Old April 12th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

"Rfburns" wrote in message
On Apr 11, 9:29 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Eduardo, I'm concerned about you. You seem a little down lately -
showing signs of burnout. Radio doesn't seem to be your niche
anymore. I know it's hard to keep putting a positive spin with all
this negativism going on.

I know, I think you need a new job! Have you thought about going into
another business? Maybe selling used cars or something. Let talk.
I'd like to help.

I wouldn't give him a job mopping the floor at McDonald's..

Old April 12th 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Eduardo, I'm concerned about you. You seem a little down lately -
showing signs of burnout. Radio doesn't seem to be your niche
anymore. I know it's hard to keep putting a positive spin with all
this negativism going on.

I know, I think you need a new job! Have you thought about going into
another business? Maybe selling used cars or something. Let talk.
I'd like to help.

I wouldn't give him a job mopping the floor at McDonald's..

Actually, David seems like a knowledgeable broadcast professional.
He'd be OK in my book if he didn't shill for IBOC. Even Nixon had his
good points.
Old April 12th 08, 07:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message

Actually, David seems like a knowledgeable broadcast professional.
He'd be OK in my book if he didn't shill for IBOC. Even Nixon had his
good points.

Eduardo is not a crook.

I don't have a Cocker Spaniel, either. But I stayed in a Holiday Inn
Express...

Old April 12th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Actually, David seems like a knowledgeable broadcast professional.
He'd be OK in my book if he didn't shill for IBOC. Even Nixon had his
good points.

Eduardo is not a crook.

I don't have a Cocker Spaniel, either. But I stayed in a Holiday Inn
Express...

Checkmate.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old April 12th 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Eduardo, I'm concerned about you. You seem a little down lately -
showing signs of burnout. Radio doesn't seem to be your niche
anymore. I know it's hard to keep putting a positive spin with all
this negativism going on.

I know, I think you need a new job! Have you thought about going into
another business? Maybe selling used cars or something. Let talk.
I'd like to help.

I wouldn't give him a job mopping the floor at McDonald's..

That's because you have ancient, expired ideas about radio. And that is why
I'm with a company that was up 13% in the last quarter of last year when the
industry overall was down 3%.

Old April 12th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Eduardo, I'm concerned about you. �You seem a little down lately -
showing signs of burnout. �Radio doesn't seem to be your niche
anymore. �I know it's hard to keep putting a positive spin with all
this negativism going on.

I know, I think you need a new job! �Have you thought about going into
another business? �Maybe selling used cars or something. �Let talk.
I'd like to help.

I wouldn't give him a job mopping the floor at McDonald's..

That's because you have ancient, expired ideas about radio. And that is why
I'm with a company that was up 13% in the last quarter of last year when the
industry overall was down 3%.- Hide quoted text -

Radio stocks, in general, are down 90% - Citadel, Cumulus, CCU, and
other majors are a bust.