Old November 8th 05, 07:30 AM
K4YZ

Default Mark Morgan Acknowledges That He Has "No Factual Evidence"

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

That's nice.

no it isn't nice

it is abusive

That's nice.

more lies is it Dave or Stevie posting

Was that a sentence?

I think Brian has a perpetual chip on his shoulder but I
don't think he need medication. I think you're a different story. If
you aren't on medication, you should be. If you are, you're taking too
much.

proving that you don't know what you are talking about but then we all
kew that

"knew".

No, "we" didn't.

However Dave's hit it on the head.

cut
That's going to make it a little hard for you to contact my board and to
try to cause me to lose my job, isn't it?

which is why I look into others ways of dealing with you

I want to wish you the best of luck. If you've decided to continue
fouling the newsgroup, you'll likely have to deal with me. Get used to it.

Stevie and you and some of the annymouses are the ones fouling the
newsgruop with thier ####

"anonymouses" "newsgroup"

In the strictest sense, YOU are an "anonymouse", Markie, since you
refuse to sign your posts...Some of us just happened to know who you
were from your fractured English, poor comprehension, and inadequate
grammatical application.

Stevie has a license it can be revoked according the BoN for "lying in
medcial matters"

I'm betting that all anyone on that board will have to see is a few of
your past posts and that stuff will be out the window. You have issues,
some of which are in plain view.

My issues will tell them that Stevie has the right to say Todd's afther
has AIDS?

bull####

And we'll just slip YOUR post in there about "definitions",
Markie.

you don't have such license so different standards apply (for that
matter different stanrds apply to me too becuase of that)

Unlike you, Mark, there's nothing in my past which is likely to come
back to bite me. You have documented issues.

I have nothing to come back and bite me. nothing at all.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

you folks have dug and dug

you have found what?

That I am bisexual? agreed

That you are a deviant.

that I am kinky? agreed

That you are a liar.

That I will lie to protect my safety? agreed

That you lie to protect your stories and attempt to facilitate
your rants.

Stevie Does it seems plain by his constans threat of elony charges and
civil action and talk of comitment even he knows he has trouble at some
level

More random words (and I am liberal with the adjective "words")
desperately in search of order and meaning, Markie.

Try again.

In addition you have written to the State of Michigan siging the letter
Dave Heil LPN...

That is absolutely false, Colonel.

sorry you are right that was my mistake I meant to type you have not
done so

mea culpa

You're culpable on more levels than you will admit, Markie.

...where accoridng to Stveie he has written that state of
Michigan signing it Steve Robeson LPN (or what ever he in fact signed)

So, you don't know that he wrote and don't know what he signed or don't
know if he phone. Yep, quite a situation you've got going.

I know he claimed he wrote. I know someone wrote and that someone
signed his name as LPN to the letter, becuase of the states shield laws
that is all I can be told. I make the reasonable inference that Stevie
wrote the letter.

You're making it up as you go, Markie.

and the BoN rep agreed that was the reasonable inference when I called
to make my intial contact

The Board cannot censure on an "inference", Markie...Only
documented or properly attested to witnessed complaints of misconduct.

You can wench and whine about what I have to say in this forum all
you want, but none of it manifests a violation of the BoN's rules and
regulations...

But you go right on ahead thinking otherwise if it makes you feel
good.........

Since you and He are claiming he can't parctice medicine or nursing
over the USENET he must have made a false report to the State of
Michigan,

Whoa! Hang on! Back up! Please show me where I'm made any such claim,
Colonel Morgan. You and your supporter have stated that Steve was
presribing medicine. I stated that he was not.

in the stuff als I cliped away scroll up in google
I never claimed he was precirbing I claimed he parcticing medicine

"In" "clipped" "prescribing" "practicing"

And I'll be danged if I know what "als" was supposed to be.

split hair all you like

There was no "hair" to split, Markie.

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website

Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.

they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front

Oh be my guest! Because I certainly am going to! Along with about
2 reams of paper documenting your wilfull deceit and lying, Markie.

you seem to forget the care used by Phil(e) Kane I believe his name is
in his posts being that he is an attonrney

Are you trying to get Phil's license yanked?

nope nor making any allusion to such

I was pointing out the Licensed folks like Phil and Stevie have to be
more carefull than the rest of us

I am.

And so far you haven't got a leg to stand on.

Why not go after me for
practicing medicine without a license?

if you kgo ahaed and make about 8000 post like Stevie I'll look into it

Sure you will, Mark. Go blow hot air toward someone likely to be impressed.

firsdt make about 800 more post then we will see

"First"

What's with you and this "8000" number thing?

if that is your desire you had better begin typing

I'll type or not type as I choose, not as directed by you. You have no
leverage whatever on me.

i do if you want me to take a certain action

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geeze, Markie!

Before long, you'll have the whole dang world in court!

but if you want to be reported for practicing medicine without a
license you need to start some serious typing

I am sure that was MEANT to mean something, but....WHAT...?!?!

I still maintain, by the way,
that I've made a correct diagnosis.

but real doctors know you are wrong

There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either

AND HERE WE HAVE IT!

Markie acknowledging that he has NO FACTUAL EVIDENCE!

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

Ah yes...Use those "pressure point" words, Markie...! "He's a
bigot! He's a bigot!"

Stir that sympathy pot as fast and as furiously as you can!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 07:42 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN

Dave Heil wrote:

Now, see if you can have me fired.

