Old November 8th 05, 06:45 PM
an old friend

Default More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
stole from old friend wrote:

more violationof of property right

K4YZ wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:

violation of Proety right by K4YZ

What's a "Proety right"...?!?!

There's no such thing.

K4YZ wrote:
raped_by_an_old_friend wrote:
You didn't correct Brian and tell him that Steve did not prescribe
medicine, did you?

no I did not

nor do I feel there is anything to correct

so why should try

But that's NOT what you said in OTHER posts, Markie!

I never said I felt there was anything to corect in any other post
Stevie

"correct"

But that's not what you suggested in the previous post.

what post and what are you talking about?

Every recent post in which you suggest that I "prescribed"
medication.

And you substantiated that in the very post that you've now thrice
quoted.

There's not a single word in anything I've said that violates
either the Nurse Practice Act OR the Medical Practice Act of the
State of Tennessee...or any OTHER state, for THAT matter!

it does violate the regs posted for LPN by the BoN of TN

Nope.

sure seems to

What "seems" to you is nothing more than your inappropriate
interpretation of something you HOPE you can use against me.

The truth is something different.

Keep dreaming, Markie.

not dreaming

Actually, DAYdreaming is more appropriate.

nothing concerning is dream, a nightmare prehaps never a dream

Again, you leave words out, disorganize others, and the meaning is
lost.

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Yes, a very OBVIOUS "imprecision" occured!

where?

that I choose not to dispute that others may form different opinion
than mine?

No, from your imprecison with the written word.

what imprecision are you refering to?

Your assinine attempt to suggest my "take an Ativan" comment was
an attempot to prescribe a medicine.

As for what may be a "different opinion" or what is just jibberish,
who's to tell?

me for one

How can you tell?

Your English comprehension skills, in a word, suck. Your grammar
is worse.

cut
yes

Then you're even more confused than you first appeared to be....

prehaps

"perhaps"

No "prehaps" to it...You're confused.

another stevie lie

How can THAT be? YOU have suggested that you ARE confused! You
even requoted it right here!

obviously I don't think so but you may be right

There's no "may be" to it.

yet another lie

Again, how can it be? YOU suggested that I am right, and even
quoted it in your OWN post! Both of these examples simply substantiate
my opinion that you ARE confused!

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

Lying about being a Field Grade commissioned officer is NOT legal
under ANY circumstances, save perhaps for obvious theatrical
performances.

as was the case those years ago

as I said it was clearly legal enough since the DoD did nothing in
response to your complaints

That the DoD has better things to do than intervene in a USENET
exchange is one thing.

meaning they found legal enough not to bother with, exactly as I said

Not as you said.

People "break laws" every day without being cited or prosecuted
for them...But that does NOT legitimize their infractions.

yep you would certainly know about that Stevie

Nope.

cuting steve being nonresponive

What's "nonresponive"...?!?!?

yes I can since they can no longer file charges, and never choose to
file them espite your infroming them

"chose" "despite" "informing"

That they dismiss you as the nutcase you are does not lefitimize
breaking the law. It just means you're probably THAT insignificant...

Stevie it means as a matter of law I am inocent of the offense

You are only innocent of an offense when so adjudicated by the
court.

I am inocent of any crime any crime til proved guilty

get over it

Get over what? That you're a liar and deceiver?

respect the rule of law

The law has not "ruled" here.

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

And they ALSO get people "confessing" to be JFK's assassin, to
have been abducted by aliens and hundreds of other crank and obviously
mentally inadequate states of mind ever year.

so?

So it puts you into that pile.

still makes me an innocent man

No, it means you've not had your day in court.

an innocent man that you hound despite the legal facts of the case

There are no "legal facts" until the evidence has been submitted
to a court and deemed valid. So far that's not happened.

No doubt you made the list.

That you would "call and confess" only made you look more idiotic!

but it legaly would start the clock on the staute of limitations

"legally" "statute"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iight.

right

Uh huh.

Thanks!

for what?

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I guess your ignorance really DOES know no bounds!

and you refuse to enlighten me

I've been trying...Lord knows I've been trying, as have dozens of
others.

You're beyond being "enlightened"...Sooooooooooooooooooo far
beyond!

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Hot flash, Hot Rod...No prosecutable act of discrimination has
occured.

agreed nor do I expect one to occour therefore I expect the State of TN
to ignore my sexuality as I said to Dave

So now we have TWO statements in ONE 12 hour period wherein you
acknowledge that no censurable act has occured.

nope we have no such stament at all

we have Stevie lying again about what I have said

Nope. I have YOUR words. Again, YOU requoted them in this most
immediate post!

You can't even follow your own words in the attributes!

Thanks. I'll file this one too.

if the State treats me with less credibility becuase of My sexuality
then a violation would occour but I don't expect that to happen

We can wrap you in Saran Wrap, ....

no you can not

that would be assualt

"assault"

hide every religious icon, tatoo or
other mark or symbol you may wear or bear, and it won't make a
difference.

except those acts would be violating my civil rights gues you have not
heard of the 1st amendment

Oh, I've heard of it!

And Markie, in the above exchanges, the First Ammendment has
NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE COMMENTS.

If you're going to invoke the Bill of Rights, Markie, invoke the
RIGHT ONES!

Idiot!

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

You've already admitted on occassions too numerous to catalog that
you lie, do so liberally, and consider it to be a "right" and a morally
just act.

you keep omiting the full quote "in some cases"

Oh Mr Markie! Don't YOU give ME any guff about "full quotes" ! !
!

We have a billion of your "cut" and "cuting" comments throughout
RRAP!

That's all I need, Markie.

how does my lying allow you to claim Todds Father has Aids

Your LYING has ALSO included numerous occassions wherein you've
deceided to add your own "definitions". You failed to quote my
"definition" of "AIDS".

You've not been "denied" a seconds worth of "free speech" here, nor
have you been denied the vote, kept from health care (indeed I think
you are more in need than most) nor have you been impeded from one
inch's worth of unfettered travel or free movement.

never claimed any such thing

Sure you have!

nope

Oh yes you have, Markie! (More Markie Lies!) You've made
numerous rants wherein you've suggested that the exchanges herein
somehow "prevented" you from getting something you think you deserve.

Lately that "something" you THINK you deserve is "respect",
suggesting that everyone in this forum has yet to "earn" it from you!
THAT is the epitome of ARROGANCE!

Good luck proving "discrimination".

why I wasn't planing on trying to prove discrimnation (by the State of
TN) nor claiming any had occoured or was likely to occour

Three admissions of no violations or censurable acts.

three lies

Nope.

your censurable acts concern your LYING not any act of the state of TN

You've not "proved" a single one!

cut
if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

It get's deeper and deeper.

The liar threatening action against others for "lying":....

why not? you do

Nope.

yes you do

OK Markie...if you say so! (snickersnickergigglegiggle.....)

cut

I know dave is one of them from his words as are you

No, we're not.

yes you are both of you

More random words in search of order, Markie.

cut

Lot's of "cut" Markie.

Guess you're getting tired of stuff to get your nose rubbed in,
eh...?!?!

none presented for your either

You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

But you claim I have, Markie!

yes I do

but I was addresing Dave

Dave can't make one

He sure did!

he isn't an LPN last time I heard therefore the standards of nursing
don't aplly to him they do apply to you

Sure they do! They "aplly" to you to!

Since you seem to be having so much fun with the Tennessee Nurse
Practice Act, I'll give you some time to find out why! It's in there!
Good luck!~

get your attributions correct

I did. YOU are confused again.

you are confusing when you lie so much and so baddly yes

"badly"

You are confused becasue YOUR lies are so interwoven and complex,
leaving your unable to keep all the stories straight.

That ONE simple fact is why you keep getting tripped up on your
own posts!

The OTHER simple fact is that your misuse and abuse of the English
language leaves you hanging out to dry!

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

But YOU have refered to YOURSELF as a Colonel, Colonel.

you lying about that to?

Nope.

yep

Sheesh.

You HAVE refered to yourself as a "Colonel" As you and Brain
say..."Google provides"...

but you are lying in reffering to me as one

No...

YOU were lying in refering to yourself as one.

as to the other "charge" I am inncocent of it as a matter of law

What's "inncocent"...?!?!

As for being "guilty" of claiming that you were a Colonel, that was
proven a long time ago.

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Yes...Several.

nope

S E V E R A L........................

not a one

S E V E R A L.........................

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

THAT would be a first.

nope I deal with it all the time

Obviously not.

obvioulsy how?

Obviously you have a problem "dealing" with reality. Everyone is
a "bigot" to you.

