Old October 29th 05, 06:11 PM

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On 29 Oct 2005 07:18:32 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 13:00:33 -0700,

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:11:12 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

That kinda puts a damper on the old sex life. I can hook him up with my ugly
cousin, she kinda looks like an alien.

it would put a dammper on it if there was even a word of truth in it

Speaking from first hand experience, Marky?

nope and you are proving you can't read

I'd say it was true, child abuser

there is you read/write problem again

. You are the one who constantly
proves they can't read, you illiterate son of a bitch.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old October 31st 05, 01:03 PM

Thanks for confirming it, retard.

Old October 31st 05, 02:18 PM
K4YZ

wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:04:36 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Let's talk about standards, Dudly....(SNIP)

what you going on about?

For once you've gotten something VERY right, MARK.

And let's take this "standard" thing a bit further....(HUGE SNIP)

You have never disclosed your reservist status

reservist? Stevie boy is reservist?

Nope. Except, as I clearly noted, my 4 months as "Delayed Entry"
prior to going active in September 1974.

It was a wild stab in the dark by the disgraced, court martialed
liar, Mark.

I am not calling you a liar Frank but it would be nice to back this up

He can't.

He also dodges following up on all of the references I have
posted. That's because in doing so he'd have to eat crow...A LOT of
crow.

Although for Stevie to be Carrer Resvist? National gaurd would make a
lot of his #### make more sense now you bring it up but do you have
more than that

He has NOTHING, Mark...No "evidence", no facts, no justification,
nothing.

Just stabs in the dark.

and BTW the PoS named Stevie has had the the nerve over the years to
say my own NG serice meant nothing

What service, Mark?

You've lied about one thing after another and we're suppposed to
know what true and what's not? You've BRAGGED about lying...Yet you
want me to take your claims of an enlistment in the Army at face
value...?!?!

Here's a deal for you...Send me, via snail-mail to my CBA, a copy
of your 214 with all of the SSN parts blacked out, and I will publish
the biggest, most sincere "Sorry" this NG has ever seen, and will dig
into anyone who dares to contradict it.

DON'T send it and I just have to assume that your "Army" tour is
just more BS like the "colonel' routine, etc etc etc.

And if you believe ANYthing that Frankie of Silliland has said,
then you're probably still wondering why there's a Santa in every mall
and why the Great Pumpkin Still hasn't made it to YOUR house yet.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 31st 05, 04:26 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 31 Oct 2005 06:18:22 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

wrote:

Let's talk about standards, Dudly....(SNIP)

what you going on about?

For once you've gotten something VERY right, MARK.

And let's take this "standard" thing a bit further....(HUGE SNIP)

You have never disclosed your reservist status

reservist? Stevie boy is reservist?

Nope. Except, as I clearly noted, my 4 months as "Delayed Entry"
prior to going active in September 1974.

It was a wild stab in the dark by the disgraced, court martialed
liar, Mark.

I am not calling you a liar Frank but it would be nice to back this up

He can't.

Sure I can.

Your DOD record confirms your service from '74 to '92 (yes, that's
only 18 years, not 20 years as you claimed when you wrote, "I spent 20
years in the Marine Corps to give people the right to exercise their
freedom of choice, and it hurts me to see so many people exercising
their choice to be apathetic!"), but it doesn't distinguish between
active or reserve. It -does- confirm your MOS as an avionics tech. It
-doesn't- indicate that you were in any medical field, in which case
you would have been a Navy Corpsman, not a Marine Gunny.

But this conflicts with your 1998 claim that you were a "former 10
year+ EMT", which would make you an EMT -prior- to 1988, more than
four years -before- you "retired" from the Corps. Also, in the late
'80s, (before moving to Arkansas, home state of your second wife and
your state of residence when you allegedly "retired" from the Corps in
1992), you worked in California as an ER tech at "Hoag Memorial
Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, CA", which would be virtually
impossible if you were also on active duty as an avionics tech.

