Old August 22nd 05, 02:39 PM
an_old_friend

Default Day 11 Stevie Action is MIA

yes it that time for yet anoother questioning of Stevie on where his
promised actions is?

insert Stevie claim of Paranoia here

Paranoia BTW Stevie is believeing that everyone is out to get you. I
certainly don't believe. I do know you'd like to silence me, you have
said so in as many words, but you are not everyone.

Stevie has claimed to have taken action.

Stevie has claimed that this action would "more than anoy me"

Clearly Stevie has lied but which lie has he told?

We all know by now that you are truely sick in equating lying and Kiddy
Porn, not even sure there would be help for you if you were willing to
seek it out, but...

You certainly in no position to be suggesting other get help as sick as
you are

Old August 22nd 05, 03:20 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
yes it that time for yet anoother questioning of Stevie on where his
promised actions is?

insert Stevie claim of Paranoia here

It's not my "claim"...

It's YOUR conduct...

Paranoia BTW Stevie is believeing that everyone is out to get you. I
certainly don't believe. I do know you'd like to silence me, you have
said so in as many words, but you are not everyone.

Nope...I'm not.

But paramoia is NOT just the perception that "evryone" is out to
get you.

Try again.

Stevie has claimed to have taken action.

Stevie has claimed that this action would "more than anoy me"

Clearly Stevie has lied but which lie has he told?

Obviously it's working...On several levels...Some you can
see...Some WE can see...Some you can't...

We all know by now that you are truely sick in equating lying and Kiddy
Porn...(SNIP)

It's not sick at all.

It's the truth.

(UNSNIP)...not even sure there would be help for you if you were willing to seek it out, but...

There IS help for you, Markie...

You certainly in no position to be suggesting other get help as sick as
you are

I'm not ill, Markie...Physically or mentally...

You, on the otherhand, still ahve nongoing issues that need to be
dealt with. Your continuing "MIA" series is evidence of that.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 05, 05:29 PM
an_old_friend

KY4Z wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
yes it that time for yet anoother questioning of Stevie on where his
promised actions is?

and more of Stevie hoping we mss the fact he has been lying for 11 days

insert Stevie claim of Paranoia here

It's not my "claim"...

It's YOUR conduct...

More lies on your part

Where is your action

Paranoia BTW Stevie is believeing that everyone is out to get you. I
certainly don't believe. I do know you'd like to silence me, you have
said so in as many words, but you are not everyone.

Nope...I'm not.

But paramoia is NOT just the perception that "evryone" is out to
get you.

Try again.

Stevie has claimed to have taken action.

Stevie has claimed that this action would "more than anoy me"

Clearly Stevie has lied but which lie has he told?

Obviously it's working...On several levels...Some you can
see...Some WE can see...Some you can't...

what is working?

that you are trying to play your little mind games

We all know by now that you are truely sick in equating lying and Kiddy
Porn...(SNIP)

It's not sick at all.

Sure is sick

It's the truth.

Bull****

(UNSNIP)...not even sure there would be help for you if you were willing to seek it out, but...

There IS help for you, Markie...

No need

You certainly in no position to be suggesting other get help as sick as
you are

I'm not ill, Markie...Physically or mentally...

You sure are

You, on the otherhand, still ahve nongoing issues that need to be

ahve Nongoing issues?

gee I guess you might be right after they sure are nongoing issues

dealt with. Your continuing "MIA" series is evidence of that.

Your promised action is still MIA

Steve, KY4Z

Old August 22nd 05, 06:46 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
an_old_friend wrote:
yes it that time for yet anoother questioning of Stevie on where his
promised actions is?

and more of Stevie hoping we mss the fact he has been lying for 11 days

insert Stevie claim of Paranoia here

It's not my "claim"...

It's YOUR conduct...

More lies on your part

Nope.

Where is your action

That should have ended with a "question mark".

On file.

Paranoia BTW Stevie is believeing that everyone is out to get you. I
certainly don't believe. I do know you'd like to silence me, you have
said so in as many words, but you are not everyone.

Nope...I'm not.

But paramoia is NOT just the perception that "evryone" is out to
get you.

Try again.

Stevie has claimed to have taken action.

Stevie has claimed that this action would "more than anoy me"

Clearly Stevie has lied but which lie has he told?

Obviously it's working...On several levels...Some you can
see...Some WE can see...Some you can't...

what is working?

You don't know?

that you are trying to play your little mind games

What mind games?

We all know by now that you are truely sick in equating lying and Kiddy
Porn...(SNIP)

It's not sick at all.

Sure is sick

Nope.

It's the truth.

Bull####

Nope.

(UNSNIP)...not even sure there would be help for you if you were willing to seek it out, but...

There IS help for you, Markie...

No need

LOTS of NEED! More than the State of Michigan will be able to
render, I am afraid.

You certainly in no position to be suggesting other get help as sick as
you are

I'm not ill, Markie...Physically or mentally...

You sure are

Nope.

You, on the otherhand, still ahve nongoing issues that need to be

ahve Nongoing issues?

Yep...those too.

gee I guess you might be right after they sure are nongoing issues

But they are ON-going issues.

dealt with. Your continuing "MIA" series is evidence of that.

Your promised action is still MIA

Yep...(M)ichigan (I)s (A)ssessing

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 05, 09:01 PM
an_old_friend

KY4Z wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
an_old_friend wrote:
yes it that time for yet anoother questioning of Stevie on where his
promised actions is?

and more of Stevie hoping we mss the fact he has been lying for 11 days

insert Stevie claim of Paranoia here

It's not my "claim"...

It's YOUR conduct...

More lies on your part

Nope.

Where is your action

That should have ended with a "question mark".

