Old May 23rd 06, 07:58 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

Default get help

wrote:
sucked off an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:

nope she has never gooten a million dollors for it nor have I

You both aren't that good, (that's why she is a $1 whore) and what is
"gooten" and "dollors?" ****ing imbecile!

get help

Old May 23rd 06, 08:08 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Marky screws up again!

wrote:

nope she has never gooten a million dollors for it nor have I

You both aren't that good, (that's why she is a $1 whore) and what is
"gooten" and "dollors?" ****ing imbecile!

get

You are the one who can't spell simple words, imbecile.

Old May 25th 06, 08:33 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Markie lies out of his fat ass!

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
so what?

you can't even set the clock on your pc right I am responding to a post
that according to your clock you haven't made for about 45 minutes

Lying again, Markie?

it is a petty thing but so are your beefs with me

Markie never runs out of pathetic excuses.

wisemen needs help although it looks like he has gotten another dail up
ISP yanked ( I supose that given his trouble he has some reason to
think he could cause trouble for other at their ISP's)

Wrong again, ****wad Markie. Wiseman hasn't gotten any ISP yanked, but
you sit on your fat ass and yank your tiny pud to thoughts of him,
don't you, FAGGOT?

Old May 25th 06, 10:26 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
so what?

you can't even set the clock on your pc right I am responding to a post
that according to your clock you haven't made for about 45 minutes

Lying again, Markie?

nope

it is a petty thing but so are your beefs with me

Markie never runs out of pathetic excuses.

what excuse?

wisemen needs help although it looks like he has gotten another dail up
ISP yanked ( I supose that given his trouble he has some reason to
think he could cause trouble for other at their ISP's)

Wrong again, ****wad Markie. Wiseman hasn't gotten any ISP yanked, but
you sit on your fat ass and yank your tiny pud to thoughts of him,
don't you, FAGGOT?

nope

Nobody wants to have sex with you
get help

Old May 25th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Roger Wiseman, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
so what?

you can't even set the clock on your pc right I am responding to a post
that according to your clock you haven't made for about 45 minutes

Lying again, Markie?

it is a petty thing but so are your beefs with me

Markie never runs out of pathetic excuses.

wisemen needs help although it looks like he has gotten another dail up
ISP yanked ( I supose that given his trouble he has some reason to
think he could cause trouble for other at their ISP's)

Wrong again, ****wad Markie. Wiseman hasn't gotten any ISP yanked, but
you sit on your fat ass and yank your tiny pud to thoughts of him,
don't you, FAGGOT?

Don't Ohio Valley Internet Service and COTSE count, UnWiseman? Those
are just two that have give you the boot.

Dave K8MN
Old May 25th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

Don't Ohio Valley Internet Service and COTSE count, UnWiseman? Those
are just two that have give you the boot.

and you have to help him attack me of course Dave by repaeting the
title he posted

just like you had to report my fatherin laww name and address for him

you are almost as stupid as Wisemen

Dave K8MN

Old May 26th 06, 02:23 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Retard Mark Morgan caught lying again

assraped by an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:
so what?

you can't even set the clock on your pc right I am responding to a post
that according to your clock you haven't made for about 45 minutes

Lying again, Markie?

nope

Yep. If you are posting, you are lying.

it is a petty thing but so are your beefs with me

Markie never runs out of pathetic excuses.

what excuse?

Anything you type, retard.

wisemen needs help although it looks like he has gotten another dail up
ISP yanked ( I supose that given his trouble he has some reason to
think he could cause trouble for other at their ISP's)

Wrong again, ****wad Markie. Wiseman hasn't gotten any ISP yanked, but
you sit on your fat ass and yank your tiny pud to thoughts of him,
don't you, FAGGOT?

nope

Yep.

Nobody wants to have sex with you

You do! Or am I out of your usual age range of under 13 years old?

Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM