Old December 23rd 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Eduardo - Serious Question For You

On Dec 22, 6:34*pm, flashdrive wrote:
Bob Campbell wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 21, 5:46 pm, "Bob Campbell" wrote:

wrote in message

Eduardo - If you were really as smart as you think you are you
wouldn't be spending so much time in Google Groups conversing with the
little people. *Think about it........

If you were as smart as *you* think you are, you would realize that
this is
not "Google Groups".

That's funny. I'm not an expert on such things

Obviously.

but it says "Google *Groups" at the top of this page on my PC. Can you
help me out here?

No. *If you are actually using "Google Groups" then you are beyond help.

- Many ISP's have cut back on their newsgroup support.
- Verizon drastically cut their Usenet list. They don't even
- carry the 'alt' groups anymore.
-
- I have to use Google Groups now for some of the groups
- that my ISP no longer supports.

Pay Per Click is coming... a Penny a Kilo-Bite is All We Ask

while free over-the-air radio is 'click' and 'bite' free
just listen and enjoy ~ RHF
Old December 23rd 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default IBOC : FM HD2-Radio Networks - HD-Radio's Bridge To The Future

wrote in message

So, Eduardo, does that mean you think there's a possibility that HD
radio might not be successful? If so I can't believe you would even
entertain such a position.

Yes, I think that the current economic environment will not only slow or
stop HD, it will kill many radio companies and even lots of owner-operated
small market stations. Whether it be the recession and the slow-down of
advertising, the lack of credit, or a slowing of consumer buying of
durables, HD will be among lots of things teetering on the edge due to the
economy, not the technology.

Old December 23rd 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

They also keep the conservatives and reactionaries in Ventura informed.
This is very important as we are the opinion formers, opinion makers,
and voters.

You enabled the biggest robbery in history and hopefully you will atone.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/Movi...hnetwork4.html

I have not done such a thing but I do forgive you of using rhetoric
against me since I never expect you to wake up from the dream you think
is reality.

You have defended the criminal administration when confronted with their
crimes..
Old December 23rd 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More and More AM Radio Stations Moving To The FM Radio Band

David Eduardo wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

Generally speaking, the stations that have added an FM simulcast have
seen the 25-54 salable demos increase by more than double.

Generally speaking, then, you must be a "salable demo" bipedal entity
in order to expect radio programs for people like yourselves?

Yes. There is no ad money for under 18 and over 55, save in small
markets and some direct (read: "cheap") business in larger ones where
buying is emotive rather than reasoned.

You remind me of the Borg.

Old December 23rd 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dave" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

Yes. There is no ad money for under 18 and over 55, save in small markets
and some direct (read: "cheap") business in larger ones where buying is
emotive rather than reasoned.

You remind me of the Borg.

Tell us again how you were abducted by them-.

Old December 23rd 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dave" wrote in message
flashdrive wrote:

Many ISP's have cut back on their newsgroup support. Verizon drastically
cut their Usenet list. They don't even carry the 'alt' groups anymore. I
have to use Google Groups now for some of the groups that my ISP no
longer supports.

Verizon sucks!

Virtually all ISP-provided newsgroup access sucks. My ISP has newsgroups,
but I don't use it.

Eduardo - Serious Question For you [email protected] Shortwave 18 October 20th 08 12:31 AM
Hey, Eduardo - look! IBOCcrock Shortwave 5 December 21st 07 10:29 AM
Eduardo IBOCcrock Shortwave 0 November 5th 07 03:55 PM
Here's to you, Eduardo! IBOCcrock Shortwave 8 November 2nd 07 09:44 PM
Does Eduardo... dxAce Shortwave 9 February 28th 07 12:52 AM