Dave K8MN

You are dealing with a totally paranoid retard.
Old November 8th 05, 07:49 AM
an old friend

Default More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
raped_an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
That's nice.

no it isn't nice

Sure it is.

it is abusive

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Here we go....More "I don't like it therefore
it's "abuse" rantings.

another lie
cut
That's going to make it a little hard for you to contact my board and to
try to cause me to lose my job, isn't it?

which is why I look into others ways of dealing with you

There we go...A verbalized intent to cause harm.

no such statement made deal with doesnot equate to harm

more stevie lie

Stevie has a license it can be revoked according the BoN for "lying in
medcial matters"

"medical"

There's not a single thing in ANY of these exchanges that even
remotely approaches a censurable cause, Markie...But you go right
ahead...Get your "complaint" 'on the record'.

then why are you so worried

you don't have such license so different standards apply (for that
matter different stanrds apply to me too becuase of that)

No, thye don't.

can't spell "they" stevie?

but very diffeent standard apply to me than to you as a nurse stevie

In addition you have written to the State of Michigan siging the letter
Dave Heil LPN where accoridng to Stveie he has written that state of
Michigan signing it Steve Robeson LPN (or what ever he in fact signed)

You don;t know, do you?

I have your word on it

or were you lying?

Since you and He are claiming he can't parctice medicine or nursing
over the USENET he must have made a false report to the State of
Michigan, which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website

There's not a single thing on the "TN BoN website" that says
anything of the sort...

wrong again

you seem to forget the care used by Phil(e) Kane I believe his name is
in his posts being that he is an attonrney

Why not go after me for
practicing medicine without a license?

if you kgo ahaed and make about 8000 post like Stevie I'll look into it

Oh? So the number of posts made is somehow a "threshold" for
filing malicous complaints?

no malicous complaint has been filed or is remotely being considered
Stevie
unless you you are making one

That having been said, you'd better address a "complaint"
vis-a-vis Lennie and Brain, too...

for what?

neither Brain or Len has done anything I find offensive or remotely
dishonest

if that is your desire you had better begin typing

Ditto.

I still maintain, by the way,
that I've made a correct diagnosis.

but real doctors know you are wrong

If you were under the care of any "real doctors", you'd most
likely not have access to a computer that has Internet access,
Markie...

how do you explain I am under a doctors Care for diabetes, alergies and
ocasionaly the flu

A clear lie from you about medical matters violation of the rules as
I read them

keep racking them up for me Stevie

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 07:55 AM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
in the stuff als I cliped away scroll up in google
I never claimed he was precirbing I claimed he parcticing medicine

split hair all you like

Brian made the statement and you commented on it.

Brian Burke:

"But here you are clearly prescribing a medication by name to a person
by name, and following it up with the statement that it's your
professional opinion. When you step outside your medical authority and
prescribe medication to someone that you've never met or examined, you
jump up and down and scream and cry that you aren't making a medical
diagnosis."

You didn't correct Brian and tell him that Steve did not prescribe
medicine, did you?

no I did not

nor do I feel there is anything to correct

so why should try

But that's NOT what you said in OTHER posts, Markie!

I sated that I never used accused him of presribing, I happen to think
a more proper choice is to say that he acted unethicalin medial matter
which as happens is the words of the regs that Govern Stevie's LPN
status

"stated" "prescribing" "unethically"

Good luck, Colonel!

There's not a single word in anything I've said that violates
either the Nurse Practice Act OR the Medical Practice Act of the
State of Tennessee...or any OTHER state, for THAT matter!

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Yes, a very OBVIOUS "imprecision" occured!

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website

Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.

they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front

They might not?

indeed they might not

Do you really believe that?

yes

Then you're even more confused than you first appeared to be....

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

Lying about being a Field Grade commissioned officer is NOT legal
under ANY circumstances, save perhaps for obvious theatrical
performances.

Your further compounding of your lie about that with your lie
about "The FBI told me it was legal" makes the whole thing even more
laughable as you re-tell it!

by 7 yars of silence from the DoD I can legaly assume the assent of the
DoD and the FBI to that

No, you cannot "legaly assume" anything of the sort.

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

And they ALSO get people "confessing" to be JFK's assassin, to
have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of other crank and obviously
mentally inadequate states of mind ever year.

No doubt you made the list.

That you would "call and confess" only made you look more idiotic!

Thanks!

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Hot flash, Hot Rod...No prosecutable act of discrimination has
occured.

You've not been "denied" a seconds worth of "free speech" here, nor
have you been denied the vote, kept from health care (indeed I think
you are more in need than most) nor have you been impeded from one
inch's worth of unfettered travel or free movement.

Good luck proving "discrimination".

you seem to forget the care used by Phil(e) Kane I believe his name is
in his posts being that he is an attonrney

Are you trying to get Phil's license yanked?

nope nor making any allusion to such

I was pointing out the Licensed folks like Phil and Stevie have to be
more carefull than the rest of us

I have a friend who is a licensed plumber. I'll be sure to tell him to
watch his P's and Q's when posting here, lest you attempt to have his
license revoked.

if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

It get's deeper and deeper.

The liar threatening action against others for "lying":....

Why not go after me for
practicing medicine without a license?

if you kgo ahaed and make about 8000 post like Stevie I'll look into it

Sure you will, Mark. Go blow hot air toward someone likely to be impressed.

firsdt make about 800 more post then we will see

I'll post as I choose. You keep track of them and let me know when I've
exceeded the limit. Alternatively, you can reduce the number to five
and proceed next week. I'm telling you now that I don't care what
silliness you pull.

np I'll let you know

if that is your desire you had better begin typing

I'll type or not type as I choose, not as directed by you. You have no
leverage whatever on me.

i do if you want me to take a certain action

You don't get it, Colonel: Take any action your little perverted heart
desires. Write my mommy.

you momy is alive what is her address I'll be only to happy to tell her
what a hate filled bigot her son has turned into

"Mommy"

The "hate filled bigot" is in Michigan...Not West Virginia.