On file.

really?

Prove it

Paranoia BTW Stevie is believeing that everyone is out to get you. I
certainly don't believe. I do know you'd like to silence me, you have
said so in as many words, but you are not everyone.

Nope...I'm not.

But paramoia is NOT just the perception that "evryone" is out to
get you.

Try again.

Stevie has claimed to have taken action.

Stevie has claimed that this action would "more than anoy me"

Clearly Stevie has lied but which lie has he told?

Obviously it's working...On several levels...Some you can
see...Some WE can see...Some you can't...

what is working?

You don't know?

I know you have shot your mouth off and not devileried

that you are trying to play your little mind games

What mind games?

claiming action claiming this and that

We all know by now that you are truely sick in equating lying and Kiddy
Porn...(SNIP)

It's not sick at all.

Sure is sick

Nope.

Any one claiming Lying and kiddy porn are equatable is SICK

It's the truth.

Bull####

Nope.

It is proof of your sick mind

(UNSNIP)...not even sure there would be help for you if you were willing to seek it out, but...

There IS help for you, Markie...

No need

LOTS of NEED! More than the State of Michigan will be able to
render, I am afraid.

no need at all

you need the help to conect you with reality

You certainly in no position to be suggesting other get help as sick as
you are

I'm not ill, Markie...Physically or mentally...

You sure are

Nope.

Any one thinking kiddy porn is equatable to lying is truely sick

You, on the otherhand, still ahve nongoing issues that need to be

ahve Nongoing issues?

Yep...those too.

gee I guess you might be right after they sure are nongoing issues

But they are ON-going issues.

such as ?

You OTOH are so sick that you think Kiddy porn is on the same level as
lying

dealt with. Your continuing "MIA" series is evidence of that.

Your promised action is still MIA

Yep...(M)ichigan (I)s (A)ssessing

right for 11 days

Michigan listened to you and wrote you off as a kook or a crank

Steve, KY4Z

Old August 22nd 05, 09:21 PM
K4YZ

nobody's_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
nobody's_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z didn't write:
nobody's_old_friend wrote:
yes it that time for yet anoother questioning of Stevie on where his
promised actions is?

and more of Stevie hoping we mss the fact he has been lying for 11 days

insert Stevie claim of Paranoia here

It's not my "claim"...

It's YOUR conduct...

More lies on your part

Nope.

Where is your action

That should have ended with a "question mark".

On file.

really?

Prove it

You'll find out.

Obviously it's working...On several levels...Some you can
see...Some WE can see...Some you can't...

what is working?

You don't know?

I know you have shot your mouth off and not devileried

You're darn right I've not "devileried"...What ever THAT was
supposed to be...

that you are trying to play your little mind games

What mind games?

claiming action claiming this and that

What "this and that"...?!?!

We all know by now that you are truely sick in equating lying and Kiddy
Porn...(SNIP)

It's not sick at all.

Sure is sick

Nope.

Any one claiming Lying and kiddy porn are equatable is SICK

Nope.

Anyone DEFENDING lying and kiddy porn is.

Sure seems to be what YOU are saying.

It's the truth.

Bull####

Nope.

It is proof of your sick mind

How?

As substantiated by what medical or psychiatric theory or process,
Markie?

Go ahead...show us...

(UNSNIP)...not even sure there would be help for you if you were willing to seek it out, but...

There IS help for you, Markie...

No need

LOTS of NEED! More than the State of Michigan will be able to
render, I am afraid.

no need at all

Lot's of need.

you need the help to conect you with reality

YOU need the "connect", Markie.

Perhaps you CAN connect with reality if you ahd a better command
of trhe English language, both in expression AND comprehension.

You certainly in no position to be suggesting other get help as sick as
you are

I'm not ill, Markie...Physically or mentally...

You sure are

Nope.

Any one thinking kiddy porn is equatable to lying is truely sick

Oh?

As substantiated by WHAT medical or psychiatric theory or process,
Mark?

You, on the otherhand, still ahve nongoing issues that need to be

ahve Nongoing issues?

Yep...those too.

gee I guess you might be right after they sure are nongoing issues

But they are ON-going issues.

such as ?

You OTOH are so sick that you think Kiddy porn is on the same level as
lying

They are.

dealt with. Your continuing "MIA" series is evidence of that.

Your promised action is still MIA

Yep...(M)ichigan (I)s (A)ssessing

right for 11 days

Nope. For about four.

Michigan listened to you and wrote you off as a kook or a crank

Not so far. We'll see.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 05, 09:35 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobody's_old_friend wrote:

cut
Nope.

Where is your action

That should have ended with a "question mark".

On file.

really?

Prove it

You'll find out.

I have and you craped out
cut

Old August 22nd 05, 09:48 PM
K4YZ

nobody's_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobody's_old_friend wrote:

cut
Nope.

Where is your action

That should have ended with a "question mark".

On file.

really?

Prove it

You'll find out.

I have and you craped out

"crapped"

See, Markie, you can't even insult people correctly!

And if you mean by that fairey tale about some "ss" (I assume you
meant "Social Security") representitve alledging I called them, then
you've only piled ludicrous on top of hillarious, Markie!

It was a slow day, Markie! Thanks for the laughs!

Steve, K4YZ

cut

Old August 22nd 05, 09:52 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobody's_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobody's_old_friend wrote:

cut
Nope.

Where is your action

That should have ended with a "question mark".

On file.

really?

Prove it

You'll find out.

I have and you craped out

"crapped"

See, Markie, you can't even insult people correctly!

so

And if you mean by that fairey tale about some "ss" (I assume you
meant "Social Security") representitve alledging I called them, then

nope Socail services

more stupid remarks from stevie