The ONLY way you could have been educated, trained and gained
experience as an EMT while in the Corps is if you were a reservist.

All this information is publically available from what -you- have
written on Usenet. Of course, you can always use that "my account was
hacked" excuse, but that doesn't explain why you claimed to be in the
Air Force Auxilliary, a retired Marine Gunny, and signed your posts
with "Semper Paratus" (Coast Guard motto). Nor does it explain your
interest in pirate radio, star gazing, or your hunt for ET. Clearly
you are one very confused individual, Dudly. And as more than one
person has previously noted, you are clearly a paramilitary-wannabe
and a hero-wannabe.

There's plenty more information that is publically available about
you, but I think I made my case -- using -YOUR OWN WORDS-!!!

BTW, what happened to your first marraige? Were you lying when you
took those vows before God?

He also dodges following up on all of the references I have
posted.

See above.

That's because in doing so he'd have to eat crow...A LOT of
crow.

Although for Stevie to be Carrer Resvist? National gaurd would make a
lot of his #### make more sense now you bring it up but do you have
more than that

He has NOTHING, Mark...No "evidence", no facts, no justification,
nothing.

Just stabs in the dark.

Wrong. I have your own words and some basic math skills. That's all I
need to prove that you are a liar.

Old November 1st 05, 09:31 PM

From: Frank Gilliland on Mon 31 Oct 2005 08:26

wrote:

I am not calling you a liar Frank but it would be nice to back this up

He can't.

Sure I can.

Your DOD record confirms your service from '74 to '92 (yes, that's
only 18 years, not 20 years as you claimed when you wrote, "I spent 20
years in the Marine Corps to give people the right to exercise their
freedom of choice, and it hurts me to see so many people exercising
their choice to be apathetic!"), but it doesn't distinguish between
active or reserve. It -does- confirm your MOS as an avionics tech. It
-doesn't- indicate that you were in any medical field, in which case
you would have been a Navy Corpsman, not a Marine Gunny.

More nails in the Dudly coffin are his abject failure to
even once NAME a single piece of aviation electronics, either
by proper nomenclature or familiar name after all those years
of "avionics service." That's unheard of in a field where
shop-talk is common. The best that Dudly could do is name
some "MARS equipment" (of decades ago) in messages, something
which could have been cribbed from one of the many ham websites.

One of the most telling of Dudly's blunders in replies is his
failure to note what "Vinson" was (an older standard of
electrnic cryptography) when you asked about his "service
under 'Colonel' Vinson" at 'Gordon.' :-)

Way early, Dudly tried to cover up this lack of familiarity
in both communications and/or aviation electronics military
equipment by saying "it was secret and [he] couldn't reveal
secrets." The electronics industry trade publications have
long published equipment names, contracts, manufacturers,
and general information...long before Dudly was allegedly in
the USMC. Those publications still do. All public info.

But this conflicts with your 1998 claim that you were a "former 10
year+ EMT", which would make you an EMT -prior- to 1988, more than
four years -before- you "retired" from the Corps. Also, in the late
'80s, (before moving to Arkansas, home state of your second wife and
your state of residence when you allegedly "retired" from the Corps in
1992), you worked in California as an ER tech at "Hoag Memorial
Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, CA", which would be virtually
impossible if you were also on active duty as an avionics tech.

It must be the "New Math" he was taught in the 1960s. :-)

The ONLY way you could have been educated, trained and gained
experience as an EMT while in the Corps is if you were a reservist.

...or did a LOT of web-browsing of OTHERS' experiences.

All this information is publically available from what -you- have
written on Usenet. Of course, you can always use that "my account was
hacked" excuse, but that doesn't explain why you claimed to be in the
Air Force Auxilliary, a retired Marine Gunny, and signed your posts
with "Semper Paratus" (Coast Guard motto). Nor does it explain your
interest in pirate radio, star gazing, or your hunt for ET. Clearly
you are one very confused individual, Dudly. And as more than one
person has previously noted, you are clearly a paramilitary-wannabe
and a hero-wannabe.