The only thing that IS "obvious" is that you misuse the word
"bigot"

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Geeze, Markie! You can't even quote a word in the very next
sentence!

but you evade the question while claerly understanding it

Markie, there was no QUESTION posed there!

another lie

"what sexual perverity?"

is a question

That's NOT what I said, Markie!

I said you couldn't even quote words correctly in the following
sentence!

As for the "QUESTION", that was the one you posed to DAVE. I was
commenting on your abusive use of the King's English.

A "question" is an interrogative, grammatically stated with the use
of a question mark at the end of it.

a lie is the willing willing stament of falsehood and you have lied in
stateing, "Markie, there was no QUESTION posed there!"

There wasn't. Not to me. FOLLOW THE ATTRIBUTES, BLOCKHEAD!

cuting stevie libel

There's no "libel".

Just you making a fool of yourself.

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

He needs none of the above.

I think he does

Based upon what professional credential of your own?

no need for one

Sure there is!

Otherwise YOU are "practicing medicine" without a license.

That's what YOU have been accusing ME of all week!

I think you need much the same help too

Same question.

same answer

Then you've made a NON-answer, Markie.

"Evasion"

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

Nope....Tons of posts attesting to same under any one of dozen or
more screen names you've used in the last eight years.

nope more Stevie lies

Nope.

You're only deluding yourself if you think so.

you are the deluded one

Nope. We have your posts to substantiate my conclusions.

As you and Brain say, "Google provides".

where?

"www.google.com" Select "Groups", then "rec.radio.amateur.policy"

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Nope.

yep

Nope.

Fact.

As you and Brain like to say..."Google provides".

no

Yes.

where?

"www.google.com" Select "Groups", then
"rec.radio.amateur.policy".

Now, see if you can have me fired.

where do you work?

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

A "promise" from you is like using a roll of toilet paper to dry up
Lake Erie.

not at all

Absolutely "at all".

nope

I have every intention of trying to get dave fired if he comfrimed that
it is his wish I do so

Uh huh.

if Dave wishes me to get him fired all he needs to do is amke it clear
that is what he wants give the means to contact his boss and I will get
to work on it

More empty threats.

another lie from Stevie

No threat at all

Dave has offered a contract if he accept the services he seem to be
requesting I will accept the deal and carry out the contract

nothing threating in offering to cary out his wishes for him (unless we
are talking about assiting him in suicide or something like that
although I don't think that should be crime, the legal system does
disagree at this time)

but we both know (i know at least I hope you do but you know I can't be
sure you do know) that Dave is talking ####

Markie, That was priceless.

cut
the same offer extend to you, if you WANT me to get you fired tell me
where you work the name of chian of supervisours and I will get to work
on it

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I take it you decline my offer, might senible of you I must say

"sensible"

Markie, creeps like you call the hospitals EVERY DAY and try to
"get Nurse So-and-So fired" for some perceived sleight.

Your "attempts" from the UP would be dismissed just as rapidly as
the local ones are.

I can be quite generous with such things when i please

The only thing you are "generous" with, Markie, is deceit and
self-humiliation.

more stevie lies

Nope.

"Google provides"

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 9th 05, 05:17 AM
Dave Heil

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
in the stuff als I cliped away scroll up in google
I never claimed he was precirbing I claimed he parcticing medicine
split hair all you like

Brian made the statement and you commented on it.

Brian Burke:

"But here you are clearly prescribing a medication by name to a person
by name, and following it up with the statement that it's your
professional opinion. When you step outside your medical authority and
prescribe medication to someone that you've never met or examined, you
jump up and down and scream and cry that you aren't making a medical
diagnosis."

You didn't correct Brian and tell him that Steve did not prescribe
medicine, did you?

no I did not

nor do I feel there is anything to correct

There was, but you didn't notice.

so why should try

....in the interest of accuracy.

I sated that I never used accused him of presribing, I happen to think
a more proper choice is to say that he acted unethicalin medial matter
which as happens is the words of the regs that Govern Stevie's LPN
status

That's nice.

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Based upon your two lines above, I rest my case.

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website
Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.

they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front

They might not?

indeed they might not

Do you really believe that?

yes

I think you may be in for an awfully big surprise.

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

C'mon, Mark! You've lied about any number of things here. You've lied
about your military service and I don't mean just a single lie. You've
lied to cover lies. It isn't like the stuff isn't archived. There are
records of your lies and records of your lies uncovered.