Write my draft board. Contact the Today
Show. Telephone Oprah. Your threats are empty.

but if you want to be reported for practicing medicine without a
license you need to start some serious typing

Take two peach pits and call me in the morning.

I still maintain, by the way,
that I've made a correct diagnosis.

but real doctors know you are wrong

There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either

You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

But you claim I have, Markie!

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

But YOU have refered to YOURSELF as a Colonel, Colonel.

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Yes...Several.

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

THAT would be a first.

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Geeze, Markie! You can't even quote a word in the very next
sentence!

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

He needs none of the above.

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

Nope....Tons of posts attesting to same under any one of dozen or
more screen names you've used in the last eight years.

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Nope.

Fact.

As you and Brain like to say..."Google provides".

Now, see if you can have me fired.

where do you work?

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

A "promise" from you is like using a roll of toilet paper to dry up
Lake Erie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 08:17 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
raped_an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
That's nice.

no it isn't nice

Sure it is.

it is abusive

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Here we go....More "I don't like it therefore
it's "abuse" rantings.

another lie

Nope.

Fact.

ARCHIVED fact.

cut
That's going to make it a little hard for you to contact my board and to
try to cause me to lose my job, isn't it?

which is why I look into others ways of dealing with you

There we go...A verbalized intent to cause harm.

no such statement made deal with doesnot equate to harm

Sure there's an intent to cause harm.

"...whcih is why I look into other ways of dealing with you..."

I read that as an intent to cause harm.

more stevie lie

Nope.

Stevie has a license it can be revoked according the BoN for "lying in
medcial matters"

"medical"

There's not a single thing in ANY of these exchanges that even
remotely approaches a censurable cause, Markie...But you go right
ahead...Get your "complaint" 'on the record'.

then why are you so worried

I'm not.

I'm laughing at you, Markie!

Oh, don't get me wrong...I have no doubt that you'd LIKE to cause
the damage you insist you're going to in here, and trust me when I say
I am ready for you regardless.

you don't have such license so different standards apply (for that
matter different stanrds apply to me too becuase of that)

No, thye don't.

can't spell "they" stevie?

but very diffeent standard apply to me than to you as a nurse stevie

"different"

Only if you try to pass yourself off as a Nurse, Markie.

In addition you have written to the State of Michigan siging the letter
Dave Heil LPN where accoridng to Stveie he has written that state of
Michigan signing it Steve Robeson LPN (or what ever he in fact signed)

You don;t know, do you?

I have your word on it

or were you lying?

WHICH word? I never provided you a copy of ANY letter, Markie, let
alone a signed copy of anything.

And in the paragraph above, you don't even know for sure WHO sent
WHAT!

[...]

Sure it's being "remotely considered"....You've been pontificating
on it for days now...

That having been said, you'd better address a "complaint"
vis-a-vis Lennie and Brain, too...

for what?

Sheesh.....

neither Brain or Len has done anything I find offensive or remotely
dishonest

Perhaps that's because you're cut from the same bolt of cloth,
Markie.

You've publically stated that you find lying to be a "normal" and
"moral" thing to do, ergo you WOULDN'T find "anything...offensive or
remotely dishonest".

That YOU don't "find" them such doesn't mean they aren't.......

if that is your desire you had better begin typing

Ditto.

I still maintain, by the way,
that I've made a correct diagnosis.

but real doctors know you are wrong

If you were under the care of any "real doctors", you'd most
likely not have access to a computer that has Internet access,
Markie...

how do you explain I am under a doctors Care for diabetes, alergies and
ocasionaly the flu

There's a lot of things I can't explain about you, Markie...But
then I can't explain UFO sightings or the Theory of Relativity,
either...

A clear lie from you about medical matters violation of the rules as
I read them

keep racking them up for me Stevie

Good luck using that as a censurable offense, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 08:22 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
[...]

I never said I felt there was anything to corect in any other post
Stevie

I sated that I never used accused him of presribing, I happen to think
a more proper choice is to say that he acted unethicalin medial matter
which as happens is the words of the regs that Govern Stevie's LPN
status

"stated" "prescribing" "unethically"

Good luck, Colonel!

There's not a single word in anything I've said that violates
either the Nurse Practice Act OR the Medical Practice Act of the
State of Tennessee...or any OTHER state, for THAT matter!

it does violate the regs posted for LPN by the BoN of TN

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Yes, a very OBVIOUS "imprecision" occured!

where?

that I choose not to dispute that others may form different opinion
than mine?

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website

Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.

they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front

They might not?

indeed they might not

Do you really believe that?

yes

Then you're even more confused than you first appeared to be....

prehaps

obviously I don't think so but you may be right

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

Lying about being a Field Grade commissioned officer is NOT legal
under ANY circumstances, save perhaps for obvious theatrical
performances.

as was the case those years ago

as I said it was clearly legal enough since the DoD did nothing in
response to your complaints

Your further compounding of your lie about that with your lie
about "The FBI told me it was legal" makes the whole thing even more
laughable as you re-tell it!

no charges have been filed aginst me despite your reporting me to DoD

by 7 yars of silence from the DoD I can legaly assume the assent of the
DoD and the FBI to that

No, you cannot "legaly assume" anything of the sort.

yes I can since they can no longer file charges, and never choose to
file them espite your infroming them

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

And they ALSO get people "confessing" to be JFK's assassin, to
have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of other crank and obviously
mentally inadequate states of mind ever year.

so?

No doubt you made the list.

That you would "call and confess" only made you look more idiotic!

but it legaly would start the clock on the staute of limitations

Thanks!

for what?

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Hot flash, Hot Rod...No prosecutable act of discrimination has
occured.

agreed nor do I expect one to occour therefore I expect the State of TN
to ignore my sexuality as I said to Dave

if the State treats me with less credibility becuase of My sexuality
then a violation would occour but I don't expect that to happen

You've not been "denied" a seconds worth of "free speech" here, nor
have you been denied the vote, kept from health care (indeed I think
you are more in need than most) nor have you been impeded from one
inch's worth of unfettered travel or free movement.

never claimed any such thing

Good luck proving "discrimination".

why I wasn't planing on trying to prove discrimnation (by the State of
TN) nor claiming any had occoured or was likely to occour

you seem to forget the care used by Phil(e) Kane I believe his name is
in his posts being that he is an attonrney

Are you trying to get Phil's license yanked?

nope nor making any allusion to such

I was pointing out the Licensed folks like Phil and Stevie have to be
more carefull than the rest of us

I have a friend who is a licensed plumber. I'll be sure to tell him to
watch his P's and Q's when posting here, lest you attempt to have his
license revoked.

if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

It get's deeper and deeper.

The liar threatening action against others for "lying":....

why not? you do

[...]

I am sure there are hate igots in Michigan and WV and TN

I know dave is one of them from his words as are you
cut

but real doctors know you are wrong

There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either

You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

But you claim I have, Markie!

yes I do

but I was addresing Dave

Dave can't make one

get your attributions correct

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

But YOU have refered to YOURSELF as a Colonel, Colonel.

you lying about that to?

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Yes...Several.

nope

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

THAT would be a first.

nope I deal with it all the time

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Geeze, Markie! You can't even quote a word in the very next
sentence!

but you evade the question while claerly understanding it

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

He needs none of the above.

I think he does

I think you need much the same help too

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

Nope....Tons of posts attesting to same under any one of dozen or
more screen names you've used in the last eight years.

nope more Stevie lies

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Nope.

yep

Fact.

As you and Brain like to say..."Google provides".

no

Now, see if you can have me fired.

where do you work?

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

A "promise" from you is like using a roll of toilet paper to dry up
Lake Erie.

not at all

if Dave wishes me to get him fired all he needs to do is amke it clear
that is what he wants give the means to contact his boss and I will get
to work on it

never promised to suceed but I will my attention

the same offer extend to you, if you WANT me to get you fired tell me
where you work the name of chian of supervisours and I will get to work
on it

I can be quite generous with such things when i please

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 09:03 AM
K4YZ

raped_an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
cut
[...]

"correct"

But that's not what you suggested in the previous post.

I sated that I never used accused him of presribing, I happen to think
a more proper choice is to say that he acted unethicalin medial matter
which as happens is the words of the regs that Govern Stevie's LPN
status

"stated" "prescribing" "unethically"

Good luck, Colonel!

There's not a single word in anything I've said that violates
either the Nurse Practice Act OR the Medical Practice Act of the
State of Tennessee...or any OTHER state, for THAT matter!

it does violate the regs posted for LPN by the BoN of TN

Nope.

Keep dreaming, Markie.

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Yes, a very OBVIOUS "imprecision" occured!

where?

that I choose not to dispute that others may form different opinion
than mine?

No, from your imprecison with the written word.

As for what may be a "different opinion" or what is just jibberish,
who's to tell?

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website

Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.

they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front

They might not?

indeed they might not

Do you really believe that?

yes

Then you're even more confused than you first appeared to be....

prehaps

"perhaps"

No "prehaps" to it...You're confused.

obviously I don't think so but you may be right

There's no "may be" to it.

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

Lying about being a Field Grade commissioned officer is NOT legal
under ANY circumstances, save perhaps for obvious theatrical
performances.

as was the case those years ago

as I said it was clearly legal enough since the DoD did nothing in
response to your complaints

That the DoD has better things to do than intervene in a USENET
exchange is one thing.

People "break laws" every day without being cited or prosecuted
for them...But that does NOT legitimize their infractions.

Your further compounding of your lie about that with your lie
about "The FBI told me it was legal" makes the whole thing even more
laughable as you re-tell it!

no charges have been filed aginst me despite your reporting me to DoD

Read above.

by 7 yars of silence from the DoD I can legaly assume the assent of the
DoD and the FBI to that

No, you cannot "legaly assume" anything of the sort.

yes I can since they can no longer file charges, and never choose to
file them espite your infroming them

"chose" "despite" "informing"

That they dismiss you as the nutcase you are does not lefitimize
breaking the law. It just means you're probably THAT insignificant...

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

And they ALSO get people "confessing" to be JFK's assassin, to
have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of other crank and obviously
mentally inadequate states of mind ever year.

so?

So it puts you into that pile.

No doubt you made the list.

That you would "call and confess" only made you look more idiotic!

but it legaly would start the clock on the staute of limitations

"legally" "statute"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iight.

Thanks!

for what?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I guess your ignorance really DOES know no bounds!

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Hot flash, Hot Rod...No prosecutable act of discrimination has
occured.

agreed nor do I expect one to occour therefore I expect the State of TN
to ignore my sexuality as I said to Dave

So now we have TWO statements in ONE 12 hour period wherein you
acknowledge that no censurable act has occured.