Dudly "hunted for ET?" I missed that one. From the looks
of his postings, I think ET found HIM! :-)

BTW, Dudly did change his "signings" to "Semper Fi" later.
[that might have happened after "JAG" started on TV]

There's plenty more information that is publically available about
you, but I think I made my case -- using -YOUR OWN WORDS-!!!

Dudly isn't bothered by mere "details" like that...:-)

BTW, what happened to your first marraige? Were you lying when you
took those vows before God?

Very early on Dudly bitched about "paying all that alimony"
[to his first wife] in here. shrug

He also dodges following up on all of the references I have
posted.

See above.

Dudly is living his own imaginary life in the Internet.

Either that or his rationalizing has it that "some hacker"
got his screen names and passwords and is "posing" as him.

That's because in doing so he'd have to eat crow...A LOT of
crow.

So much that crows could possibly become an endangered species.

Although for Stevie to be Carrer Resvist? National gaurd would make a
lot of his #### make more sense now you bring it up but do you have
more than that

He has NOTHING, Mark...No "evidence", no facts, no justification,
nothing.

Just stabs in the dark.

Wrong. I have your own words and some basic math skills. That's all I
need to prove that you are a liar.

Thousands of postings later and Dudly DENIES ever doing anything
wrong. Dudly still has to provide some verifiable references
to any of his claims about his "military career."

Dudly WAS once "commissioned" in the Tennessee STATE Guard (NOT
affiliated with the National Guard). For a short time his
scowling visage was on one of their "brigade" unit photo pages
as a "First Lieutenant" and "communications officer." The
photo had him in cammies (the northern type, very macho). A
Tennessee STATE Guard brigade is the size of an Army company
and they hold "meetings" once a month, ostensibly to "refresh"
their knowledge of military policing (main task in the state).
The Tennessee State Guard has since revised its web pages.
Dudly's scowling visage is no longer there. [tsk, tsk]

At present, Dudly has a "commission" (?) as a "Captain" in
the Tennessee Civil Air Patrol. No photo of him there although
the state CAP Commander (a female) has hers on display as well
as some others. Dudly's QRZ.COM biography page shows him
scowling into the camera while wearing a flight suit...very
macho and 'uniformish.' Note: Biographic details such as
photos and personal details beyond that supplied by FCC
database information is submitted to QRZ by the individuals
involved...there is no claim that QRZ people actually check up
on such submissions.

Dudly dotes on uniforms, it seems. He never smiles in those
photos. [does he need a dentist?]

He once said he was a Purchasing Agent for a medium-sized
electronics company and implied he "knew a great deal about
electronics engineering" as a result of 'working with' the
engineers there. PAs are form-fillers and telephone call
makers and catalog page thumbers. Their "engineering
knowledge" is quite limited and NOT "on the bench" doing a
thing. Dudly knows dink about electronics engineering.
Dudly "worked there" less than a half year according to
posts in here, either taking that job or quitting "due to
[emotional upset over] the death of his daughter."

We are all required to accept his claims as "true" since
the PCTAs all frown on challenging anything of anyone
criticizing someone suffering a personal loss. No one
else but Dudly can possibly have such traumatic episodes
in their life and thus nobody else deserves any slack.

Dudly's excuse is that everyone else is a "liar" so only
he "tells the truth" just by mere mention in a post here.
Real facts are irrelevant. Arithmetic is irrelevant.
Someone is always "hacking his accounts" and "posting as
him" if he is challenged. He's nuts.

Old November 1st 05, 10:40 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 1 Nov 2005 13:31:43 -0800, wrote in
. com:

From: Frank Gilliland on Mon 31 Oct 2005 08:26

wrote:

[...]

He mentions nothing because he basically did nothing. Reservists do
very little in their MOS and therefore retain very little regarding
the same.

