Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 23rd 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default Straights, Boycott Wal-Mart!

I don't give a sh*t about your sexuality, but I do take great exception
to the in-your-face promotion of homosexuality that the Gay and Lesbian
Alliance is all about. Since Walmart has joined (literally) with them,
I now take great exeception to Walmart.

Maybe the christians should practice what you have just preached. I
take great exception to the bible thumpers knocking on my door and
telling me that if I don't join their church, that I'm going to burn in
hell. And the onslaught of phone calls telling me that I need to let
their god save me. How much more "IN YOUR FACE" can you get.

I have yet to have a homo get in my face and tell me I'd better bend
over and get sodomized, or else.