Thanks. I'll file this one too.

if the State treats me with less credibility becuase of My sexuality
then a violation would occour but I don't expect that to happen

We can wrap you in Saran Wrap, hide every religious icon, tatoo or
other mark or symbol you may wear or bear, and it won't make a
difference.

You've already admitted on occassions too numerous to catalog that
you lie, do so liberally, and consider it to be a "right" and a morally
just act.

That's all I need, Markie.

You've not been "denied" a seconds worth of "free speech" here, nor
have you been denied the vote, kept from health care (indeed I think
you are more in need than most) nor have you been impeded from one
inch's worth of unfettered travel or free movement.

never claimed any such thing

Sure you have!

Good luck proving "discrimination".

why I wasn't planing on trying to prove discrimnation (by the State of
TN) nor claiming any had occoured or was likely to occour

Three admissions of no violations or censurable acts.

[...]

What's an "igot"...?!?!

I know dave is one of them from his words as are you

No, we're not.

cut

but real doctors know you are wrong

There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either

You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

But you claim I have, Markie!

yes I do

but I was addresing Dave

Dave can't make one

He sure did!

get your attributions correct

I did. YOU are confused again.

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

But YOU have refered to YOURSELF as a Colonel, Colonel.

you lying about that to?

Nope.

You HAVE refered to yourself as a "Colonel" As you and Brain
say..."Google provides"...

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Yes...Several.

nope

S E V E R A L........................

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

THAT would be a first.

nope I deal with it all the time

Obvioulsy not.

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Geeze, Markie! You can't even quote a word in the very next
sentence!

but you evade the question while claerly understanding it

Markie, there was no QUESTION posed there!

A "question" is an interrogative, grammatically stated with the use
of a question mark at the end of it.

"Were you born a blithering idiot, or did you practice to get that
way?"

That is a question.

"Mark Morgan is a blithering idiot and practices it daily"

That is a statement.

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

He needs none of the above.

I think he does

Based upon what professional credential of your own?

I think you need much the same help too

Same question.

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

Nope....Tons of posts attesting to same under any one of dozen or
more screen names you've used in the last eight years.

nope more Stevie lies

Nope.

You're only deluding yourself if you think so.

As you and Brain say, "Google provides".

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Nope.

yep

Nope.

Fact.

As you and Brain like to say..."Google provides".

no

Yes.

Now, see if you can have me fired.

where do you work?

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

A "promise" from you is like using a roll of toilet paper to dry up
Lake Erie.

not at all

Absolutely "at all".

if Dave wishes me to get him fired all he needs to do is amke it clear
that is what he wants give the means to contact his boss and I will get
to work on it

More empty threats.

never promised to suceed but I will my attention

What?

More random words in search of order, Markie.

the same offer extend to you, if you WANT me to get you fired tell me
where you work the name of chian of supervisours and I will get to work
on it

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I can be quite generous with such things when i please

The only thing you are "generous" with, Markie, is deceit and
self-humiliation.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 10:02 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
raped_an old friend wrote:

violation of Proety right by K4YZ
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

cut

You didn't correct Brian and tell him that Steve did not prescribe
medicine, did you?

no I did not

nor do I feel there is anything to correct

so why should try

But that's NOT what you said in OTHER posts, Markie!

I never said I felt there was anything to corect in any other post
Stevie

"correct"

But that's not what you suggested in the previous post.

what post and what are you talking about?

I sated that I never used accused him of presribing, I happen to think
a more proper choice is to say that he acted unethicalin medial matter
which as happens is the words of the regs that Govern Stevie's LPN
status

"stated" "prescribing" "unethically"

Good luck, Colonel!

There's not a single word in anything I've said that violates
either the Nurse Practice Act OR the Medical Practice Act of the
State of Tennessee...or any OTHER state, for THAT matter!

it does violate the regs posted for LPN by the BoN of TN

Nope.

sure seems to

Keep dreaming, Markie.

not dreaming

nothing concerning is dream, a nightmare prehaps never a dream

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Yes, a very OBVIOUS "imprecision" occured!

where?

that I choose not to dispute that others may form different opinion
than mine?

No, from your imprecison with the written word.

what imprecision are you refering to?

As for what may be a "different opinion" or what is just jibberish,
who's to tell?

me for one
cut
yes

Then you're even more confused than you first appeared to be....

prehaps

"perhaps"

No "prehaps" to it...You're confused.

another stevie lie

obviously I don't think so but you may be right

There's no "may be" to it.

yet another lie

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

Lying about being a Field Grade commissioned officer is NOT legal
under ANY circumstances, save perhaps for obvious theatrical
performances.

as was the case those years ago

as I said it was clearly legal enough since the DoD did nothing in
response to your complaints

That the DoD has better things to do than intervene in a USENET
exchange is one thing.

meaning they found legal enough not to bother with, exactly as I said

People "break laws" every day without being cited or prosecuted
for them...But that does NOT legitimize their infractions.

yep you would certainly know about that Stevie

cuting steve being nonresponive

yes I can since they can no longer file charges, and never choose to
file them espite your infroming them

"chose" "despite" "informing"

That they dismiss you as the nutcase you are does not lefitimize
breaking the law. It just means you're probably THAT insignificant...

Stevie it means as a matter of law I am inocent of the offense

I am inocent of any crime any crime til proved guilty

get over it

respect the rule of law

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

And they ALSO get people "confessing" to be JFK's assassin, to
have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of other crank and obviously
mentally inadequate states of mind ever year.

so?