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

You've lied about rank. You've lied about circumstances regarding your
release. You've lied about your work. You've lied about your IQ.
You've lied about your income. You've lied about your trained pool of
typists. You're a fabricator.

by 7 yars of silence from the DoD I can legaly assume the assent of the
DoD and the FBI to that

How does one legally assume?

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

If that isn't another of your lies, it is a start. Why not call 'em and
report yourself again?

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Fine, Colonel. You can dress in full uniform and have a little game of
beat me/spank me/pee on me.

you seem to forget the care used by Phil(e) Kane I believe his name is
in his posts being that he is an attonrney
Are you trying to get Phil's license yanked?
nope nor making any allusion to such
I was pointing out the Licensed folks like Phil and Stevie have to be
more carefull than the rest of us

I have a friend who is a licensed plumber. I'll be sure to tell him to
watch his P's and Q's when posting here, lest you attempt to have his
license revoked.

if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

One cannot be sure of anything with the likes of you.

Why not go after me for
practicing medicine without a license?

if you kgo ahaed and make about 8000 post like Stevie I'll look into it
Sure you will, Mark. Go blow hot air toward someone likely to be impressed.

firsdt make about 800 more post then we will see

I'll post as I choose. You keep track of them and let me know when I've
exceeded the limit. Alternatively, you can reduce the number to five
and proceed next week. I'm telling you now that I don't care what
silliness you pull.

np I'll let you know

np? I don't need you to let me know about anything. Make calls; write
letters; stand on your roof with a bullhorn.

if that is your desire you had better begin typing
I'll type or not type as I choose, not as directed by you. You have no
leverage whatever on me.

i do if you want me to take a certain action

You don't get it, Colonel: Take any action your little perverted heart
desires. Write my mommy.

you momy is alive what is her address I'll be only to happy to tell her
what a hate filled bigot her son has turned into

Are you too lazy to do anything for yourself? Write letters to the
editor of your paper. Write letters to the editor of my paper. Take
out an ad on WTOV-TV. Start a petition. You're a perverse twit and
people will know it.

Write my draft board. Contact the Today
Show. Telephone Oprah. Your threats are empty.

but if you want to be reported for practicing medicine without a
license you need to start some serious typing

Take two peach pits and call me in the morning.

I still maintain, by the way,
that I've made a correct diagnosis.

but real doctors know you are wrong
There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either

You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

Look at the lines I wrote above. I *did* make one.

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

Oh, weren't you a Colonel in the U.S. Army Chemical Corps anymore? Was
that a bald-faced lie? Was your IQ of 248, higher than that of any other
living person, also a lie? Was your salary of 200-some thousand dollars
a lie?

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings

If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Make that "at least three lies spouted by you".

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

You haven't demonstrated that you are able to do so.

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Aren't you the same Mark Morgan who is into bisexual S&M stuff with a
little urination and defecation thrown in for good measure?

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

There's the story of your life, Mark. You're a pervert and everyone who
isn't a pervert needs help. You can't write and won't use a
spellchecker and it is the problem of everyone else. You can't learn
morse code and it is someone else's fault. You tell numerous lies and
begin to call numerous others "lier".

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

I believe that you aren't sure of much of anything.

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

HF access in amateur radio? Others should have to try to decipher your
writing?

Mark is *special* and we have to make allowances for him.

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Mark Morgan on a number of issues: "Your problem"

Now, see if you can have me fired.

where do you work?

I'm not going to hand you anything, Mark. Go to work.

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

Oh? Did Steve provide you the name of his boss and a means of
contacting him? Go to work, shirker.

Old November 9th 05, 05:19 AM
Dave Heil

Default Another Baseless BrainRant

an_old_friend wrote:

I will be writing My report

Hooooooooooooboy. You're a million grins, Mark.

Dave K8MN
Old November 9th 05, 05:24 AM
Dave Heil

Default Mark Morgan Acknowledges That He Has "No Factual Evidence"

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Unlike you, Mark, there's nothing in my past which is likely to come
back to bite me. You have documented issues.

I have nothing to come back and bite me. nothing at all.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Mark lives in an alternate reality.

Dave K8MN
Old November 9th 05, 02:46 PM

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:17:15 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

[...]

nothing to correct it was and remains a fact that Stevie appreas to be
abusing the preveldges of his LPN license, that exact dtails are
unimportant HERE

so why should try

...in the interest of accuracy.

it is more acccurate than Stevie own post was, more accurate than most
of yours

I sated that I never used accused him of presribing, I happen to think
a more proper choice is to say that he acted unethicalin medial matter
which as happens is the words of the regs that Govern Stevie's LPN
status

That's nice.

How does your imprecision with words become my splitting of hairs?

no imprecision with word occoured therefore of course that is not what
became your spliting of hairs

Based upon your two lines above, I rest my case.

what case?

...which is cause to have his license revoked or for him to
suffer some kind of censure, according to state of TN BoN website
Go for it, Colonel. You have a number of issues which might lessen your
credibility.

they might but not likely if I tell em about em up front
They might not?

indeed they might not

Do you really believe that?

yes

I think you may be in for an awfully big surprise.

you think that would be newsflash right

Dave heil can think stop the presses

the LAW say the issues you claim are not important

I expect TN to obey its own laws

in the USA today that may be a bit foolish but i will take the chance

Your past fabrications
regarding your military service and lies on numerous other topics,

what lies on other topics?

C'mon, Mark! You've lied about any number of things here. You've lied
about your military service and I don't mean just a single lie. You've
lied to cover lies. It isn't like the stuff isn't archived. There are
records of your lies and records of your lies uncovered.

wrong Dave like Stevie you think disagreeing with you is lying

I have lied about my rank and that is all I have told some lies that
have lead Stevie off on wild goose chases about my identity that is it

andI have have said in the mix something these post is a lie as I was
making em, nor was under oath

how do these facts allow Stevie to claim someone has AIDS isn't lie
about medical matters?

how does that allow Stevie to LIE about the procedure of BoN so he can
try to frighten someon into not reporting him?

deal with reality Dave if you can

my lies conering my rank I can easily explain, and were obviously legal
enough that dispite the fact Stevie claims to have reported the matter
to the DoD no action was taken

You've lied about rank.

yes

You've lied about circumstances regarding your
release.

some
You've lied about your work.

no I haven't have never said anything detailed enough to lie about
You've lied about your IQ.

wrong again

You've lied about your income.

no i have not

I have never stated my income you dolt

therefore having never made such a statement I have never lie within
such a statement

You've lied about your trained pool of
typists.

nope
You're a fabricator.

when it serves to make me safer yes long ago admited

by 7 yars of silence from the DoD I can legaly assume the assent of the
DoD and the FBI to that

How does one legally assume?

by doing so

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

If that isn't another of your lies, it is a start. Why not call 'em and
report yourself again?

why report myself again? esp as No rime was comitted Stevei greatly
over simplifies anything when he tlaks about the law

your
ideas on sexual fun--you don't think those might lessen your credibility?

the State of TN requires that I not recieve any discrimination based on
my sexuality so yes I expect that Tennesse to obey its own rules

Fine, Colonel. You can dress in full uniform and have a little game of
beat me/spank me/pee on me.

and None of the is legaly something the BoN may consider

you are a prude, but the LAW does not allow you to enforce that on
everyone else

grow up and get over it Dave

you seem to forget the care used by Phil(e) Kane I believe his name is
in his posts being that he is an attonrney
Are you trying to get Phil's license yanked?
nope nor making any allusion to such
I was pointing out the Licensed folks like Phil and Stevie have to be
more carefull than the rest of us
I have a friend who is a licensed plumber. I'll be sure to tell him to
watch his P's and Q's when posting here, lest you attempt to have his
license revoked.

if he lies about pumbing you can be sure I will

One cannot be sure of anything with the likes of you.

you and ESP Stevie should remember that

you don't know what I can or will do

Indeed just for illustration if i happened to paranoid threat to
myself and other Stevie has claimed to be "his professional opinion"
(and if anything gets him besides mouthing to an investagtor those
words wil be it) pushing proding trying to rerate someone like risk
his own life and you would be risking your iF I were what Stevie says
I am

you nor I can know very much about a person based on the degree on
contact you have with me

Why not go after me for
practicing medicine without a license?

if you kgo ahaed and make about 8000 post like Stevie I'll look into it
Sure you will, Mark. Go blow hot air toward someone likely to be impressed.

firsdt make about 800 more post then we will see
I'll post as I choose. You keep track of them and let me know when I've
exceeded the limit. Alternatively, you can reduce the number to five
and proceed next week. I'm telling you now that I don't care what
silliness you pull.

np I'll let you know

np? I don't need you to let me know about anything. Make calls; write
letters; stand on your roof with a bullhorn.

you asked me to let you know I promised to do as YOU asked Dave

if that is your desire you had better begin typing
I'll type or not type as I choose, not as directed by you. You have no
leverage whatever on me.

i do if you want me to take a certain action
You don't get it, Colonel: Take any action your little perverted heart
desires. Write my mommy.

you momy is alive what is her address I'll be only to happy to tell her
what a hate filled bigot her son has turned into

Are you too lazy to do anything for yourself?

