Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22nd 05, 09:24 PM
an_old_friend

Default NewsFlash stevie action may no longer be MIA

I just got the phone with the local ss worker.

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat. He asked
after my relationship with Mr Roberson, I explained that Steve Robeson
(and gave him your address from Qrz.com) has made threatening
statements in past and present, that they were must likely idle,
holding the opinion that Lying and Kiddy Porn are on the same level.
that anyone online whould answer turthfully questions about there
personal info (he laughed and told me never to give out such info
online, or to lie if pressed, that You were threatening others (went
into you and BB you and Todd) Claimed that you could get someone more
than anoyed over there.

He siad that a case would be added to the Adult protective orders
docket where the State Of Michigan would ask for protection of Mark
Morgan and my family from Steven Robeson. that he would be served the
papers by publising them in the local news paper, it would become
effect 10 days after that or about 10 days from thursday if the judge
agreed with him.

It would then be illegal for you to come here

Of course it is unlikely to mean much to you since while you were
threatening to come UP but I am sure that was more of your blowing
smoke, but I am have made aware of how it changes thing in self defense
and reminded that the Suprume Court has ruled the cops realy don't have
to protect me