So it puts you into that pile.

still makes me an innocent man

an innocent man that you hound despite the legal facts of the case

No doubt you made the list.

That you would "call and confess" only made you look more idiotic!

but it legaly would start the clock on the staute of limitations

"legally" "statute"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iight.

right

Thanks!

for what?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I guess your ignorance really DOES know no bounds!

and you refuse to enlighten me

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Hot flash, Hot Rod...No prosecutable act of discrimination has
occured.

agreed nor do I expect one to occour therefore I expect the State of TN
to ignore my sexuality as I said to Dave

So now we have TWO statements in ONE 12 hour period wherein you
acknowledge that no censurable act has occured.

nope we have no such stament at all

we have Stevie lying again about what I have said

Thanks. I'll file this one too.

if the State treats me with less credibility becuase of My sexuality
then a violation would occour but I don't expect that to happen

We can wrap you in Saran Wrap, ....

no you can not

that would be assualt

hide every religious icon, tatoo or
other mark or symbol you may wear or bear, and it won't make a
difference.

except those acts would be violating my civil rights gues you have not
heard of the 1st amendment

You've already admitted on occassions too numerous to catalog that
you lie, do so liberally, and consider it to be a "right" and a morally
just act.

you keep omiting the full quote "in some cases"

That's all I need, Markie.

how does my lying allow you to claim Todds Father has Aids

You've not been "denied" a seconds worth of "free speech" here, nor
have you been denied the vote, kept from health care (indeed I think
you are more in need than most) nor have you been impeded from one
inch's worth of unfettered travel or free movement.

never claimed any such thing

Sure you have!

nope

Good luck proving "discrimination".

why I wasn't planing on trying to prove discrimnation (by the State of
TN) nor claiming any had occoured or was likely to occour

Three admissions of no violations or censurable acts.

three lies

your censurable acts concern your LYING not any act of the state of TN
cut
if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

It get's deeper and deeper.

The liar threatening action against others for "lying":....

why not? you do

Nope.

yes you do
cut

I know dave is one of them from his words as are you

No, we're not.

yes you are both of you

cut
none presented for your either

You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

But you claim I have, Markie!

yes I do

but I was addresing Dave

Dave can't make one

He sure did!

he isn't an LPN last time I heard therefore the standards of nursing
don't aplly to him they do apply to you

get your attributions correct

I did. YOU are confused again.

you are confusing when you lie so much and so baddly yes

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

But YOU have refered to YOURSELF as a Colonel, Colonel.

you lying about that to?

Nope.

yep

You HAVE refered to yourself as a "Colonel" As you and Brain
say..."Google provides"...

but you are lying in reffering to me as one

as to the other "charge" I am inncocent of it as a matter of law

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Yes...Several.

nope

S E V E R A L........................

not a one

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

THAT would be a first.

nope I deal with it all the time

Obvioulsy not.

obvioulsy how?

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Geeze, Markie! You can't even quote a word in the very next
sentence!

but you evade the question while claerly understanding it

Markie, there was no QUESTION posed there!

another lie

"what sexual perverity?"

is a question

A "question" is an interrogative, grammatically stated with the use
of a question mark at the end of it.

a lie is the willing willing stament of falsehood and you have lied in
stateing, "Markie, there was no QUESTION posed there!"

cuting stevie libel
I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

He needs none of the above.

I think he does

Based upon what professional credential of your own?

no need for one

I think you need much the same help too

Same question.

same answer

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

Nope....Tons of posts attesting to same under any one of dozen or
more screen names you've used in the last eight years.

nope more Stevie lies

Nope.

You're only deluding yourself if you think so.

you are the deluded one

[...]

I have every intention of trying to get dave fired if he comfrimed that
it is his wish I do so

if Dave wishes me to get him fired all he needs to do is amke it clear
that is what he wants give the means to contact his boss and I will get
to work on it

More empty threats.

another lie from Stevie

No threat at all

Dave has offered a contract if he accept the services he seem to be
requesting I will accept the deal and carry out the contract

nothing threating in offering to cary out his wishes for him (unless we
are talking about assiting him in suicide or something like that
although I don't think that should be crime, the legal system does
disagree at this time)

but we both know (i know at least I hope you do but you know I can't be
sure you do know) that Dave is talking ****

cut
the same offer extend to you, if you WANT me to get you fired tell me
where you work the name of chian of supervisours and I will get to work
on it

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I take it you decline my offer, might senible of you I must say

I can be quite generous with such things when i please

The only thing you are "generous" with, Markie, is deceit and
self-humiliation.

more stevie lies

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 11:17 AM

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

Steve, when I put forth my opinion that you were nuts, you jumped up
and down asking where my medical degree came from, screaming and crying
like a little baby that I had made a medical diagnosis.

But here you are clearly prescribing a medication by name to a person
by name, and following it up with the statement that it's your
professional opinion. When you step outside your medical authority and
prescribe medication to someone that you've never met or examined, you
jump up and down and scream and cry that you aren't making a medical
diagnosis.

If my doctor posts to r.r.a.p. and advises me to take blood pressure
medicine, he isn't prescribing medication. If my doctor shows up here
and demands that I take blook pressure medicine, he isn't prescribing
medicine. If my doc hands me a signed prescription for blood pressure
medication or telephones a prescription to my pharmacy, he has
prescribed medicine.

You need to get a grip on reality.

If I state an opinion on rrap that Steve is nuts, he jumps up and down,
screaming and crying, demanding to know where I got my medical degree
from to make such a "diagnosis."

Steve needs to get a grip on reality. In the meantime, Steve just gets
what he dishes out.