One of the most telling of Dudly's blunders in replies is his
failure to note what "Vinson" was (an older standard of
electrnic cryptography) when you asked about his "service
under 'Colonel' Vinson" at 'Gordon.' :-)

Yeah, it's hard to resist bragging about that one.

Way early, Dudly tried to cover up this lack of familiarity
in both communications and/or aviation electronics military
equipment by saying "it was secret and [he] couldn't reveal
secrets." The electronics industry trade publications have
long published equipment names, contracts, manufacturers,
and general information...long before Dudly was allegedly in
the USMC. Those publications still do. All public info.

Case in point: the M16-A1 was manufactured by several different
companies including General Motors and (are you ready for this?)
Mattel. The venerable PRC-77 was the brainchild of the engineers at
Motorola..... they must have been on drugs to design a radio with a
dual switching IF system.... but hey, it worked. It just cost a whole
lot more than a simpler design. And the VINSON crypto system has been
documented many times on the net long before I ever mentioned it.

But this conflicts with your 1998 claim that you were a "former 10
year+ EMT", which would make you an EMT -prior- to 1988, more than
four years -before- you "retired" from the Corps. Also, in the late
'80s, (before moving to Arkansas, home state of your second wife and
your state of residence when you allegedly "retired" from the Corps in
1992), you worked in California as an ER tech at "Hoag Memorial
Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, CA", which would be virtually
impossible if you were also on active duty as an avionics tech.

It must be the "New Math" he was taught in the 1960s. :-)

Given: a = b
Multiply both sides by [a]: a^2 = ab
Subract [b^2] from both sides: a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2
Factor: (a + b)(a - b) = b(a - b)
Divide (a - b) from both sides: (a + b) = b
Since a = b, substitute: (a + a) = a
Therefo 2a = a
Divide both sides by [a]: 2 = 1

The ONLY way you could have been educated, trained and gained
experience as an EMT while in the Corps is if you were a reservist.

...or did a LOT of web-browsing of OTHERS' experiences.

Most likely both.

http://tinyurl.com/8apbr

BTW, Dudly did change his "signings" to "Semper Fi" later.
[that might have happened after "JAG" started on TV]

There's plenty more information that is publically available about
you, but I think I made my case -- using -YOUR OWN WORDS-!!!

Dudly isn't bothered by mere "details" like that...:-)

BTW, what happened to your first marraige? Were you lying when you
took those vows before God?

Very early on Dudly bitched about "paying all that alimony"
[to his first wife] in here. shrug

He also dodges following up on all of the references I have
posted.

See above.

Dudly is living his own imaginary life in the Internet.

His "hero-wannabe" dysfunction isn't limited to the internet.....

He seeks praise as a hero in just about everything he does. He looks
for it in the military .....the Marine Corps Reserve, the Air Force
Auxilliary, CAP, TN State Guard..... he even made passive assertions
that he was a Coast Guard vet. He discovered that the medical field is
full of hero recognition so he became an LPN and works in emergency
rooms. He got his ham license so he can work RACES. When he discovered
the internet he extended his praise-panhandling to the newsgroups and
the web, and even started his own yahoo group for hero-nurses.

But that hero-rush doesn't last very long so he seeks the opportunity
to be the hero -beyond- the established emergency services. He drives
around off-duty with a medical bag, a scanner and emergency lights,
hoping to run across someone in distress that he can save. One step
further and he'll be -staging- emergency situations just so he can be
the hero (assuming he hasn't done so already).

Dudly is a very disturbed individual.

Either that or his rationalizing has it that "some hacker"
got his screen names and passwords and is "posing" as him.

Doubtful. I haven't seen a header from any of his posts that wasn't
consistent with the rest.

snip
Dudly's excuse is that everyone else is a "liar" so only
he "tells the truth" just by mere mention in a post here.
Real facts are irrelevant. Arithmetic is irrelevant.
Someone is always "hacking his accounts" and "posting as
him" if he is challenged. He's nuts.

He's challenged.