No
Write letters to the
editor of your paper.

why?
Write letters to the editor of my paper.

which paper is yours?

Take
out an ad on WTOV-TV. Start a petition. You're a perverse twit and
people will know it.

realy?

you do have such a rich fantasy life Dave

Write my draft board. Contact the Today
Show. Telephone Oprah. Your threats are empty.

but if you want to be reported for practicing medicine without a
license you need to start some serious typing
Take two peach pits and call me in the morning.

I still maintain, by the way,
that I've made a correct diagnosis.

but real doctors know you are wrong
There is no factual evidence to support your claim.

none presented for your either
You're the one spouting what real doctors would say. None have popped
up here to challenge my diagnosis, Colonel.

becuase you can't make one

Look at the lines I wrote above. I *did* make one.

if you have Stevie has if Stevie has he will likely lose his licens or
be oteherwise punished

but you are fool if you I am going to take on everyone at once

Stvie has ****ed me off enough and he is far greater danger from a
medical practice issue than ANYONE in the NG only Phil Kane has to be
more careful and since he is an antonry not a paralegal (Stevie is the
nursing version of a paralegal) he has greater latittude in giving
professional LEGAL oppinions than Stevie has in Giving PROFESSIONAL
nursing opinions

grow face facts

BTW why don't you stop your lying about addresing a Colonel Dave

Oh, weren't you a Colonel in the U.S. Army Chemical Corps anymore?

right said years ago

I wasn;t a colonel, only YOU and stevie have been trying to continue
that lie other the years

Was
that a bald-faced lie? Was your IQ of 248, higher than that of any other
living person, also a lie?

nope it was the result of test done many years ago

Was your salary of 200-some thousand dollars
a lie?

never said my salery was 200K I said I turned a job that would paid
240K, and I did do that

that you choose to assume I did so becuase I was claiming to make that
or more is not my fault

You just lied Dave

YOu continue to foul this newsgroup with your paranoid and juvenile posts.

you foul it with your bigoted lying postings
If you'll look to some of the material which appears above, you'll find
at least two lies spouted by you.

not a one Dave

Make that "at least three lies spouted by you".

where

disgreeing with you or confsuing you becuase you can't think or
understand what is being said isn't lying

indeed if you are ever being truthfull yourself ain your claims you
don't understand my writting you can't realy claim you know anything I
say

As to the accusations of bigotry on
my part, deal with it.

I will of course

You haven't demonstrated that you are able to do so.

where?

are you using some specail definiation of "deal" i should know about

I don't deal with it as you would like it seems But I need not please
your sensiblities

Indeed that is what you and Stevie are all about.

Yoou two carries these chips on your shoulders thinking everyone
around must confrom toyour expectations

I view your sexual perversity as being immoral.

what sexual perverity?

Aren't you the same Mark Morgan who is into bisexual S&M stuff with a
little urination and defecation thrown in for good measure?

again what sexual perverity

You by my starndard are the prevert

I've seen evidence of your frequent lying.

really you see thing that don't exist then wow prehaps help is out
there for you if you seek it

There's the story of your life, Mark.

nope perhaps yours from all apearances

You're a pervert and everyone who
isn't a pervert needs help. You can't write and won't use a
spellchecke...

and your and stevie whine and whine about it

Killfle me that is your previeledge

....r and it is the problem of everyone else.

not everyones Dave only those that CHOOSE to try and read my stuff

you are showing signs of meglomania in claiming your veiwpoint is the
only viewpoint

You can't learn
morse code .....

true enough
.....and it is someone else's fault.

never claimed that is another lie from you Dave

I have never claimed that my lack of ability is ANYBODIES fault

It the fault of others that Codes testing contues to be requiredbut
that is another matter
You tell numerous lies

wrong
and
begin to call numerous others "lier".

