Old March 13th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AM, FM Radio Predicted to End in 15 Years

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

.

You're not Hispanic, get over it!

As a psychologist I know said, you know a person's culture by the
language
they swear in if they hit their thumb with a hammer. It is as simple as
that.

You have written plenty of BS here and it all sounds like American
english to me.

And it is not the language I use the most; almost all my work and home usage
is Spanish.

I'm more than happy to meet up with you with a hammer in hand. This
should be interesting.

Yes, someone who comes at me with a hammer will be a long-term guest of the
Glendale police.

I would not be "coming at you." I'm just trying to help you out with one
of your masochistic tendencies.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 13th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Shouldn't that acculturation have started in South America by actually
using the
'Eduardo' name?

But of course, it didn't exist then, did it?

I told you, I never have used it for business. It was too many names. But
for an internet signature, it is perfect.

How many names are we talking about? Three enough? 6 too many?

Old March 13th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
D Peter Maus wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Shouldn't that acculturation have started in South America by actually
using the
'Eduardo' name?

But of course, it didn't exist then, did it?

I told you, I never have used it for business. It was too many names. But
for an internet signature, it is perfect.

How many names are we talking about? Three enough? 6 too many?

Peter, we all have a special name for Eduardo.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 13th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
D Peter Maus wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
Shouldn't that acculturation have started in South America by actually
using the
'Eduardo' name?

But of course, it didn't exist then, did it?

I told you, I never have used it for business. It was too many names. But
for an internet signature, it is perfect.

How many names are we talking about? Three enough? 6 too many?

Peter, we all have a special name for Eduardo.

Ah, yes....that IS a lot of names.

Old March 14th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:49:28 GMT, "Scooter" wrote:

Radio's big problem is content! I'm sorry jukebox stations playing the same
hits, with robotic voice trackers won't cut in the age of ipods and
wireless internet. And it appears new gadgets are coming to market faster
than any of us can keep up. Owners and management must groom new young
talent. Imagine if your favorite baseball team stopped going after new
talent? Stations must start taking risk's again. IBOC is the right
direction, but just doing the same old thing is not.. And hello CC it's not
working. nobody really cares enough to rush out and buy a new radio... If
you radio had the same rush Ipods have received none of this would be a
problem. But IBOC is DOA.
and revenues for terrestrial radio is flat and trending down. And that's a
trend. yes people are still listening, but cume is trending down, slowly
with revenues!. If IBOC grabs any market share it will fracture and decrease
shares of terrestrial radio listening. And that's not good!

I will not be alive in 15 years so what the hell should I care ?

Old March 14th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 13, 7:35*pm, wrote:
[...]

The Brow...,

Now That's A Very Good Point and on the Level of Personal
Reality {Existance-is-Self} : Just about as Valid as It gets.

your post get's the 'philosopher's stone' award for the day ~ RHF
http://www.systematics.org/pmwiki/up...ain/stone2.png
Old March 14th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

SNIP

-ps- Telamon will be alone soon to :
Call Me a Troll and Tell Me to Leave RRS : For That Telamon
will once again earn the Daily "Dog Bone" Award cause . . .

SNIP

So you say Trolling retard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 16th 08, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Well, it is true! And you're a pathological liar.

Eduardo has never posted a farewell letter here.

Should I have written an "I'm Back!" letter, you drunken dumbass Canuck?

Old March 16th 08, 12:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : It's Official DX Ace -proclaims- "I'm Back!"

On Mar 16, 3:05*am, dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:
dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Well, it is true! And you're a pathological liar.

Eduardo has never posted a farewell letter here.

- Should I have written an "I'm Back!" letter,
you drunken dumbass Canuck?

(OT) : It's Official DX Ace -proclaims- "I'm Back!"

Welcome Back DX Ace ! ) ~ RHF