RadioBanter

-   -   Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/82042-windy-andersons-11-14-reply-comments.html)

[email protected] November 22nd 05 12:08 PM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

wrote:
From:
on Sat 19 Nov 2005 05:54

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Meanwhile, Dudly is busy, busy kissing Hans' ass for that
navel regulation of 2005. Dudly doesn't realize that the
effective-date regulation is only for NOW, not 13 to 31
years past.

It doesn't matter when the CURRENT regulation was updated.

Right...it will always apply to Dudly's alleged time (13 to 31
years ago) if it supports Dudly's claims.

Not.

A quick review of the order suffix indicates it's a much-ammended
order.

So...it "applies" and thus "supports" Dudly even if it didn't.

Not.

A five minute phone call could verify my original statements.

Phone call to whom? :-)

The National Command Authority.

Unfortunately you are incapable of that simple task.

Dialling fingers are busy poking holes in Dudly's "arguments." :-)

Has Steve ever been able to provide a straight-forward answer on
anything?

Or unwilling...In short, a COWARD.

SOP for Dudly...when unwilling to stick to an "argument" he
resorts to name-calling.

That was the "old" Steve. He's a new man now.

Steve would rather have a tantrum that dig out his own 1974 copy of the
regulation.

If and only if he had one...:-)

Imposters rarely have "evidence" at hand to "support" them. They
love to snow-job others into thinking they were actaully there.
Standard practice of con artists and used car salesmen.

When unable to verify his supposed existance, he tries the
"outraged" ploy. Neat misdirection from the thread operating
on several levels:

1. It demonstrates his "toughness", as if he really was what
he say.

2. It obscures the original thread in order to garner emotional
support from the few like-thinkers around.

3. It misdirects the thread in an attempt to get his challengers
on the defensive; further back-and-forth now concerns his
puerile insults.

Yet Hans, long retired, has a current copy of the uniform reg???

Sumptin wrong there.

Captain Code works in mysterious ways...

I sure wish I had the 2005 Accounting and Finance regulations in-place
when I served.

[email protected] November 22nd 05 11:52 PM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
KØHB wrote:
wrote

We have NOT seen where any other radio amateur has
ever "worked" him on the amateur bands.

Is that the papal 'we' or the royal 'we'?

Probably the multiple personality disorder "we."

Does it matter?

It would to a mental health professional.

None of them include you...Or Lennie...Or Markie...Or Toiddie...Or
Frankie...

That would be Len, Mark, Todd, and Frank.

What's with the constant dishing out of the diminuitives?

an old friend November 23rd 05 01:25 AM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
KØHB wrote:
wrote

cuting back to a len remark some time ago
quote
We have NOT seen where any other radio amateur has
ever "worked" him on the amateur bands.
unquote

I can attest that several folks have in fact worked or should I say
have been worked over by K4YZ they to a man they proclaim him a "papa
oscar serria"

Is that the papal 'we' or the royal 'we'?

Probably the multiple personality disorder "we."

Does it matter?

It would to a mental health professional.

None of them include you...Or Lennie...Or Markie...Or Toiddie...Or
Frankie...

That would be Len, Mark, Todd, and Frank.

What's with the constant dishing out of the diminuitives?

it is ok for him we force to do it to us

but at least for my part I settle for him to stop with aids and
pedophilia crap I don't mind the "markie" bit so much. it is amoug the
least of Stevie many sins

[email protected] November 23rd 05 02:17 AM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

From: on Nov 22, 4:08 am

From: on Sat 19 Nov 2005 05:54
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Meanwhile, Dudly is busy, busy kissing Hans' ass for that
navel regulation of 2005. Dudly doesn't realize that the
effective-date regulation is only for NOW, not 13 to 31
years past.

It doesn't matter when the CURRENT regulation was updated.

Right...it will always apply to Dudly's alleged time (13 to 31
years ago) if it supports Dudly's claims.

Not.

True, but Dud is still trying to use that as a rationale.

A quick review of the order suffix indicates it's a much-ammended
order.

So...it "applies" and thus "supports" Dudly even if it didn't.

Not.

Still true, but Dud has bluffed so many times he can't under-
stand that others are wise to him.

A five minute phone call could verify my original statements.

Phone call to whom? :-)

The National Command Authority.

Har! :-)

Unfortunately you are incapable of that simple task.

Dialling fingers are busy poking holes in Dudly's "arguments." :-)

Has Steve ever been able to provide a straight-forward answer on
anything?

Not in here.

Or unwilling...In short, a COWARD.

SOP for Dudly...when unwilling to stick to an "argument" he
resorts to name-calling.

That was the "old" Steve. He's a new man now.

He's trying to imitate NEWMAN?!?

In trying to market salad dressing through supermarkets?

[...]

I've got the idea that Jimmy Noserve has, and is sending them
around in private e-mail. :-)

Morsemen can do anything in impunity...or is it "special
dispensation?" They have a "mass" of lies. If only they
would go to confessional and admit them...