I have caled 4 people liars (the Comode and the various slits are not
proven to be people on their own so they don't count) and I have
called on lies

you have lied today in saying I claimed a 200k income I have not you
asumed incorrectly that that came as the only reason I would turn down
a job making 240K. That you are (I infer from your action) a person
that would do anything for money ( or something like that) and you
assume everyone is like you (given the obvious differences betwen us
assuming I would do anything the same way as you is REALY stupid Dave)
is not my fault

you making incorrctly making assumetion beyond what I have said does
not make me liar but when you make make statement of fact based on
your incorect deduction it makes you the liar

not sure if you need an Optical felow or MD or an MSSW

I believe that you aren't sure of much of anything.

true enough

I am abosolutely sure of nothing.

after all I believe in the reality of Heisenburg's work, as well as ,
being a general skeptic

You've shrouded yourself
in victimhood and you want a free ride in life.

another lie on your part

HF access in amateur radio?

how does this question relate to your claim?

Hf access is needed for life?

how is taking part in the porcess of making the rules as provided for
by law asking for a free ride in life?

Others should have to try to decipher your
writing?

you DON"T have to try to deipher my writing. I have never said you do.
You choose to do so, if you don't like the rsults of your efforts make
another CHOICE nonone is holding a gun to your head and forcing you is
there? certainly not by my order, if you think someone is holding a
gun to head and making you read my stuf call 911, i am certain (a
rarity for me) that in this event and you call someone will help you.

Mark is *special* and we have to make allowances for him.

never said that anywhere

that is another lie in claiming I have

You blame all of your
numerous problems on others.

another lie Dave

Mark Morgan on a number of issues: "Your problem"

so

if you can reason correctly this not my problem I refer you to
detailed response above to your lie about my claim of a 200k income

I have not blamed you for any of MY rpoblems, I have points out you
have your own problem

Now, see if you can have me fired.

where do you work?

I'm not going to hand you anything, Mark. Go to work.

do you want me to get fired or not?

if it is your wosh that I try and get you fired, I am willing to help
you out, but you need to provide the name of your boss a means of
contacting him and I promise to look into it

Oh? Did Steve provide you the name of his boss and a means of
contacting him? Go to work, shirker.

we are talking about YOU

if you truely want me to get you fired then you are asking for my help
and to get it you must pay MY price

I don't want you or Stevie fired from your jobs for my own sake.

In Stevies case we may end up there and indeed the result may turn out
to be Stevie losing his job but that is not in fact my true aim, it
may be what happens but we shall see

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old November 9th 05, 02:47 PM

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:19:44 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

I will be writing My report

Hooooooooooooboy. You're a million grins, Mark.

truely gald to be of service

Dave K8MN

Old November 9th 05, 02:49 PM

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:24:38 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Unlike you, Mark, there's nothing in my past which is likely to come
back to bite me. You have documented issues.

I have nothing to come back and bite me. nothing at all.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Mark lives in an alternate reality.

no i live in the real world

you live a fantasy govened by your views on life

Dave K8MN

Old November 9th 05, 03:11 PM
itchy sanshez

Default markie will sueTennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN

wrote in message
nothing to correct it was and remains a fact that Stevie appreas to be

abusing the preveldges of his LPN license, that exact dtails are
unimportant HERE

Based upon your two lines above, I rest my case.

the LAW say the issues you claim are not important

I expect TN to obey its own laws

in the USA today that may be a bit foolish but i will take the chance

Markie is going to sue!!!! go get them little buddy!

Old November 9th 05, 03:19 PM
an old friend

Default Steven J Robeson, LPN

itchy sanshez wrote:
markie will sueTennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN

the the poster being responded to (is it Stevie or Dave I wonder) is
lying I have no current intentions to sue stevie+

about the only thing truthfull was the poster efort to crosspost to NG
continaing the word Kook in the tile and th kook is the poster i am
responding to

Old November 9th 05, 06:40 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

I will be writing My report

Hooooooooooooboy. You're a million grins, Mark.

Dave K8MN

If he can't write a report that makes any more sense than the gibberish
he posts hear, the people who get it will just throw it away as so much
garbage.

reminding stevie again of his past words an old friend Policy 0 October 10th 05 09:27 PM
when is the Stevie Dictionary coming in print an old friend Policy 0 October 7th 05 08:01 PM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM