Old March 17th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AM, FM Radio Predicted to End in 15 Years

wrote:

Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
offensive "proclivities."

http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss

From that very page:

Once again, you are the imposter. The person who wrote the reply
you're answering is the real David. All one has to do is look at
what's being said. Or, a look at the Google Groups profile search
engine will show the differences. For one, the real David Eduardo
does not diss Mexicans.

The real David Eduardo
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YAAAA_AGMDwDS4...

The fake David Eduardo
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...UAAABkviSX6VOu...

It would appear someone is trying to do a character assassination on
David Eduardo. Nothing quite like bearing false witness against your
neighbour.

I wonder who that someone could be....

Old March 17th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 12, 3:20*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Shouldn't that acculturation have started in South America by actually
using the
'Eduardo' name?

Lots of people with long names don't use them.

- People think of the Alamo { Rental Cars ? ;-}

Correct Name : San Antonio de Valero Mission
-aka- "San Antonio de Béxar"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamo_M...in_San_Antonio
1st - "San Antonio" named after : St. Anthony of Padua
2nd - "de Valero" or "de Béxar" named after : Baltasar de Zúñiga y
Guzmán Sotomayor y Sarmiento, Marquess of Valero and second son of the
Duke of Béxar (or Béjar).

and General Santa Anna.

His real name is Antonio de Padua María Severino López de Santa Anna y Pérez
de Lebrón

Old March 17th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 17 mar, 01:46, m II wrote:
wrote:
Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
offensive "proclivities."

http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss

From that very page:

The real David Eduardohttp://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=dIkR2xYAAAA_AGMDwDS4...

The fake David Eduardohttp://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=2EHjmRUAAABkviSX6VOu...

It would appear someone is trying to do a character assassination on
David Eduardo. Nothing quite like bearing false witness against your
neighbour.

I wonder who that someone could be....

I noticed this too, but notice that the weird allegations re identity
emerged only after people started getting pretty ****ed off about the
NAMBLA inquiry. This is a very basic strategy: Make the inquiry and
perhaps get the information you need. If people get too upset, simply
deny that it was actually you who made the inquiry; and set up a
couple of different google profiles to "substantiate" this. Should
take all of about ten minutes.

By the way, I couldn't get the links to profiles that you posted to
work for me, but I think I found the profiles you had in mind by going
back to the original thread.
Old March 17th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
On 17 mar, 01:46, m II wrote:
wrote:
Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
offensive "proclivities."
http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss
From that very page:

[...]

A similar character assassination strategy emerged in RRS last year.
It seems the fake David emerges wherever and whenever conflict is high.

Old March 17th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 17, 8:58 am, D Peter Maus wrote:
wrote:
On 17 mar, 01:46, m II wrote:
wrote:
Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
offensive "proclivities."
http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss
From that very page:

[...]

Yes indeed. That's the pattern that jumped out at me as well, although
I think it's more than a coincidence. This is most likely a case of
multiple profiles belonging to a single poster, rather than multiple
posters. D. Eduardo first gets himself into trouble (as "NAMBLA guy",
for example) and then relies on fake Eduardo to get him out of
trouble, even to the point of bickering with himself over who is the
"real" Eduardo. Hardly the first time this sort of thing has happened
on usenet.

Old March 17th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
On 17 mar, 01:46, m II wrote:
wrote:
Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
offensive "proclivities."
http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss
From that very page:
[...]

I don't think fake David and Eduardo are the same person. But I've
begun to wonder just who the fake David really is.
Old March 17th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
On 17 mar, 01:46, m II wrote:
wrote:
Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
offensive "proclivities."
http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss
From that very page:
[...]

I know that 'Eduardo' is fake but are you saying that there is another one out there?

Old March 17th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am half a seeeeddddd of a tumble weeeedddd,,,,, in the belly of a
rollin stonnneee,,,,,,, I am goin backkkkk,,,, I am goin
backkkkkkk,,,,,,,

I bet y'all cat hairs never heard of that auld song thingy before.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article gBnDj.100582$w57.26065@edtnps90, m II

Some of you may want to research the poster known as Eduardo. He posts
in many different newsgroups and turns out to have some rather
offensive "proclivities."

http://tinyurl.com/3e33ss

From that very page:

Once again, you are the imposter. The person who wrote the reply
you're answering is the real David. All one has to do is look at
what's being said. Or, a look at the Google Groups profile search
engine will show the differences. For one, the real David Eduardo
does not diss Mexicans.

The real David Eduardo
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...YAAAA_AGMDwDS4...

The fake David Eduardo
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...UAAABkviSX6VOu...

It would appear someone is trying to do a character assassination on
David Eduardo. Nothing quite like bearing false witness against your
neighbour.

I don't see how that could work as he does a pretty good job on himself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California