Old August 15th 05, 02:53 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 14 Aug 2005 17:47:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 16:44:20 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 15:15:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

Old August 15th 05, 02:55 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North).

He can't. He slipped up one day and said that he was in seven hostile
actions, so everything has been hush hush since then. Len did a nice
expose with respect to Steve's age and the possible periods of service,
and it didn't add up to seven events. In-Your-Face about absolutely
everything else, Steve has yet to set the record straight. Stolen
Valor comes to mind.

I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

Plt 2051 out of MCRD San Diego, 1981;
MCCES at MCAGCC (29 Palms), MOS 2841, 1981 to 1983;
3/8 at Camp Geiger (Camp Lejeune's back door), 1983 to 1985;
BLT 3/8, 24th MAU, 1984 (Beirut);

The flag we flew over the former American Embassy in Mogadishu,
December 1992, was last flown in Beirut.

2nd AAV, 'Outhouse' Bay (also part of Camp Lejeune) for several months
in 1985 until discharged.

You're in Ohio, right?

Old August 15th 05, 03:20 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 14 Aug 2005 18:55:44 -0700, wrote in
. com:

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North).

He can't. He slipped up one day and said that he was in seven hostile
actions, so everything has been hush hush since then. Len did a nice
expose with respect to Steve's age and the possible periods of service,
and it didn't add up to seven events. In-Your-Face about absolutely
everything else, Steve has yet to set the record straight. Stolen
Valor comes to mind.

I googled a few of his posts. "281.6" isn't a USMC MOS, and even if
there was a typo on his DD-214 he would have known the -correct- MOS
because EVERY Marine knows his or her MOS as well as many of the other
MOS's in the related fields: 0311 = grunt; 2531 = grunt w/radio (aka
"sniper target"); 2511 = pole-jockey; 2811 = wire tech; 2861 = radio
tech (usually some asshole shop chief) 2881 = crypto tech..... well,
you get the idea. I also noticed he claims to have a good conduct
"medal". No such animal -- it's just a ribbon. Yep, you got him pegged
alright, he's a wannabe warrior.

I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

Plt 2051 out of MCRD San Diego, 1981;
MCCES at MCAGCC (29 Palms), MOS 2841, 1981 to 1983;
3/8 at Camp Geiger (Camp Lejeune's back door), 1983 to 1985;
BLT 3/8, 24th MAU, 1984 (Beirut);

The flag we flew over the former American Embassy in Mogadishu,
December 1992, was last flown in Beirut.

Interesting irony happening there.....

2nd AAV, 'Outhouse' Bay (also part of Camp Lejeune) for several months
in 1985 until discharged.

You're in Ohio, right?

Nope, Washington (the state, not the city). But I had a girlfriend in
Ohio once. A real knockout!

Old August 15th 05, 03:48 AM
an_old_friend

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 17:47:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

cut
That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

Claimed to have been a Marine Sniper in Korea (before he was born)
Calims to be to make medical judgements about wether or not a Dr knows
something about the DR's subject

Claims that his being a LPN in an ER quailifies him to dianosis people
he has never met

claims a LOT of ****

Old August 15th 05, 04:17 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 14 Aug 2005 19:48:07 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in . com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 17:47:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

cut
That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

Claimed to have been a Marine Sniper in Korea (before he was born)

Nonexistence makes for excellent camouflage.

Calims to be to make medical judgements about wether or not a Dr knows
something about the DR's subject

......hmmmmm, well, I gotta pass on that one because I've ran into a
few quacks myself.

Claims that his being a LPN in an ER quailifies him to dianosis people
he has never met

Of course he can -- him and his crystal ball.

claims a LOT of ****

Apparently. I've read a few more of his posts. It's a wonder he still
posts after publically humiliating himself for several years. But then
again, he doesn't have anything left to lose, does he?

Old August 15th 05, 04:19 AM
Frank Gilliland

Don't spill the beans about the good conduct medal. It's bait!

Old August 15th 05, 04:22 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:19:37 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote in
:

Don't spill the beans about the good conduct medal. It's bait!

Whoops..... screwed -that- one up, didn't I?

Old August 15th 05, 09:08 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

"Braggard"

"alleged"

Nothing "braggard about being a Marine, Markie.

Frank, E-mail me directly if you care to. I'd be gald to tell you
directly.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 09:17 AM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 18:55:44 -0700, wrote in
. com:

He can't. He slipped up one day and said that he was in seven hostile
actions, so everything has been hush hush since then. Len did a nice
expose with respect to Steve's age and the possible periods of service,
and it didn't add up to seven events. In-Your-Face about absolutely
everything else, Steve has yet to set the record straight. Stolen
Valor comes to mind.

I googled a few of his posts. "281.6" isn't a USMC MOS...(SNIP)

What ever you were "Googling", Frank, it wasn't one of MY posts.

All of my MOS's except one started 63xx or 66xx. 8981 was the
fifth.

Most likely you hit one of Lennie's posts wherein he cited one of
his 1950's era MOS's...

(UNSNIP)...and even if
there was a typo on his DD-214 he would have known the -correct- MOS
because EVERY Marine knows his or her MOS as well as many of the other
MOS's in the related fields: 0311 = grunt; 2531 = grunt w/radio (aka
"sniper target"); 2511 = pole-jockey; 2811 = wire tech; 2861 = radio
tech (usually some asshole shop chief) 2881 = crypto tech..... well,
you get the idea. I also noticed he claims to have a good conduct
"medal". No such animal -- it's just a ribbon. Yep, you got him pegged
alright, he's a wannabe warrior.

Oh?

I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

Plt 2051 out of MCRD San Diego, 1981;
MCCES at MCAGCC (29 Palms), MOS 2841, 1981 to 1983;
3/8 at Camp Geiger (Camp Lejeune's back door), 1983 to 1985;
BLT 3/8, 24th MAU, 1984 (Beirut);

The flag we flew over the former American Embassy in Mogadishu,
December 1992, was last flown in Beirut.

Interesting irony happening there.....

2nd AAV, 'Outhouse' Bay (also part of Camp Lejeune) for several months
in 1985 until discharged.

You're in Ohio, right?

Nope, Washington (the state, not the city). But I had a girlfriend in
Ohio once. A real knockout!

I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 09:27 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 17:47:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

cut
That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

Claimed to have been a Marine Sniper in Korea (before he was born)
Calims to be to make medical judgements about wether or not a Dr knows
something about the DR's subject

Mark, you need to stop lying to this man.

LENNIE is the one who was the rear-area radio-clerk war hero who
has repeatedly, and OVERTLY attempted to "embellish his military
"career" by association with Soldiers who were KIA three years before
he was even inducted.

Claims that his being a LPN in an ER quailifies him to dianosis people
he has never met

And why do you make THIS lie?

I have NEVER claimed to "dianosis" people, as an LPN or otherwise.

claims a LOT of ####

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