RadioBanter

-   -   Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/82042-windy-andersons-11-14-reply-comments.html)

[email protected] November 19th 05 08:19 PM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

Dave Heil wrote:

Thanks for recognizing J.C.'s style in my stuff. 'Twas intentional.

Unmistakeable, too. Well done.

Now back to recopying the SS logs.

73 de Jim, N2EY

[email protected] November 19th 05 10:02 PM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

From: on Sat 19 Nov 2005 04:32

wrote:
From:
on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 18:36
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Here, Len uses emoticons and SHOUTS by using all capitals. His
submissions to FCC are full of italics, bold text, and numbered
footnotes.

using italics in filings on Dockets at the FCC?

Your comments look childish, Len. Over the top, flamboyant, trying to
get attention by style rather than substance.

Oh, oh...Sister Nun of the Above is pontificating in one of
her lectures again!

Sister has a habit of stark simplicity, devoid of human
emotion in the spartan classroom, a no-nonsense sterile
place where strict obediance to the Order is the rule.

But of course you never say something in three words when three hundred
will do.

BWAAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember Len referring to FCC Chairman Powell as "Mikey". As if he'd
actually address Mr. Powell that way....

No problem with me,
I'm not afraid of authority.

It's not about fear.

Sister Nun of the Above demands OBEDIANCE to the Order!

Some months back, Len mentioned here that he had once, way back
in the 1950s,

actually, the early 1960s

set about learning Morse Code. Claimed he'd actually
gotten up to about 6-8 wpm or so before deciding all the 'hard work'
wasn't worth it. That was just about the time 27 MHz cb came along,
and he jumped on that.

Other way around - he was on cb first.

No, no, NO, Jimmie, MUCH lower in frequency than that...somewhere
around 9 MHz if memory serves. Was in early February 1953, using
a BC-339 1 KW transmitter.

Built, paid for, and installed by others.

Good grief...a closet ham-Amish! Or is it a ham-Shaker?

My apologies are tendered to those in the religious orders of the
Church of St. Hiram. It's difficult for normal people to keep
track of all those cult names and be non-sectarian.

Ohm my, SOLDIERS on duty are now expected to BUILD, PAY FOR, and
DO OWN INSTALLATION of all military equipment?!?

Well, I could have sewn together the cloth of my uniforms but
don't have the experience or machinery to weave the cloth.

I could have made a wooden stock for my issue sidearm, an M-2
Carbine, perhaps taking a couple years to do it with just a
sharp-edged rock after felling a tree (with bare hands). Just
didn't have the experience or machinery to build all the metal
parts of it or make the ammunition.

That particular BC-339 transmitter was built some time just
prior to WW2 (I still remember where it was located then in
relation to the central command console). That would have
made me of mid-grade school age and I had not yet acquired
the knowledge or skills to BUILD it. Certainly did not have
the physical strength to "install" a seven-foot-high box
of iron, copper, steel, and ceramic parts weighing a ton.
There was NO ONE at that station or in the entire battalion
that could have "installed" it with their bare hands. :-)

But...that vacuum tube based transmitter OPERATED by the same
rules and principles of any vacuum tube based transmitter of
today. Laws of physics haven't changed in a half century.
One "dips the plate and peaks the grid" in tuning the final,
same now as it has been since the beginning of radio time.

Oh, you mean "did I give up" on learning more morse code?
Yes, I did. Roughly six years later in California I gave
up on bothering to continue learning morse code.

Sure - beccause it took too much time and effort on your part. It
was hard work for you, and you thought it was not worthy of your
time and effort.

Absolutely. :-) I've never regretted it since...

think that a "crime?"

No. You made your choice - you "GAVE UP".

Wow! Implications of moral-ethical perfidy!!!

" G A V E U P " Let's try to imagine that painted in Day-Glo

or as a neon sign blinking on a billboard! " G A V E U P "

Terrible heinous negative F A I L U R E ! ! !

So, is there some divine/imperial IMPERATIVE that one MUST
stay with and learn morsemanship?!?!? For a HOBBY activity?

*YES* says his imperial majesty, guided by the ever-faithful
spartan Sister Nun of the Above alternate personality!

I learned it by listening to hams using Morse Code on 80 meters. I
first had to build myself a receiver, though.

Bully bull bull to Davie for being a Scout. And to Jimmie
Noserve for "building his own receiver!"

Did you ever build a working receiver, Len?

Yes, several, including one transmitter! :-)

Such advanced teen-agers!

Actually, I wasn't a teenager when I built the receiver I used to learn
Morse Code - I was 12 years old. I built my first receiver, a simple
AM BC set, when I was 10.

A prodigal son. A budding genius. IQ to four places? :-)

Did you both get nice, pretty merit badges?

No. The receivers were their own reward.

What? Your friends and neighbors didn't come over an gush
about what a bright boy you are...like they did for your
homebuilt vacuum-tube rig made in the 1990s?

I don't see any point in learning what was ONCE the only way
to communicate in radio in order to get an AMATEUR license.

That's fine, Len. Then you don't get the license and you're not a
radio amateur. Works for me.

Tsk, then why are you so militant, antagonistic against all
those who want to remove the code test for a license?

And you've just verified what I said - you think you are too good to
have to learn Morse Code. Not worth your time and effort.

Sigh...you still don't understand other people's motivations,
Jimmie. You want all others to follow YOUR standards and
ideals. You confuse your own emotions and the LAW.

Some of us (thousands) against the code test for a license
just DON'T SEE ANY POINT OF ANY KIND in keeping that
mandated test for an old, outdated requirement. We (again
the same thousands) simply want to change the federal
regulation requiring it to eliminate that test. Seeking
that change is within our rights as citizens.

Now WHY do you insist on keeping that old, outdated
requirement? You know very well that knowledge of morse
code is NOT a physical requirement to make any RF emitter
work below 30 MHz. The requirement of demonstrated morse
code skill is required ONLY in amateur radio and some
classes of maritime radio licenses for operation below
30 MHz...by a MAN-MADE regulation. What "man" has made
can be undone legally by other "men." All have that
right in the United States.

A question for you, Jimmie: What makes you so arrogant
and superior, to think that you are so damn good that
everyone has to do what you say and think like you do
and believe in the standards that you do?

Tsk, tsk...you forget (conveniently and whenver possible)
that I'd already operated transmitters (note plural) on HF
many years before.

No, you didn't *operate* them.

Hello Steve? Are we having personality tranferences
going on in this newsgroup?

OPERATION of any radio-electronic equipment refers to
powering it on (or off as required), adjusting the
controls, making it do what it was designed to do.

Since when is "operation" defined as solely using radio-
telegraphy?

Perhaps you think that "operation" refers to some
"careful tuning across the band," listening for a
signal? [that's receiving operation and not for
single-frequency operation]

You were a technician, following the direction and
supervision of others.

Tsk, tsk, that's a variation of what goes on in the
military, Jimmie. :-)

It can be summed up in two words: "Follow orders."

Somebody told you to
put transmitter A on frequency B using antenna C and connect it
to incoming line D, and you (actually about three technicians) did that
according to a prearranged procedure.

Teamwork is a necessity to reduce TIME, Jimmie. In any
transmitter site operating 24/7 and carrying a heavy load
of "traffic," it is an absolute requirement to keep
operating as long as possible. Broadcasters know that
well, and "dead air" is a no-no to any station.

Every operating team (there were four) at ADA could do
any of the QSY tasks required among the 36 transmitters
(count in early 1953) and set up any of the two dozen
(approximate) FSK exciters on the correct carrier and
"spread" (frequency shift from Mark to Space), and being
able to read and understand the teletypewriter commands
from control. Any team could do the required operations
singly, in pairs, or in threes. Doing it by threes
reduced the down-time of any circuit since essentially
overlapping operations at three different places could
be done at the same time. We "hustled" on every QSY
order that came down...a mark of professional style in
operating...maximization of up-time during 24/7 ops.

"Prearranged Procedures": Frequencies were fixed by
order. Control setting charts were there to minimize
"hunting" for the right setting and minimize time in
setting during a QSY. Four, and later, eight trans-
mitters were gang-set by internal servo motors preset
for the proper frequency...all to minimize down-time
during a QSY. Once reset to a new frequency, each team
kept watch to see that it operated properly. There
were approximately eight different transmitter types,
all with varying controls and arrangements and each
team was trained and experienced to operate all of
them. When the ORDER is to come up and stay on a
fixed frequency, one MUST obey that order.

That's certainly experience but it's not amateur radio
experience.

It is RADIO experience, Jimmie. Radios that operate by
the SAME laws of physics as in amateur radio. Really.

ADA, like all other RADIO stations (and torn-tape TTY
relay centers) in ACAN-STARCOM-DCS did NOT have any
MOS positions for radiotelegraphers. No morse code
radiotelegraphy modes were used or required to relay
over a million messages a month in the Pacific third
of worldwide communications.

Yes, U.S. amateur radio regulations allow morse code
mode radiotelegraphy as an OPTION for licensees. Now.
That makes it "different" than all other U.S. radio
services except maritime radio service. But that is
SOLELY by man-made regulations. None of that is
any absolute requirement for physical operation below
30 MHz.

And
the FCC does not consider it as qualification to operate an amateur
radio station.

I've never argued that it did, Jimmie.

Just the same, all those hundreds of radios and thousands
of military personnel were still operating radios which
operated according to the SAME laws of physics as ham
radio.

Here's a link:

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf

"my 3 years" - as if the place was all about you.

You have the wrong impression. MY EXPERIENCE directly involves
ME. [that's why possessives are used]

I do not praise myself in that 20-page article. It describes
where I was and what I did during three years of my voluntary
military service...and it ALSO describes what a lot of others
did, using as many pictures of them as survived a long time in
storage. It was all teamwork, Jimmie. It wasn't one man - one
radio - one station kind of thing common in amateur radio.

If you don't like my little paper, then download (in the same
web page) "AlphabetSoup.pdf." That is a brochure prepared by
the same Signal Battalion in 1962 and published by them. The
equipment shown is more modern than it was in 1955, reflecting
the improvement and modernization of the Army network.

You might want to tell the United States ARMY on your demand
that all radio operators must get an amateur radio license
FIRST.

No demand, Len. You're very mistaken about that.

Okay, I stand corrected. Herr Robust (Davie) demanded that.

It's getting harder and harder to tell the differences between
the super amateur extra morsement in here...

After all, it's been possible to get a Technician class license without
a code test for more than 14 years. All FCC-issued amateur licenses
have been available for just a 5 wpm code test for 15 years now.

THIRD MAJOR MISTAKE in one posting!

FCC 99-412 ordered all morse code test rates for
radio amateur licenses to be fixed a 5 words-per-minute
beginning in 2000. That was only FIVE years ago. Not "15."

Medical waivers.

Ohm my, yes. My terrible badness in accusing you of a "mistake!"

Back in 1990, it became possible to obtain any class of FCC-issued
amateur license with just a 5 wpm code test.

Was there a lot of that going around?

I didn't keep any eagle eye on the medical community then nor
did I ask for any "waiver." The only thing I wanted was for
my doctor to give me a cheery wave bye-bye and "see you next
year" after my annual physical.

Your irrational reactions here prove that Morse Code testing - and the
Morse Code itself - have an intense psychological effect on you.

Wow! Danke, Herr Doktor A. Freud.

[your analysis couch is very lumpy, Doktor, have it fixed]

I'm just an "intense" guy, Jimmie, terribly persistent. :-)

That irrationality could have gotten you a medical waiver easily

"Easily?" :-) What makes you think I "wanted" one at
any time? Had I wanted to be a beeper and self-professed,
self-defined morseman-guru-radio-champion, I would have
done so without any "waiver." But I didn't. I've never
had to use morse code for ANY purpose and certainly not
in any radio service (I've operated in more of them than
you have).

Vell now, Herr Doktor, how do you explain YOUR irrational,
preserve-the-status-quo-at-all-costs attitude FOR morse code
testing? An ultraconservative traditionalist who demands
everything to be in-place as it was when you were born?
One who won't reveal is place of "professional electronics
employment" or even anything specific on the KIND of
"professional electronics work" he does...one who keeps on
going back to his pre-adult activities and stressing that
of youngsters...and has a fascination for amateur radio
history that happened well before he was born?

