Old January 15th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Feeble Five Flounderings

wrote:
On 15 Jan 2006 12:40:26 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
normaly you have not been going after him so hard

I would ask if he peed in your cheeerios bu that would be distrted by
steve yet further

Naw. I'm just waiting for Steve to apologize.

For what?

For starting numerous threads claiming people are homosexuals and/or
pedophiles.

No one has been "accused" of anything that wasn't part-and-parcel
of some thing they said or did, Brian...And YES, this includes you.

Yet you confuse a UP food with strippers and "bunkmates."

No...YOU confused the spellings. And considering Markie's other
expressed perversions, it was not beyond the realm of the plausible.

accrding you it would be

Then you've yet again demosntrated that you didn't accurately
comprehend what wa being said, Markie.

you keep insiting I have no interest in women

No...I insinuated that you prefered to ACT like a woman, hence the
suggested wearing of pasties.

I am sure you LOVE women...You do your very best to emulate them
at ever turn.

You are, of course, a liar.

Brain...I am surprised at you...Talking to yourself in public like
this.

delsuional behavoir from steve nothing new there

Nope.

For writing: "Raped an old friend."

Was it written to or about you...?!?!

It offends me none-the-less. You have dragged this group into the
cesspool.

Don't be shy, Brain! You've been right in there helping! Take
your own bow! You've earned it!

for what?

For his mutual participation in whatever degradation of the
character of RRAP has occured, Markie.

Oh, he's no Lennie or Markie Morgan, but he's performed to his own
low standards for years now.

There is no cause for that kind of behavio[u]r on rrap.

There is no cause for you to ignore requests for validation of
assertions you make or proof of having done the things you claim....But
you do.

I behave civilly.

You're a pathological liar, Mr Burke.

your prove

"your prove"...?!?!

Lying is one of the most
UN-civil things you can do regardless of what "tone of voice" you
express yourself in!

then why do you do it

I don't.

why di you type the Lie"mark Morgan caught ontap molesting..."

Prove I lied Markie.

Apologize at once.

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

Your presence.

Why?

becuase you are a despectable liar that does not even follow the
teaching of his own moral code

Prove it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
normaly you have not been going after him so hard

I would ask if he peed in your cheeerios bu that would be distrted by
steve yet further

Naw. I'm just waiting for Steve to apologize.

For what?

For starting numerous threads claiming people are homosexuals and/or
pedophiles.

No one has been "accused" of anything that wasn't part-and-parcel
of some thing they said or did, Brian...And YES, this includes you.

Yet you confuse a UP food with strippers and "bunkmates."

No...YOU confused the spellings. And considering Markie's other
expressed perversions, it was not beyond the realm of the plausible.

accrding you it would be

Then you've yet again demosntrated that you didn't accurately
comprehend what wa being said, Markie.

not at all

you keep insiting I have no interest in women

No...I insinuated that you prefered to ACT like a woman, hence the
suggested wearing of pasties.

on what bassi do you make that ininsuation?

that is the first time you have stated that BTW

I am sure you LOVE women...You do your very best to emulate them
at ever turn.

more lies steve

You are, of course, a liar.

Brain...I am surprised at you...Talking to yourself in public like
this.

delsuional behavoir from steve nothing new there

Nope.

nothing new

For writing: "Raped an old friend."

Was it written to or about you...?!?!

It offends me none-the-less. You have dragged this group into the
cesspool.

Don't be shy, Brain! You've been right in there helping! Take
your own bow! You've earned it!

for what?

For his mutual participation in whatever degradation of the
character of RRAP has occured, Markie.

but that is your doing not mine not BB's

you and dave

Oh, he's no Lennie or Markie Morgan, but he's performed to his own
low standards for years now.

beter than you but that is not hard

There is no cause for that kind of behavio[u]r on rrap.

There is no cause for you to ignore requests for validation of
assertions you make or proof of having done the things you claim....But
you do.

I behave civilly.

You're a pathological liar, Mr Burke.

your prove

"your prove"...?!?!

Lying is one of the most
UN-civil things you can do regardless of what "tone of voice" you
express yourself in!

then why do you do it

I don't.

yes you do

"mark morgan caught on tape.."

there is one of your lies

why di you type the Lie"mark Morgan caught ontap molesting..."

Prove I lied Markie.

your claim you prove it

but you also claimed in the post it was untruthfull

Apologize at once.

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

Your presence.

Why?

becuase you are a despectable liar that does not even follow the
teaching of his own moral code

Prove it.

you asked

he has not foolowed the teaching of Chrst " Let he that is without sin
cast the first stone"

done

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 15th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
normaly you have not been going after him so hard

I would ask if he peed in your cheeerios bu that would be distrted by
steve yet further

Naw. I'm just waiting for Steve to apologize.

For what?

For starting numerous threads claiming people are homosexuals and/or
pedophiles.

No one has been "accused" of anything that wasn't part-and-parcel
of some thing they said or did, Brian...And YES, this includes you.

Yet you confuse a UP food with strippers and "bunkmates."