My diagnosis is that Mark is an irrational twit. I prescribe remedial
reading at a Special Education facility and a thirty-week, intensive
Morse Code training session for Colonel Morgan.

Dave K8MN

If you think so.

Old November 8th 05, 03:08 PM
K4YZ

stole from old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:

violation of Proety right by K4YZ

What's a "Proety right"...?!?!

There's no such thing.

K4YZ wrote:
raped_by_an_old_friend wrote:
You didn't correct Brian and tell him that Steve did not prescribe
medicine, did you?

no I did not

nor do I feel there is anything to correct

so why should try

But that's NOT what you said in OTHER posts, Markie!

I never said I felt there was anything to corect in any other post
Stevie

"correct"

But that's not what you suggested in the previous post.

what post and what are you talking about?

Every recent post in which you suggest that I "prescribed"
medication.

And you substantiated that in the very post that you've now thrice
quoted.

There's not a single word in anything I've said that violates
either the Nurse Practice Act OR the Medical Practice Act of the
State of Tennessee...or any OTHER state, for THAT matter!

it does violate the regs posted for LPN by the BoN of TN

Nope.

sure seems to

What "seems" to you is nothing more than your inappropriate
interpretation of something you HOPE you can use against me.

The truth is something different.

Keep dreaming, Markie.

not dreaming

Actually, DAYdreaming is more appropriate.

nothing concerning is dream, a nightmare prehaps never a dream

Again, you leave words out, disorganize others, and the meaning is
lost.

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Yes, a very OBVIOUS "imprecision" occured!

where?

that I choose not to dispute that others may form different opinion
than mine?

No, from your imprecison with the written word.

what imprecision are you refering to?

Your assinine attempt to suggest my "take an Ativan" comment was
an attempot to prescribe a medicine.

As for what may be a "different opinion" or what is just jibberish,
who's to tell?

me for one

How can you tell?

Your English comprehension skills, in a word, suck. Your grammar
is worse.

cut
yes

Then you're even more confused than you first appeared to be....

prehaps

"perhaps"

No "prehaps" to it...You're confused.

another stevie lie

How can THAT be? YOU have suggested that you ARE confused! You
even requoted it right here!

obviously I don't think so but you may be right

There's no "may be" to it.

yet another lie

Again, how can it be? YOU suggested that I am right, and even
quoted it in your OWN post! Both of these examples simply substantiate
my opinion that you ARE confused!

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

Lying about being a Field Grade commissioned officer is NOT legal
under ANY circumstances, save perhaps for obvious theatrical
performances.

as was the case those years ago

as I said it was clearly legal enough since the DoD did nothing in
response to your complaints

That the DoD has better things to do than intervene in a USENET
exchange is one thing.

meaning they found legal enough not to bother with, exactly as I said

Not as you said.

People "break laws" every day without being cited or prosecuted
for them...But that does NOT legitimize their infractions.

yep you would certainly know about that Stevie

Nope.

cuting steve being nonresponive

What's "nonresponive"...?!?!?

yes I can since they can no longer file charges, and never choose to
file them espite your infroming them

"chose" "despite" "informing"

That they dismiss you as the nutcase you are does not lefitimize
breaking the law. It just means you're probably THAT insignificant...

Stevie it means as a matter of law I am inocent of the offense

You are only innocent of an offense when so adjudicated by the
court.

I am inocent of any crime any crime til proved guilty

get over it

Get over what? That you're a liar and deceiver?

respect the rule of law

The law has not "ruled" here.

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

And they ALSO get people "confessing" to be JFK's assassin, to
have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of other crank and obviously
mentally inadequate states of mind ever year.

so?

So it puts you into that pile.

still makes me an innocent man

No, it means you've not had your day in court.

an innocent man that you hound despite the legal facts of the case

There are no "legal facts" until the evidence has been submitted
to a court and deemed valid. So far that's not happened.

No doubt you made the list.

That you would "call and confess" only made you look more idiotic!

but it legaly would start the clock on the staute of limitations

"legally" "statute"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iight.

right

Uh huh.

Thanks!

for what?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I guess your ignorance really DOES know no bounds!

and you refuse to enlighten me

I've been trying...Lord knows I've been trying, as have dozens of
others.

You're beyond being "enlightened"...Sooooooooooooooooooo far
beyond!

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Hot flash, Hot Rod...No prosecutable act of discrimination has
occured.

agreed nor do I expect one to occour therefore I expect the State of TN
to ignore my sexuality as I said to Dave

So now we have TWO statements in ONE 12 hour period wherein you
acknowledge that no censurable act has occured.

nope we have no such stament at all

we have Stevie lying again about what I have said

Nope. I have YOUR words. Again, YOU requoted them in this most
immediate post!

You can't even follow your own words in the attributes!

Thanks. I'll file this one too.

if the State treats me with less credibility becuase of My sexuality
then a violation would occour but I don't expect that to happen

We can wrap you in Saran Wrap, ....

no you can not

that would be assualt

"assault"

hide every religious icon, tatoo or
other mark or symbol you may wear or bear, and it won't make a
difference.

except those acts would be violating my civil rights gues you have not
heard of the 1st amendment

Oh, I've heard of it!

And Markie, in the above exchanges, the First Ammendment has
NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE COMMENTS.

If you're going to invoke the Bill of Rights, Markie, invoke the
RIGHT ONES!

Idiot!

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

You've already admitted on occassions too numerous to catalog that
you lie, do so liberally, and consider it to be a "right" and a morally
just act.

you keep omiting the full quote "in some cases"

Oh Mr Markie! Don't YOU give ME any guff about "full quotes" ! !
!

