Old December 1st 05, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stvei claim he has no role in the fact this newsgruop has become a wasteland

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
not a pretty sight I agree, but stevie makes it plain. I have the
choice between seeing it strewn with Stevie lies about me, todd, frank
bb, len, the law comon decentcy or I can try to cover all of that with
clean truthfull dirt on Stevie

There's nothing clean NOR truthful about you, Markie.

notice that stevie avoids dealing with his role in all this

There's no "role" here for me to play.

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ****

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him

Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####

Deny what?

That anything said about the Feeble Five has been proven over and
over? Of course not. It's true.

That any 6 year old with basic reading and math skills can go back
through the last 2 1/2 days worth of posts and add up your trash is a
"given".

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stevie keep racking up evasion

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him

Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####

Deny what?

that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter

That anything said about the Feeble Five has been proven over and
over? Of course not. It's true.

it is lie

Old December 1st 05, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him

Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

And still no "proof" from Markie that I did.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####

Deny what?

that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter

Hey Markie, YOU not only brought it to the gutter, but kicked it
in, and then stepped on it's fingers as it tried to climb out.

That anything said about the Feeble Five has been proven over and
over? Of course not. It's true.

it is lie

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default more stevie evasion

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him

Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

And still no "proof" from Markie that I did.

you provide daily

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####

Deny what?

that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter

Hey Markie, YOU not only brought it to the gutter, but kicked it
in, and then stepped on it's fingers as it tried to climb out.

more lies

more evasion of your responiblity

Old December 2nd 05, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him

Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####

Deny what?

that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter

Ohh-hooooooo! Hahhhhh! *chortle*

The person who has been fouling this newsgroup is....Mark C. Morgan.

Dave K8MN

Old December 2nd 05, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him
Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.

and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####

Deny what?

that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter

Ohh-hooooooo! Hahhhhh! *chortle*

The person who has been fouling this newsgroup is....Mark C. Morgan.

not at all

you and stevie and your allies have been enaged in searching out
everything you don't aprove of

You and Stevie and your allies have been taking the action you deem as
fouling the NG

I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am

you are a sack a ****

you proffess a religious faith then come here and violatew the word of
god in you onw faith

I call that fouling the NG and the planent

but then I am a moral person I obey the teaching of ,y faith YOU don't
follow the ditatse of yours

Dave K8MN

Old December 2nd 05, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him
Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.
and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####
Deny what?
that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter

Ohh-hooooooo! Hahhhhh! *chortle*

The person who has been fouling this newsgroup is....Mark C. Morgan.

not at all

Yes, Mark, all.

you and stevie and your allies have been enaged in searching out
everything you don't aprove of

I don't have any allies, Mark. Do you have allies?

You and Stevie and your allies have been taking the action you deem as
fouling the NG

That's incorrect, Colonel Morgan. You've been fouling the group for
some time now. Your recent pathetic post-a-thon is way, way, way over
the top.

I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am

You see liars everywhere. According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

you are a sack a @$%*

....and you continue to reveal your nature.

you proffess a religious faith then come here and violatew the word of
god in you onw faith

You violate any number of His teachings, Mark. For starters, you reject
Him totally. I'm afraid I can't accept being lectured on Christianity by
a bisexual, polytheistic pagan.

I call that fouling the NG and the planent

I can see that it is your view. You have a pretty twisted view of quite
a number of things.

but then I am a moral person I obey the teaching of ,y faith YOU don't
follow the ditatse of yours

You're a moral person, Mark? Please explain just how that can be. Does
a moral person lie at will? Does a moral person indulge in sadistic or
masochistic bisexual behavior which can involve human waste? What kind
of twisted behavior is that? What sick kind of "faith" are you following?

Dave K8MN
Old December 2nd 05, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default dave tries to impose his views

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 02:30:13 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am

You see liars everywhere. According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

you are a sack a @$%*

...and you continue to reveal your nature.

you proffess a religious faith then come here and violatew the word of
god in you onw faith

You violate any number of His teachings, Mark.

yes I do but that is not the point

i don't believe he is God therefore I am under no obligation to foolow
his comands
For starters, you reject
Him totally

another lie I do not rejecthim totaly He said many intersting and good
things

. I'm afraid I can't accept being lectured on Christianity by
a bisexual, polytheistic pagan.

meaning you can't face the fact you DEFY his theaching you defy God
according to your faith

making you a hypocrite

I call that fouling the NG and the planent

I can see that it is your view.

mighty white of you
You have a pretty twisted view of quite
a number of things.

your a re lying again Dave
a true stament is that "you feel ...." or "you belive.." when you say
you have.. you assert youur morality is fact not a matter of faith

but then I am a moral person I obey the teaching of ,y faith YOU don't
follow the ditatse of yours

You're a moral person, Mark?

yes I am
Please explain just how that can be.

by obeying the teachingof my own religion

Does
a moral person lie at will?

I don't lie at will, but maybe you can't see the difference. But I am
taught that Truth or lie are marks of moral or imoral people

It is under my view moral to lie in some circumstances. Indeed that
are time when the only moral coruse I can see is to lie

Does a moral person indulge in sadistic or
masochistic bisexual behavior which can involve human waste?

nothing wrong in with any of that in my religion indeed to me hetero
or homsexual orreintation is imoral by refuses to reconize the devine
nature of mankind in general

What kind
of twisted behavior is that?

now you are just making moral judgement that ONLY your faith has any
valid claim to the stauts of religion or it would apear to
constitutional protection

What sick kind of "faith" are you following?

no kind of sick faith

Dave K8MN

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 2nd 05, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him
Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.
and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####
Deny what?
that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter
Ohh-hooooooo! Hahhhhh! *chortle*

The person who has been fouling this newsgroup is....Mark C. Morgan.

not at all

Yes, Mark, all.

nope Stevie is the one that brought it up

and that brought out the annymouses et all

you and stevie and your allies have been enaged in searching out
everything you don't aprove of

I don't have any allies, Mark.

you are lying you do Stevie and your annymouses

Do you have allies?

yes haven't you noticed?

You and Stevie and your allies have been taking the action you deem as
fouling the NG

That's incorrect, Colonel Morgan.

no it isn't

Your feind and ally Stevie decided that he would make an issue in Jun
of my sexaul oreintation

the results from there ae hs fault not mine
You've been fouling the group for
some time now. Your recent pathetic post-a-thon is way, way, way over
the top.

I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.

but not any on else what is what you are claiming

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am

You see liars everywhere.

more lie Dave

there are 2 liar amoug the human posters you and stevie

Hans and Jim occasionaly does cross that line froom time to time

tha is hardly everywhere

According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

another lie

BB does seem to lie, len doesn't lie that I can tell he does push the
edges