No...YOU confused the spellings. And considering Markie's other
expressed perversions, it was not beyond the realm of the plausible.

No. My spelling is correct. You went straight to the gutter on that.

You are, of course, a liar.

Brain...I am surprised at you...Talking to yourself in public like
this.

For writing: "Raped an old friend."

Was it written to or about you...?!?!

It offends me none-the-less. You have dragged this group into the
cesspool.

Don't be shy, Brain! You've been right in there helping! Take
your own bow! You've earned it!

I am not the author of "Raped an old friend." Take your bow.

There is no cause for that kind of behavio[u]r on rrap.

There is no cause for you to ignore requests for validation of
assertions you make or proof of having done the things you claim....But
you do.

I behave civilly.

You're a pathological liar, Mr Burke. Lying is one of the most
UN-civil things you can do regardless of what "tone of voice" you
express yourself in!

There is no "tone of voice" on usenet. You can try to weasel out and
make this someone else's fault, but you'd not only be lying to us, but
yourself.

Apologize at once.

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

Your presence.

Why?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More despicable acts on RRAP

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
normaly you have not been going after him so hard

I would ask if he peed in your cheeerios bu that would be distrted by
steve yet further

Naw. I'm just waiting for Steve to apologize.

For what?

For starting numerous threads claiming people are homosexuals and/or
pedophiles.

No one has been "accused" of anything that wasn't part-and-parcel
of some thing they said or did, Brian...And YES, this includes you.

Yet you confuse a UP food with strippers and "bunkmates."

No...YOU confused the spellings. And considering Markie's other
expressed perversions, it was not beyond the realm of the plausible.

accrding you it would be

Then you've yet again demosntrated that you didn't accurately
comprehend what wa being said, Markie.

What wa? Wa? Wa what? What?

you keep insiting I have no interest in women

No...I insinuated that you prefered to ACT like a woman, hence the
suggested wearing of pasties.

"prefered?"

I am sure you LOVE women...You do your very best to emulate them
at ever turn.

"ever?"

You are, of course, a liar.

Brain...I am surprised at you...Talking to yourself in public like
this.

delsuional behavoir from steve nothing new there

Nope.

Nothing new.

For writing: "Raped an old friend."

Was it written to or about you...?!?!

It offends me none-the-less. You have dragged this group into the
cesspool.

Don't be shy, Brain! You've been right in there helping! Take
your own bow! You've earned it!

for what?

For his mutual participation in whatever degradation of the
character of RRAP has occured, Markie.

You are the lightning rod. Time to take your bows and exit.

Oh, he's no Lennie or Markie Morgan, but he's performed to his own
low standards for years now.

You've been misspelling peoples names and using diminuitives for five
years. If that's all you did you would have been a mere annoyance.
But it's not all you've done.

There is no cause for that kind of behavio[u]r on rrap.

There is no cause for you to ignore requests for validation of
assertions you make or proof of having done the things you claim....But
you do.

I behave civilly.

You're a pathological liar, Mr Burke.

your prove

"your prove"...?!?!

What wa? Wa?

Lying is one of the most
UN-civil things you can do regardless of what "tone of voice" you
express yourself in!

then why do you do it

I don't.

Yet another Robeson lie.

why di you type the Lie"mark Morgan caught ontap molesting..."

Prove I lied Markie.

Steve, did you actually type that or something like that?

Old January 16th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On 15 Jan 2006 12:40:26 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Then you've yet again demonstrated that you didn't accurately
comprehend what was being said, Markie.

not at all

Absolutely "at all'.

you keep insiting I have no interest in women

No...I insinuated that you prefered to ACT like a woman, hence the
suggested wearing of pasties.

on what bassi do you make that ininsuation?

(Remember...YOU asked....)

Your acknowlegement that you prefer to have sex with men, Markie.

that is the first time you have stated that BTW

No, it's not.

I am sure you LOVE women...You do your very best to emulate them
at ever turn.

more lies steve

Nope.

See above.

You are, of course, a liar.

Brain...I am surprised at you...Talking to yourself in public like
this.

delsuional behavoir from steve nothing new there

Nope.

nothing new

For writing: "Raped an old friend."

Was it written to or about you...?!?!

It offends me none-the-less. You have dragged this group into the
cesspool.

Don't be shy, Brain! You've been right in there helping! Take
your own bow! You've earned it!

for what?

For his mutual participation in whatever degradation of the
character of RRAP has occured, Markie.

but that is your doing not mine not BB's

Nope...YOU two have been as equally culpable in any degradation
that has occured, Markie.

you and dave

Dave and I WHAT?

Oh, he's no Lennie or Markie Morgan, but he's performed to his own
low standards for years now.

beter than you but that is not hard

Hey, I'll take that as a compliment.

Lying is one of the most
UN-civil things you can do regardless of what "tone of voice" you
express yourself in!

then why do you do it

I don't.

yes you do

Nope.

"mark morgan caught on tape.."

there is one of your lies

Is it?

You've never proven otherwise.

why di you type the Lie"mark Morgan caught ontap molesting..."