We have a billion of your "cut" and "cuting" comments throughout
RRAP!

That's all I need, Markie.

how does my lying allow you to claim Todds Father has Aids

Your LYING has ALSO included numerous occassions wherein you've
deceided to add your own "definitions". You failed to quote my
"definition" of "AIDS".

You've not been "denied" a seconds worth of "free speech" here, nor
have you been denied the vote, kept from health care (indeed I think
you are more in need than most) nor have you been impeded from one
inch's worth of unfettered travel or free movement.

never claimed any such thing

Sure you have!

nope

Oh yes you have, Markie! (More Markie Lies!) You've made
numerous rants wherein you've suggested that the exchanges herein
somehow "prevented" you from getting something you think you deserve.

Lately that "something" you THINK you deserve is "respect",
suggesting that everyone in this forum has yet to "earn" it from you!
THAT is the epitome of ARROGANCE!

Good luck proving "discrimination".

why I wasn't planing on trying to prove discrimnation (by the State of
TN) nor claiming any had occoured or was likely to occour

Three admissions of no violations or censurable acts.

three lies

Nope.

your censurable acts concern your LYING not any act of the state of TN

You've not "proved" a single one!

cut
if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

It get's deeper and deeper.

The liar threatening action against others for "lying":....

why not? you do

Nope.

yes you do

OK Markie...if you say so! (snickersnickergigglegiggle.....)

cut

I know dave is one of them from his words as are you

No, we're not.

yes you are both of you

More random words in search of order, Markie.

cut

Lot's of "cut" Markie.

Guess you're getting tired of stuff to get your nose rubbed in,
eh...?!?!

none presented for your either

You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

But you claim I have, Markie!

yes I do

but I was addresing Dave

Dave can't make one

He sure did!

he isn't an LPN last time I heard therefore the standards of nursing
don't aplly to him they do apply to you

Sure they do! They "aplly" to you to!

Since you seem to be having so much fun with the Tennessee Nurse
Practice Act, I'll give you some time to find out why! It's in there!
Good luck!~

get your attributions correct

I did. YOU are confused again.

you are confusing when you lie so much and so baddly yes

"badly"

You are confused becasue YOUR lies are so interwoven and complex,
leaving your unable to keep all the stories straight.

That ONE simple fact is why you keep getting tripped up on your
own posts!

The OTHER simple fact is that your misuse and abuse of the English
language leaves you hanging out to dry!

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

But YOU have refered to YOURSELF as a Colonel, Colonel.

you lying about that to?

Nope.

yep

Sheesh.

You HAVE refered to yourself as a "Colonel" As you and Brain
say..."Google provides"...

but you are lying in reffering to me as one

No...

YOU were lying in refering to yourself as one.

as to the other "charge" I am inncocent of it as a matter of law

What's "inncocent"...?!?!

As for being "guilty" of claiming that you were a Colonel, that was
proven a long time ago.

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Yes...Several.

nope

S E V E R A L........................

not a one

S E V E R A L.........................

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

THAT would be a first.

nope I deal with it all the time

Obviously not.

obvioulsy how?

Obviously you have a problem "dealing" with reality. Everyone is
a "bigot" to you.

The only thing that IS "obvious" is that you misuse the word
"bigot"

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Geeze, Markie! You can't even quote a word in the very next
sentence!

but you evade the question while claerly understanding it

Markie, there was no QUESTION posed there!

another lie

"what sexual perverity?"

is a question

That's NOT what I said, Markie!

I said you couldn't even quote words correctly in the following
sentence!

As for the "QUESTION", that was the one you posed to DAVE. I was
commenting on your abusive use of the King's English.

A "question" is an interrogative, grammatically stated with the use
of a question mark at the end of it.

a lie is the willing willing stament of falsehood and you have lied in
stateing, "Markie, there was no QUESTION posed there!"

There wasn't. Not to me. FOLLOW THE ATTRIBUTES, BLOCKHEAD!

cuting stevie libel

There's no "libel".

Just you making a fool of yourself.

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

He needs none of the above.

I think he does

Based upon what professional credential of your own?

no need for one

Sure there is!

Otherwise YOU are "practicing medicine" without a license.

That's what YOU have been accusing ME of all week!

I think you need much the same help too

Same question.

same answer

Then you've made a NON-answer, Markie.

"Evasion"

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

Nope....Tons of posts attesting to same under any one of dozen or
more screen names you've used in the last eight years.

nope more Stevie lies

Nope.

You're only deluding yourself if you think so.

you are the deluded one

Nope. We have your posts to substantiate my conclusions.

"www.google.com" Select "Groups", then "rec.radio.amateur.policy"

[...]

Markie, That was priceless.

cut
the same offer extend to you, if you WANT me to get you fired tell me
where you work the name of chian of supervisours and I will get to work
on it

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I take it you decline my offer, might senible of you I must say

"sensible"

Markie, creeps like you call the hospitals EVERY DAY and try to
"get Nurse So-and-So fired" for some perceived sleight.

Your "attempts" from the UP would be dismissed just as rapidly as
the local ones are.

I can be quite generous with such things when i please

The only thing you are "generous" with, Markie, is deceit and
self-humiliation.

more stevie lies

Nope.

"Google provides"

Steve, K4YZ

reminding stevie again of his past words an old friend Policy 0 October 10th 05 09:27 PM
when is the Stevie Dictionary coming in print an old friend Policy 0 October 7th 05 08:01 PM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM