Old August 20th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . .

On Aug 18, 5:22*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message

m...

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:38:09 -0700, RHF wrote:

- ANd we'll have a Presence in Iraq for A hundred more years !

Imagine, your Grand Children going off to " Stay The Course"

http://www.nationalpriorities.org/costofwar_home

Imagine, your Grand Children going off to " Stay The Course" for Freedom
and Democracy in : Germany, Japan, Korea . . . [ No Need To 'imagine' It
- It Is Happening Today. ]

- - - The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . .
- - - American Peace Makers. God {allah}
- - - Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF

- - Put a sock in it, Wally George.
- - You are the worst kind of traitor there is.
- - None so blind as he who WILL NOT see.

Removing the Sock and Offering the Traitorous Hand
of World Peace and American Friendship from the
Peace Loving Peoples of the USofA.

- It is noteworthy that nobody is getting shot at in
- Germany, Japan or Korea (except for the extremely
- rare pot shots on the DMZ in Korea. I think the last
- one killed was sometime in the 70's).

After 50 Years of an 'american' Presence; one would
expect there would be some degree of 'pacification'.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pacification

The Cost of World Peace is Paid for by . . . American Peace
Makers. God {Allah} Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF
Old August 20th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 18, 5:34*pm, m II wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
It is noteworthy that nobody is getting shot at in Germany, Japan or Korea
(except for the extremely rare pot shots on the DMZ in Korea. I think the
last one killed was sometime in the 70's).

The occupiers make up for it by raping more.

http://www.gulfnews.com/world/Japan/...ources=webplus...

Mike,

Better as a Canadian that you should think . . .
on the 'fact' that White Europeans still occupy
the Land of Canada "The Great White North";
and Rape the Land of the Native Peoples Everyday

deal with your own crimes before you talk about
the transgressions of others . . . ~ RHF
Old August 20th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Obama'08 website Calls "Draft Registration" 'MilitarySlavery'

RHF wrote:

Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft registration)"
http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...ttwendt/gGxzPV

Obama 08 website calls Draft Registration "Military Slavery"

"Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents the opinions of community
members and in no way should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by
the campaign."
Old August 20th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 20, 6:07*am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

- - Obama'08 website calls "Military Slavery (draft registration)"
- - http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...ttwendt/gGxzPV
- -
- - Obama 08 website calls Draft Registration "Military Slavery"

- "Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents
- the opinions of community members and in no way
- should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by
- the campaign."

D'Oh ! -if- It is misleading or in error or a lie
?WHY? Do they still have it on their 'official'
Obama'08 website - wondering . . . ~ RHF
Old August 20th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:10:21 -0700, RHF wrote:

On Aug 20, 6:07Â*am, Dave wrote:

D'Oh ! -if- It is misleading or in error or a lie ?WHY? Do they still
have it on their 'official' Obama'08 website - wondering . . . ~ RHF
.

It's that "freedom" thing you have so much trouble defining. Personally,
I support the draft; use rich kids for cannon fodder for a change.

Old August 21st 08, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 20, 6:07*am, Dave wrote:

- - D'Oh ! -if- It is misleading or in error or a lie
- - ?WHY? Do they still have it on their 'official'
- - Obama'08 website - wondering . . . ~ RHF
- - .

- It's that "freedom" thing you have so much trouble defining.

Yes the tiny 'freedom' to be Misleading

Yes the tiny 'freedom' to be In Error

Yes the tiny 'freedom' to Lie

-*Personally, I support the draft;

A Fair Draft : All Things Being Equal To All People.

-*use rich kids

The Rich and 'poor' should both be represented equally.

-If- The 'concept' of a Graduated Income Tax is Fair and
Just -to-have- Those Who Have Benefited Financially the
most from our Society to Pay More in Taxes
-Then-To- Those Who Have Benefited the most from our
Society should be Represented More in Our Miltiary.

- for cannon fodder for a change.

No One Should Be Used As Cannon Fodder Rich or 'poor'.
Old August 21st 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 20, 6:07 am, Dave wrote:

[...]

Today at a townhall meeting, an audience member praised Sen. John McCain
(R-AZ) for his vow to “follow bin Laden to the gates of hell.” After a
long question about veterans’ care, the questioner said she believed we
needed to reinstate the draft, to which McCain seemed to readily agree:

QUESTIONER: If we don’t reenact the draft, I don’t think we’ll have
anyone to chase Bin Laden to the gates of hell.

[Appaluse]

MCCAIN: Ma’am, let me say that I don’t disagree with anything you said.
Old August 24th 08, 09:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Double Digit Heads of Inflation . . .

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave wrote:

RHF wrote:

Impeach Pelosi and Reed

We are in total agreement. They are the ones who funded the illegal and
immoral Iraq War. Too weak to stand up to Bush; too partisan to risk
sacrificing their political futures for the good of the country, (by not
impeaching Bush and Cheney).

You are totally confused then. No surprise.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Much less clueless than yourself Teletubbie. Are you the one with the purse
you got from the state you live in