N9OGL

You are so ignorant, and naive Todd. He didn't change frequency. He was
told to knock it off. 14.275 BELONGED to him. Just ask him. Go ahead and
have a chat with the wannabe broadcaster....tell him this.............if he
comes back on 14.275 the war resumes.

You are going down the same trail Todd......pay attention for once.

Dan/W4NTI

Old May 31st 05, 03:23 AM
N9OGL

The difference between me and him Danny is I chck to see if the
frequency is in use, if it is I move on. I pick a unused frequency to
run my bulletin. Your the one ingnorant and naive if you can understand
that his transmissions (except for the interference) is legal, The FCC
said so and your stupid that you can't understand that.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 31st 05, 03:33 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
Commander CornWhore said
Only if his mommy and daddy pay the bill. toddieboy doesn't have a job
(can't hold one) so he sure couldn't. A 36 year old, jobless nothing
living off his parents, what a joke. Mom and Dad should have kicked him
out long ago.

I don't have job, because I'm too busy with school.

Sure, anything you say toddieboy.

So Cornwhore, I
don't have the time for a job. As for paying the bills, I've done my
share for paying the bills. As for living of mommy and daddy, I've made
my money in stocks that I don't have to worry.

Sure you have toddieboy. So if you have made so much money is stocks,
why don't you get your own place and let mom and dad have their own
space for a change?

Old May 31st 05, 05:41 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:
Your the one ingnorant and naive if you can understand
that his transmissions (except for the interference) is legal...

Priceless!

Dave K8MN
Old May 31st 05, 12:04 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
The difference between me and him Danny is I chck to see if the
frequency is in use, if it is I move on. I pick a unused frequency to
run my bulletin.

Obviously not, LiarToddie. There's already rumblings about your
diatribe just showing up in the middle of on-going QSO's.

Your the one ingnorant and naive if you can understand
that his transmissions (except for the interference) is legal, The FCC
said so and your stupid that you can't understand that.

I really had a suck-butt night at work, and this was just what I
needed to add some laughter back into my routine.

Thanks, Todd! You are good for ONE thing... ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