Tsk, tsk, you ALMOST sound qualified as a psychologist
but your shrink-wrap is torn.

OK, Jimmie, time for you to WRITE the RONGS. "Waive" bye-
bye and go back to your beeping. Buy-buy.

[email protected] November 19th 05 10:07 PM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

From: on Sat 19 Nov 2005 05:54

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Meanwhile, Dudly is busy, busy kissing Hans' ass for that
navel regulation of 2005. Dudly doesn't realize that the
effective-date regulation is only for NOW, not 13 to 31
years past.

It doesn't matter when the CURRENT regulation was updated.

Right...it will always apply to Dudly's alleged time (13 to 31
years ago) if it supports Dudly's claims.

A quick review of the order suffix indicates it's a much-ammended
order.

So...it "applies" and thus "supports" Dudly even if it didn't.

A five minute phone call could verify my original statements.

Phone call to whom? :-)

Unfortunately you are incapable of that simple task.

Dialling fingers are busy poking holes in Dudly's "arguments." :-)

Or unwilling...In short, a COWARD.

SOP for Dudly...when unwilling to stick to an "argument" he
resorts to name-calling.

Steve would rather have a tantrum that dig out his own 1974 copy of the
regulation.

If and only if he had one...:-)

Imposters rarely have "evidence" at hand to "support" them. They
love to snow-job others into thinking they were actaully there.
Standard practice of con artists and used car salesmen.

When unable to verify his supposed existance, he tries the
"outraged" ploy. Neat misdirection from the thread operating
on several levels:

1. It demonstrates his "toughness", as if he really was what
he say.

2. It obscures the original thread in order to garner emotional
support from the few like-thinkers around.

3. It misdirects the thread in an attempt to get his challengers
on the defensive; further back-and-forth now concerns his
puerile insults.

Yet Hans, long retired, has a current copy of the uniform reg???

Sumptin wrong there.

Captain Code works in mysterious ways...

[email protected] November 19th 05 10:11 PM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

From: on Sat 19 Nov 2005 07:07

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.

I have "another thing" for you, Brian: "Jim, Dave and Mike" are no more
responsible for posts other than their own, than you are responsible for
Mark's, Len Anderson's or Roger Wiseman's.

Never said that you were responsible.

You pointed to us as having had some obligation to pull Steve back from
some brink you've manufactured.

I'm not in manufacturing.

Davie thinks he is Shop Foreman and all work for him...keep
those morse machines working in the factory!

I hope that clears things up for you.

Hope that clears things up for you.

No, it didn't do that at all. If we aren't responsible for Steve's
actions (making them what *you* think they should be), why would we have
pulled him back?

I'm not responsible for other people's kids, but I donate to Toys for
Tots.

I'm not responsible for the neighbors dog biting another neighbor's
kid, but I pulled the dog off.

Do you see how it works? Not my responsibility, but it was the right
thing to do.

Brian, the only thing that matters to Davie is that "the right
thing to do" is what Davie says it is.

But you're a pretty worthless friend to Steve for seeing him carry on
the way he does and saying nothing.

It's hard to say something in a forum where all we have is the written
word.

Even harder when the written word is encoded in dits and dahs, but many
here want it MANDATED.

Davie took and passed the 20 WPM code test, therefore all others
have to do the same thing in order to be his "equal." He
condescends to allow "lesser" beings (who passed 5 or 13 WPM
tests) to coexist in his universe but has utter contempt for any
who have not.

Davie likes his exclusivity of status-rank-title since it makes
him "superior" to others. Therefore he demands that code
testing MUST be retained in federal regulations for the licensing
of amateur radio hobbyists. That is very important to his IMAGE.

Have you written anything to bring your friend Mark Morgan back
to reality?

Reality? How am I supposed to do that. I'm not a medical
professional. ;^)

Neither is Davie. But, I think he plays one on TV. :-)

Perhaps the most effective course of action would be for Steve to get
off Mark's ass and quit calling around Mark's county.

Too easy. Congenital bullies LIKE what they do to others.

What have you written to Len toward straightening him out?

