Old November 28th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Best All India Radio Freqs To USA?

On Nov 27, 12:08*pm, Dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*Dave wrote:

Somebody Somewhere wrote:
What are the best freqs/times to hear All India Radio in the USA? I
have their schedule info, but I'd like to know the best bets for
actually hearing them. Thanks!
They have no service to the Americas.

That does not mean you can't hear them from here.

I have not even tried to get them and noted reception on 31, 25, and 19
meters at times.

Perhaps you should have noted the frequencies so you could pass them along.

It's a polar path to North America. The signal gets mangled.

Most likely -If- you want to listen to any All India Radio
(AIR) Broadcast in North America (NA) and the USA :
Then you have to Listen to All India Radio (AIR) Radio
Broadcasts to Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Old November 28th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Nov 27, 12:08 pm, Dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:
Somebody Somewhere wrote:
What are the best freqs/times to hear All India Radio in the USA? I
have their schedule info, but I'd like to know the best bets for
actually hearing them. Thanks!
They have no service to the Americas.
That does not mean you can't hear them from here.
I have not even tried to get them and noted reception on 31, 25, and 19
meters at times.

Perhaps you should have noted the frequencies so you could pass them along.

It's a polar path to North America. The signal gets mangled.

Most likely -If- you want to listen to any All India Radio
(AIR) Broadcast in North America (NA) and the USA :
Then you have to Listen to All India Radio (AIR) Radio
Broadcasts to Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
.

It still has to cross N. of 40 degrees to get here from India. So it is
off beam and subject to auroral flutter.
Old December 10th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 27, 10:20*pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 27, 12:08*pm, Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*Dave wrote:

Somebody Somewhere wrote:
What are the best freqs/times to hear All India Radio in the USA? I
have their schedule info, but I'd like to know the best bets for
actually hearing them. Thanks!
They have no service to the Americas.

That does not mean you can't hear them from here.

I have not even tried to get them and noted reception on 31, 25, and 19
meters at times.

Perhaps you should have noted the frequencies so you could pass them along.

It's a polar path to North America. The signal gets mangled.

- Most likely -If- you want to listen to any All India Radio
- (AIR) Broadcast in North America (NA) and the USA :
- Then you have to Listen to All India Radio (AIR) Radio
- Broadcasts to Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
*.
- All India Radio {AllIndiaRadio}
- AIR =http://allindiaradio.org/

Best All India Radio Freqs To USA? Telamon Shortwave 2 November 29th 08 08:27 PM
Best All India Radio Freqs To USA? RHF Shortwave 2 November 29th 08 09:07 AM
All India Radio - QSL dxAce Shortwave 13 March 15th 06 05:31 AM
All India Radio (AIR) on 9.425 MHz via Bangalore, India RHF Shortwave 0 October 21st 05 06:13 AM
All India Radio dxAce Shortwave 3 October 3rd 05 07:23 PM