Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 23rd 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Can't wait for ibiquitys inflated Christmas sales figures thisyear!!

On Nov 22, 4:41*pm, Telamon
wrote:

The last time I looked a few months ago there was still no news of HD
integrated chips on the web sites of the semiconductor manufactures that
made press releases to that effect. All I can find are press releases
that claim future development. I can not find any progress on those
developments so as far as I know they are all vaporware.

No new HD integrated chips = no new low power designed radios.

If anyone has a link to samples, actual production, or data sheets of HD
integrated chips please post a link to them.

SiPort SP1010 chip
http://www.eetimes.com/showArticle.j...leID=210102036

But, it looks like the electric chair for Mr. RFBurns:
http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_11027673