Old December 21st 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo - more FMs than AMs going dark!

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

You are delusional.

In tens of thousands of interviews with regular radio listeners all
over
the country, I've never seen an interest in anything local save
weather
during extreme conditions and the traffic reports. The overwhelming
and
overpowering interest is in "listening to something I like" which
means
good, entertaining programming. Nobody really cares where the studio
is
as long as a show or whole format is appealing to a group of
listeners.

Show? The only "shows" are the morning zoos. You and your ilk are
incapable of properly running a radio station.

Running? Heck, 'Eduardo' has actually claimed to have OWNED radio
stations!

Which, to all but the terminally insane and jealous like you, is the
factual
truth, easily verified.

Hogwash, you owned not a one.

I've told you many times to write to the commercial attaché of the US
Embassy in Quito, who can probably check embassy records and show you I
owned 100% of Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda., which in turn owned a dozen on-air
stations and numerous CPs, auxiliary licences, etc.

Old December 21st 08, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yada, Yada, just like your non-existent amateur radio license.

As mentioned, and as anyone familiar with Latin America at the time,
there
was no exam and no requirement to get a ham license. Like a driver
license,
one could get one without an exam and without even being present.

The call, with your name, never seemed to have shown up in any records,
except
those in your fabricating mind.

Do you really think that any of the smaller Latin American nations produced
accurate lists of any type of radio stations, including amateur, in the
60's?

You probably can't even conceive of how different such nations were from the
US at that time...

Old December 21st 08, 08:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yada, Yada, just like your non-existent amateur radio license.

As mentioned, and as anyone familiar with Latin America at the time,
there
was no exam and no requirement to get a ham license. Like a driver
license,
one could get one without an exam and without even being present.

The call, with your name, never seemed to have shown up in any records,
except
those in your fabricating mind.

Do you really think that any of the smaller Latin American nations produced
accurate lists of any type of radio stations, including amateur, in the
60's?

Perfect place then for a fabricating liar such as yourself then, eh?

You probably can't even conceive of how different such nations were from the
US at that time...

Toddle off, 'tard boy!

Old December 21st 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yada, Yada, just like your non-existent amateur radio license.

As mentioned, and as anyone familiar with Latin America at the time,
there
was no exam and no requirement to get a ham license. Like a driver
license,
one could get one without an exam and without even being present.

The call, with your name, never seemed to have shown up in any records,
except
those in your fabricating mind.

Do you really think that any of the smaller Latin American nations produced
accurate lists of any type of radio stations, including amateur, in the
60's?

Is that another excuse why there are no records of your station ownership, oh
faux one?

Old December 21st 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', wrote:

Do you really think that any of the smaller Latin American nations
produced
accurate lists of any type of radio stations, including amateur, in the
60's?

Is that another excuse why there are no records of your station ownership,
oh
faux one?

There are all kinds of Ministry of Telecommunications records of the
licenses owned by Radio Musical, Cia. Ltda, and there are records showing
that, in May of 1964, my attorney, Dr. Benjamín Cevallos, incorporated that
company with me as the sole shareholder.

Very few radio stations or businesses of any kind are owned directly by a
person in their name... they are in corporations so that succession,
liability, taxation and other issues do not directly impact the personal
assets of the shareholder(s).

Old December 21st 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

You owned no radio stations.

Old December 21st 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

And, you held no amateur radio license.

Old December 21st 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Very few radio stations or businesses of any kind are owned directly by a
person in their name... they are in corporations so that succession,
liability, taxation and other issues do not directly impact the personal
assets of the shareholder(s).

You owned no radio stations.

I've given you names of dozens of my employees at the time and many names of
business associated and such. All can verify my ownership. But you, a bitter
old guy on pain killers who drinks every weekend in SW Michigan, seems to
know what went on in Ecuador in 1964... despite being painfully monolingual
and unaware of how different cultures are in other parts of the world!

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

Old December 21st 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Very few radio stations or businesses of any kind are owned directly by a
person in their name... they are in corporations so that succession,
liability, taxation and other issues do not directly impact the personal
assets of the shareholder(s).

You owned no radio stations.

I've given you names of dozens of my employees at the time and many names of
business associated and such. All can verify my ownership. But you, a bitter
old guy on pain killers who drinks every weekend in SW Michigan, seems to
know what went on in Ecuador in 1964... despite being painfully monolingual
and unaware of how different cultures are in other parts of the world!

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

The real question is, why have you claimed to own radio stations in Ecuador, and
claimed to have an amateur radio license when you did not?

Old December 21st 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"David Eduardo" wrote in message

Here's a relatively easy question for anyone who is awa Why did I not
have a refrigerator in Ecuador for all the time I lived there?

Because the electricity was not reliable enough? No point in a fridge when
the power is on only about 8 hours a day.

Eduardo - more FMs than AMs going dark! norml Shortwave 0 December 18th 08 06:21 PM
Eduardo - more FMs than AMs going dark! David Eduardo[_4_] Shortwave 0 December 18th 08 07:06 AM
Mark in the Dark Slow Code General 0 October 22nd 06 12:33 AM
Mark in the Dark Slow Code Policy 0 October 22nd 06 12:33 AM
Dark Matter Maximus Shortwave 4 March 16th 04 02:16 AM