Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 20th 05, 10:11 PM
an old friend

Default Stevie with your deparved indifference to human life you have placed someone completely inocent in danger

Stevie just this once read the whole post before you comment

by you constant and in ceasant stalking of me and publishing your
effort I may be responible fore the death of an inocent man

I can handle threat against myself but your reckless has endangered
this other mark morgan, so I have called the FBI. I got to leave a
message for the agaent in MQT (as we use in shorthand here) I hope she
will call and/or that whiny is just blowing smoke

Yes I will rsik something I will find truely humilating to protect the
safety of a fellow I have never met. You will find the fragments form
whiny at the bottom of the post. they convince he may be about to harm
a man you will know from the post IS not me or that he know someone who
about to harm.

either way I have the moral duty to act as best I can to protect this
man. rest assured if harm comes to this man, and I learn of it I do
what is in my power to see that you receive some measure of the LEGAL
blame for it. I take this oath before the Gods

a few notes form Whinyslit
Oct 20, 3:09 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.amateur.misc
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 20 Oct 2005 12:09:34 -0700
Subject: Marky C. Morgan is the Marquette Moron!.
original | Report Abuse

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Marky wrote:
wrote:
Whiny****_Lloyd wrote:

then you expose yet another lie on your part

No,

My dearest fellow underaged child lover,

I am a fan of child pornography and for the past 14 years,I have been

Do they have a program that gives a west virgin

Hi Marky! You aren't very smart, dumbass!

yuo were doing so well my my

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As usual, you don't, dumbass.

MORGAN, MARK
316 PINE ST
MARQUETTE, MI 49855-4250
906-228-4596

and from another whinny slit missive
Yep. I will gladly take you up on that challenge. Then, after I
embarass you, you illiterate ****, you can hop up on your crucifix and
die for the sins of all the other illiterate ****s. I know how much
you'd probably ****ing enjoy stigmata, Marky; you're kinky like that.

and finaly from another whiny slit missive
-