Prove I lied Markie.

your claim you prove it

I'm not claiming I lied, Markie, YOU are.

Now PROVE that I am lying!

but you also claimed in the post it was untruthfull

Then YOU have proven that you're guilty of quoting out of context.

Apologize at once.

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

Your presence.

Why?

becuase you are a despectable liar that does not even follow the
teaching of his own moral code

Prove it.

you asked

he has not foolowed the teaching of Chrst " Let he that is without sin
cast the first stone"

done

You've done nothing except quote a line from the Christian Bible.

You claimed that I was not following my OWN "moral code".

From what source did you obtain this "code", and how is it that
you know I am not following it?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 16th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve the homophobic liar

wrote:
On 15 Jan 2006 12:40:26 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Then you've yet again demonstrated that you didn't accurately
comprehend what was being said, Markie.

not at all

Absolutely "at all'.

you keep insiting I have no interest in women

No...I insinuated that you prefered to ACT like a woman, hence the
suggested wearing of pasties.

on what bassi do you make that ininsuation?

(Remember...YOU asked....)

Your acknowlegement that you prefer to have sex with men, Markie.

then you just proved yourself an ignorant bigot but we knew that
Old January 16th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More despicable Robeson behavio[u]r

K4YZ wrote:

Nope...YOU two have been as equally culpable in any degradation
that has occured, Markie.

Steve, you can stop lying at any time.

You can also stop gleefully diving into the gutter at the slightest
opportunity (i.e., pasty), and making horrific comments such as "Raped
an old friend."

You choose to behave badly. At least I think you do. It is possible
that you just can't help yourself, in which case you need professional
help.

Which is it? Do you choose to behave badly or can't you help yourself?

Old January 16th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Steve Disappeared!

wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
normaly you have not been going after him so hard

I would ask if he peed in your cheeerios bu that would be distrted by
steve yet further

Naw. I'm just waiting for Steve to apologize.

For what?

For starting numerous threads claiming people are homosexuals and/or
pedophiles.

No one has been "accused" of anything that wasn't part-and-parcel
of some thing they said or did, Brian...And YES, this includes you.

Yet you confuse a UP food with strippers and "bunkmates."

No...YOU confused the spellings. And considering Markie's other
expressed perversions, it was not beyond the realm of the plausible.

accrding you it would be

Then you've yet again demosntrated that you didn't accurately
comprehend what wa being said, Markie.

What wa? Wa? Wa what? What?

Where'd dat Spellin' Cop go?

you keep insiting I have no interest in women

No...I insinuated that you prefered to ACT like a woman, hence the
suggested wearing of pasties.

"prefered?"

Where dat Spellin' Cop?

I am sure you LOVE women...You do your very best to emulate them
at ever turn.

"ever?"

When will dat Spellin' Cop EVER show up?

You are, of course, a liar.

Brain...I am surprised at you...Talking to yourself in public like
this.

delsuional behavoir from steve nothing new there

Nope.

Nothing new.

Disappeared.

For writing: "Raped an old friend."

Was it written to or about you...?!?!

It offends me none-the-less. You have dragged this group into the
cesspool.

Don't be shy, Brain! You've been right in there helping! Take
your own bow! You've earned it!

for what?

For his mutual participation in whatever degradation of the
character of RRAP has occured, Markie.

You are the lightning rod. Time to take your bows and exit.

Oh, he's no Lennie or Markie Morgan, but he's performed to his own
low standards for years now.

You've been misspelling peoples names and using diminuitives for five
years. If that's all you did you would have been a mere annoyance.
But it's not all you've done.

Where dat "Diminuitive Man?"

There is no cause for that kind of behavio[u]r on rrap.

There is no cause for you to ignore requests for validation of
assertions you make or proof of having done the things you claim....But
you do.

I behave civilly.

You're a pathological liar, Mr Burke.

your prove

"your prove"...?!?!

What wa? Wa?

Wa?

Lying is one of the most
UN-civil things you can do regardless of what "tone of voice" you
express yourself in!

then why do you do it

I don't.

Yet another Robeson lie.

why di you type the Lie"mark Morgan caught ontap molesting..."

Prove I lied Markie.

Steve, did you actually type that or something like that?

Highly despicable!

Apologize at once.

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

Your presence.

Why?

becuase you are a despectable liar that does not even follow the
teaching of his own moral code

Prove it.

Steve, K4YZ

Where dat Steve disappear to?

Old January 16th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why are you lying stve

wrote:
On 15 Jan 2006 12:40:26 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

"your prove"...?!?!

Lying is one of the most
UN-civil things you can do regardless of what "tone of voice" you
express yourself in!

then why do you do it

I don't.

why di you type the Lie"mark Morgan caught ontap molesting..."

Prove I lied Markie.

I have proven it with your words so shy do did you type that
despectable lie

why can't you be man enough to tell the truth

why do you insist on lying and dening it

you look like the kid standing over the browken empty cookies claims
though crumbled cookies I don't happened to them mom