Not to worry for Thanksgiving. We have lots of morse turkeys
in here.

KØHB November 23rd 05 03:00 AM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

N0IMD wrote

Yet Hans, long retired, has a current copy of the uniform reg???

Sumptin wrong there.

My son-in-law, a Major in USMC reserve, is Admin Officer of his unit. I QSP'd
the thread to him, and he sent me a .pdf of the applicable MCO. Sumpin wrong
with dat?

Sunuvagun!

Beep-beep
Little Billy

[email protected] November 23rd 05 04:01 AM

Steve, as usual, Mike's BBS, etc... was: Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
KØHB wrote:
[...]

As one of the few Christians on RRAP that Mike, Dave, Jim and Hans
absolutely won't make fun of, Steve will probably burn for his sins.

I wonder how Mike's BBS is coming along?

Is there anyone out there who can give him a hand??? Speed is of the
utmost importance.

"rape an old friend" says Tennessee Nurse, Steven J Robeson, LPN

Hope he exits to the BBS soon.

[email protected] November 23rd 05 04:12 AM

From: on Nov 22, 4:08 am

From: on Sat 19 Nov 2005 05:54
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Meanwhile, Dudly is busy, busy kissing Hans' ass for that
navel regulation of 2005. Dudly doesn't realize that the
effective-date regulation is only for NOW, not 13 to 31
years past.

It doesn't matter when the CURRENT regulation was updated.

Right...it will always apply to Dudly's alleged time (13 to 31
years ago) if it supports Dudly's claims.

Not.

True, but Dud is still trying to use that as a rationale.

Typical assertion of a liar.

A quick review of the order suffix indicates it's a much-ammended
order.

So...it "applies" and thus "supports" Dudly even if it didn't.

Not.

Still true, but Dud has bluffed so many times he can't under-
stand that others are wise to him.

Correction. Steve THINKS he has bluffed....

He has the mentality of an idiot. Thinks all others are idiots.

Look at his use of the concept of "standard."

A five minute phone call could verify my original statements.

Phone call to whom? :-)

The National Command Authority.

Har! :-)

Wouldn't suprise me if he was on a first name basis with the
receptionist.

Unfortunately you are incapable of that simple task.

Dialling fingers are busy poking holes in Dudly's "arguments." :-)

Has Steve ever been able to provide a straight-forward answer on
anything?

Not in here.

"... assertion of fact..."

His second most used phrase.

"Coward and Liar..."

His first most used phrase.

"raped an old friend" is a recent invention of Tennessee Nurse, Steven
J Robeson, LPN.

Or unwilling...In short, a COWARD.

SOP for Dudly...when unwilling to stick to an "argument" he
resorts to name-calling.

That was the "old" Steve. He's a new man now.

He's trying to imitate NEWMAN?!?

Balding? Pudgy?

In trying to market salad dressing through supermarkets?

Sorry, I was thinking of Frazier.

[...]

Make sure he plusses up my direct deposit.

Morsemen can do anything in impunity...or is it "special
dispensation?" They have a "mass" of lies. If only they
would go to confessional and admit them...

They have black mass and wrenchysnitch. Egg nog afterwards.

Not to worry for Thanksgiving. We have lots of morse turkeys
in here.

And hamsticks, the other white meat.

[email protected] November 23rd 05 04:16 AM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

KØHB wrote:
N0IMD wrote

Yet Hans, long retired, has a current copy of the uniform reg???

Sumptin wrong there.

My son-in-law, a Major in USMC reserve, is Admin Officer of his unit. I QSP'd
the thread to him, and he sent me a .pdf of the applicable MCO. Sumpin wrong
with dat?

Sunuvagun!

Beep-beep
Little Billy

Definitely sumptin wrong. You presented it as if it were applicable to
1974.

Why did you do that?

Can you also have your MAJOR Son-in-Law make the 2005 pay scales
applicable to 1974???

Hi!

Gotta love Hans constant trolling.

KØHB November 23rd 05 05:09 AM

Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

N0IMD wrote

Why did you do that?

Because it was the only version he had.

Can you also have your MAJOR Son-in-Law make the 2005 pay scales
applicable to 1974?

Naw, he's the Admin Officer, not the Disbursing Officer. Darn it, I wish he
could though, because I'd be due a nice fat lump-sum in overdue back pay!

Beep-beep
Little Billy

KØHB November 23rd 05 05:28 AM

Steve, as usual, Mike's BBS, etc... was: Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

N0IMD wrote

As one of the few Christians on RRAP that Mike, Dave,
Jim and Hans absolutely won't make fun of, Steve will
probably burn for his sins.

"God loves you, and you'd better believe it, or he'll condemn you to burn in
hell."

Glad I don't belong to THAT cult!

Beep-beep
Little Billy