I've said he's too hard on you guys.

"Straightening me out?" :-)

I'm a congenital heterosexual, freely admitting that. :-)

Davie sounds like he is a raving ultra-conservative
morseodist with all his proselyte activity "batter-ying"
everyone to keep the code test forever and ever.

Must be electro-chemistry at work. His liquid proselyte
tries to cause a reaction. Alas, none. His "cold fusion"
sputters its fuse and it goes out...

All I've noted here is you egging him on. Some friend *you* are.

Aw, geez. Some of the greatest fun I've had on here was the Hop
Sing-speak; english as a first and second language. It was only
funny because Steve got so upset over it.

Gonna call my wife, gotta show my kids! There's a guy that takes
himself much too seriously.

Woe be unto the sanctimonious self-righteous cultists, for
they have not developed any sense of humor. Their "humor"
consists solely of enjoyment of humiliating others.

Is that the double standard you're always going on about?

OK, Dave, I get your point.

Notice to Len: Start playing nice with these guys when they start
playing nice with you.

I'm waiting patiently for that to happen...hasn't yet.

My duty as a friend to Len and good citizen of RRAP is now satisfied.

Roger that, and thank you Brian...

Your turn, Dave.

Fork Davie...I think he's done...

[email protected] November 19th 05 11:27 PM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Meanwhile, Dudly is busy, busy kissing Hans' ass for that
navel regulation of 2005. Dudly doesn't realize that the
effective-date regulation is only for NOW, not 13 to 31
years past.

It doesn't matter when the CURRENT regulation was updated.

A quick review of the order suffix indicates it's a much-ammended
order.

A five minute phone call could verify my original statements.

Unfortunately you are incapable of that simple task.

Or unwilling...In short, a COWARD.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve would rather have a tantrum that dig out his own 1974 copy of the
regulation.

WHAT "1974" copy of ANY regulation?

Yet Hans, long retired, has a current copy of the uniform reg???

I am suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure he had it "right there",
Brain...

Sumptin wrong there.

Why?

The purpose of the whole drill was to get you to find out from
uncontestable sources that my information was accurate.

No need. Given your propensity for lying, it's a safe bet that you
were wrong again.

Hans'
presenting of the order, howevr well intentioned, harpooned that.

None-the-less, Frankie's rant was shot all to be-jeebers.

Steve, K4YZ

Only Hans was suckered into playing your "drill," harpoon and all.
Reminds me of the GNR episode in "The Dead Pool."

[email protected] November 19th 05 11:41 PM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

wrote:
From:
on Sat 19 Nov 2005 07:07

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Dave just called me names again in his response above. And I thought
he was ready to turn over a forest of new leaves. bb

[email protected] November 19th 05 11:48 PM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

From: on Sat 19 Nov 2005 06:22

Hello? Can we say Davie is also pompous and arrogant?

You just did, Len.

I third that motion.

Motion carried!

Nope. Extra Morsemen are allowed any kind of personal insult
against others while all NCTA have to be "kind," "gracious,"
and "civil" to them. :-)

Actually, it's the other way around.

I see it differently.

Careful, Brian, Sister Nun of the Above is ready to spank
your knuckles with her M-1 Ruler! She's locking and loading!

Using my RIGHTS as a citizen.

As are all of us who filed comments.

So what's your problem?

Nobody adores the Greatness that is Jimmie?

Tsk, tsk, Extra Morsemen want
NCTAs to abrogate their citizenship rights. Not good.

Also not true.

So what's your problem?

Nobody obeys his Greatness...

Yep, as Hans Brakob has pointed out on a number of occasions, Len is the
organ grinder; you are the red-hatted monkey.

Hans the Dump Huck caller?

Once more, Extra Morsemen think they have civility immunity.

I guess phrases like "shut the hell up, you little USMC feldwebel" are
Len's idea of civility.

I guess calling people the phonetic equivalent of "Dumb ****" meets
with your aproval?

It does, also you being called a "red-hatted monkey" and the
Imposter "signing off" with "Putz."

It's a one-sided thing with the big brothers of hammurika. Learn
code or die!

I'm only retired from REGULAR HOURS. :-)

So you're irregular, huh?

Jim making an insult?

Jimmie be trying out as stand-up comic. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Mitzi Shore won't be selling tickets for his performance at
the Comedy Store.

Just finished a contract
job trying to find a better way to protect against tin dendrites
in consumer-grade PCBs made with lead-free solder. We found a
slightly-better way that had already been done, but no cheap way,
sad to say.

In other words, you FAILED, Len....

RoHS failed humanity.

Tsk, Jimmie not know that aerospace and medical electronics
are exempt from RoHS insofar as lead-free soldering is
concerned.

Jimmie used lead-bearing solder in his "famous" Southgate
Type 7 built in 1990s. It was state-of-the-art using tubes.
No tin whiskers in HIS kludge, nossir! [has Jimmie started
shaving yet? he'd better get the lead out...]

In case anyone has been on the Outer Planets in the past decade,
the Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) is THE thing in
electronics production now.

We know, Len.

Multiple personality disorder "we," or papal "we," or royal "we?"

Prolly his we-we. He and Davie like to talk about johnsons.

Rather than trying to recycle and reuse, the regulators are trying to
stop the problem at the source. A bad solution, but you'd think the
PROFESSIONALS would have seen that one coming....

Regulators are not "PROFESSIONALS." They know nothing of the
environment nor electronics. And I've never seen Jim testifying on
CSPAN. Serves in other ways.

I think Jimmie actually works as a newsgroup correspondent,
paid for by a secret organization trying to make all of ham
radio into some Shaker cult frozen in the past. Puritans who
gave up sex and money and anything that was invented in the
past century. Sort of Amish on steroids.

Jimmie decries the very "professionals" that he claims to
belong to! To bad those "professionals" didn't see Jimmie
coming! [maybe they did...anyone check to see if his bath-
room door was open?]

I'm so glad to hear Jimmie is "serving." What's on the menu?

Does his ham taste like chicken?

As the paleontologist said, "Bone apetit!"

Dave Heil November 19th 05 11:59 PM

From: "K4YZ" on Wed 16 Nov 2005 20:30

From: on Nov 16, 2:20 am
Dave Heil wrote:

In my comments to the Commission, I did not find it necessary to target
a single individual or group, nor did I use terms like "puffery",
"egregious" or "insulting".
Poor baby. Does Davie think that all against the code test
are equivalent to "two-year-olds refusing peas at dinner"
as Robert Rightsell did?

And once again Lennie digs in with personal attacks...Yet INSISTS
that he doesn't do such things...

I don't. Dudly the Imposter can't distinguish between STRONG
formal commentary to the federal government and his usual
"putzy" venalities she makes to others in here...

Tell us, Len, what is "STRONG formal commentary"? Does formal
commentary look like your derogatory comments toward Mr. Rightsell?
Why is it that you couldn't use the term "formal commentary"? For what
reason was the word "STRONG" used and capitalized?

The rest of us readers have been waiting impatiently for the
PROOF of Dudly's claims.

I don't think so, Leonard. There is no evidence to support your statement.

Dave K8MN

[email protected] November 20th 05 12:52 AM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

From: Dave Heil on Nov 19, 3:59 pm

From: "K4YZ" on Wed 16 Nov 2005 20:30
From: on Nov 16, 2:20 am
Dave Heil wrote:

In my comments to the Commission, I did not find it necessary to target
a single individual or group, nor did I use terms like "puffery",
"egregious" or "insulting".

Poor baby. Does Davie think that all against the code test
are equivalent to "two-year-olds refusing peas at dinner"
as Robert Rightsell did?

And once again Lennie digs in with personal attacks...Yet INSISTS
that he doesn't do such things...

I don't. Dudly the Imposter can't distinguish between STRONG
formal commentary to the federal government and his usual
"putzy" venalities she makes to others in here...

Tell us, Len, what is "STRONG formal commentary"?

Apparently, anything that sets off David! :-)

It doesn't matter to "judge' Heil since he discards any
"evidence" he doesn't like... :-)

Does formal
commentary look like your derogatory comments toward Mr. Rightsell?

Are you Major Dud?

Why do you "answer" to a reply to K4YZ?

Why is it that you couldn't use the term "formal commentary"?

Why is it you can't shut up? :-)

For what reason was the word "STRONG" used and capitalized?

For what reason can't you let others - to whom replies are
clearly identified - reply for themselves?

Why are you so fearful of opposing opinions against others?

Can't take it anymore?

You are no longer STRONG enough?

The rest of us readers have been waiting impatiently for the
PROOF of Dudly's claims.

I don't think so, Leonard. There is no evidence to support your statement.

There is no evidence to support your Johnson, either... :-)

[do you need a new supporter, scampering frisky one?]

Here's a DOS Tip, heaping-big chief-of-the-keys: Just
make a formal statement to the FCC. WT Docket 05-235 is
still OPEN. You can file your little black heart out,
taking me to task for DARING to comment on something you
have "vested interest" in. You WILL be in public view for
as long as the Commission keeps that Docket open for
public view.

[WT Docket 98-143 is still open to the public for viewing
long after FCC 99-412 ordered the Restructuring of 2000;
you can even file on that one arguing NPRM 98-143]

If you need a model for a denunciatory reply to anyone,
go to that WT Docket 98-143, search for surname Robeson
at date 25 January 1999. There it is, "saddled and
waiting."

Of course, the FCC isn't considering such Comments after
the official ending date, but that is irrelevant to your
lofty purpose, isn't it? You are busy, busy, busy in
trying to shut up opposing opinions any which way you
can. Better improve on that because it isn't working.

Keep the faith and keep on truckin to remove First
Amendment rights to every citizen who doesn't have an
official amateur radio license. Need a copy of "My
Camp" in its original language?

Seig Heil!

Dave Heil November 20th 05 02:34 AM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

wrote:
From:
on Thurs 17 Nov 2005 02:45

From: on Nov 16, 2:20 am
Dave Heil wrote:

In other words, if it didn't make money for you, it wasn't going to
get your time and effort.

You really can't understand anyone who doesn't have YOUR
immaculate set of "standards" can you?

I've met people like you, Len. They're all about what positions they've
held, how much they made, the cost of their home(s), the brand and year
of the car they drive. They miss a lot of life. They never seem to do
anything for the love of it.

You don't tell us why *you* are so interested in something you are
not a part of and most probably never will be.

Take off your baby shoes and quit bawling like an infant.

YOU, still in your baby shoes, aren't worthy of an answer
to your demands for "motivation." When given, you won't
accept any reasonable explanation.

I don't care to be a baby sitter for some puerile mewling
about "baby shoes."

It isn't just about baby steps (not baby shoes), is it? You don't care
to join an activity where you'd still be considered a beginner, do you?
I mean, you haven't achieved the neophyte level in amateur radio.

Let's see...I am retired from a successful career (from regular
hours, I still do contract work IF I want to) in electronics
design engineering, have a fine house (all paid for), have a
wonderful wife (who was also my high school sweetheart), have
had enough TITLES and POSITIONS to satisfy me, half century,
a comfortable income to handle easy living now.

What do your former employment, income, home and marital status have to
do with your getting an amateur radio license, Len?

You've told us how great things are for you many, many times, Len.
As if all that somehow explains your obsession.

"Obsession?!?" :-)

Trying to change federal law is an "obsession?"

In your case, yes, it is. You are obsessed.

Yes, I can see where baby shoe wearers would get petulant and
whiny if their hobby radio toys and merit badges are
threatened...

But you still haven't taken even the first baby step to getting an
amateur radio license.

Again with "baby shoes." Irrational.

I do NOT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING by getting more TITLES, more
certificates suitable for framing.

Not about that at all.

YES, it IS, Jimmie. You haven't graduated to ADULT shoes
yet and you are in middle age.

You can write "YES it IS" all you want. Obtaining an amateur radio
license isn't about those things.

Then why are you so unfriendly here, Len?

PCTAs are NOT a friendly sort when their radio toys and merit
badges are threatened.

How are you threatening anyone's radio equipment, Len? Tell us about
the merit badges. Back to the question: Why are you so unfriendly here?

Especially those who are still wearing
their baby shoes such as yourself.

We are secure
in ourselves. We've "done it" and DON'T need to brag, don't
need more pretty certificates suitable for framing.

Then why are you here?

It is part of a greater effort to eliminate morse code testing
from United States amateur radio regulations on license exams.

How many times must I repeat that before you understand?

It'll likely never be understood by folks, Len. After all, you aren't
remotely involved in amateur radio. It sounds as if you have an obsession.

It seems to me that what you most enjoy about amateur radio is insulting
and denigrating radio amateurs via the internet.

Sorry, Jimmie, I only "insult" those poor misguided souls
who think that morse code mode communications is still
"cutting-edge technology skill" in radio.

That's simply incorrect, Leonard. You insult anyone who favors
retention of morse testing in amateur radio. I don't recall a single
soul who claims that morse code represents cutting edge technology.

Jimmie, WHY do YOU continue to insult, demean, anatagonize all
who see to remove the code test?

"Jimmie", "Brother of Dudly", "Reverend Jimmie", "Nun of the Above". Do
any of those sound familiar to you? Would you prefer to see a more
complete list of your insulting, demeaning and antagonistic names for folks?

Why are YOU so obsessed with retaining it?

Why are YOU so obsessed with regressing U.S. amateur radio?

Please explain how retention of morse testing is regression in any form.
After all, morse code is used daily by thousands of radio amateurs.

Who is this "Jimmie" you speak of?

Yourself. Are you uncomfortable with affectionate, friendly
names?

Are you being affectionate, Len? You've come up with a number of
"affectionate names" for people who post here and who disagree with your
views, haven't you?

You are NOT custodian of archaic radio
arts. You've NEVER worked in 24/7 long-haul HF radio traffic
services. You've apparently NEVER done any radio activity
outside of HF.

Actually, I have.

PROVE it by third-party references...or be called Brother of
Dudly the Imposter.

Care to see your special profile, Leonard?

Hell, you've never had PRIDE in
what you work at at work

Not me. I'm proud of what I do. I just don't repeat it over and over
and over in an amateur radio newsgroup.

Brother of Dudly, since you NEVER explained what you work at
or where you work, both lacking detail, you will NEVER be
accused of "repeating it over and over and over." :-)

You continue to complain that others insult or denigrate you. You've
told Jim that he never had any "PRIDE" in his work. You go on to call
him "Brother of Dudly". Do you consider your behavior to be rude? Are
the smileys supposed to excuse your churlish manner? :-) :-)

and try to keep your employer a
big, dark secret...you never talk about it except in very
vague descriptions and implications.

Why should I mention it here, Len? Is there *any* employment that would
change the way you behave towards others who disagree with you?

Brother of Dudly, don't try misdirection again. Tiresome.

Talk about misdirection. You dodged the question, Leonard.

We readers will just put you down as either NOT WORKING or
at some place not associated with electronics at all.

We readers? You're now speaking for all other readers of this newsgroup?

You don't talk shop. You can't relate your work to electronics
or don't want to. You make some inferences and vague claims,
but NOTHING SPECIFIC. You accuse all those who disagree with
you of "bad behavior." Sure sounds like what Dudly the Imposter
has done continually in here for years.

You can't blame Jim for not wanting to talk shop with you. Look what
has happened to others who have revealed details of their work (and who
happen to favor retention of morse testing). You make up derogatory
names for those folks and you insult their jobs and military service.

Who is this "Jimmie", Len? The person you describe isn't like
me at all.

YES, it IS. Jimmie, you are constantly AGAINST the code test
elimination.

Gee, Lennie, you are constantly AGAINST the retention of morse code
testing in amateur radio. Imagine that.

You are antagonistic to all those who want to
get rid of it. Why is that, Jimmie?

If you want to see antagonistic, check out some of your r.r.a.p. output.

AMATEUR RADIO IS BASICALLY A *HOBBY*. It was never anything
more.

It was and is more. I'd have thought you'd have been notified.

Say goodnight, Brother of Dudly. Put your baby shoes down
beside the crib and crawl in. Mommie and Daddie will be
along to tuck you in...

....and, poor baby, you still wonder why you are insulted and denigrated?

Dave K8MN