Old January 19th 09, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cease Fire Reached.....

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:32�pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:

Now here's the thing. �They never declared one. It was a unilataral cease
fire declared by Israel.

Actually, the BBC is reporting that both sides support the cease fire
that seems to be holding up pretty well. I do think the Israelis
wanted out before Obama is inaugurated.

Why would you think that, oh faux PhD one?

Old January 19th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:32�pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:

Now here's the thing. �They never declared one. It was a unilataral cease
fire declared by Israel.

Actually, the BBC is reporting that both sides support the cease fire
that seems to be holding up pretty well. I do think the Israelis
wanted out before Obama is inaugurated.

Why would you think that, oh faux PhD one?

Because they know they ****ed up and they fear Obama might have enough
nuts to point this out.
Old January 19th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:32�pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:

Now here's the thing. �They never declared one. It was a unilataral cease
fire declared by Israel.
Actually, the BBC is reporting that both sides support the cease fire
that seems to be holding up pretty well. I do think the Israelis
wanted out before Obama is inaugurated.

Why would you think that, oh faux PhD one?

Because they know they ****ed up and they fear Obama might have enough
nuts to point this out.

Somehow, I think that when push comes to shove, Obama has much more to fear from
the Israeli's than they have to fear from him.

And, Obama seems to have an empty sack, if ya know what I mean.

Old January 19th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BCBlazysusan" wrote in message
Sadly and predictably goal not reached (Israel). But what else is to
be expected?Same script and same result.

They never learn by history do they? The seeds for another war is set up.
Wars only end when one opponent either loses their capacity to wage war or
loses it's desire to wage war. This was not accomplished. So this will
happen again.

Old January 20th 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 18, 7:07*am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
Sadly and predictably goal not reached (Israel). But what else is to
be expected?Same script and same result. A few Israeli's dead and
thousands of the bad guys.

Of course!!

King George "Caligulia" Bush II gave Israel permission to lay waste to
Gaza right up to the Obama Inaugration because we all know that Barak
will NEVER put up with Israel's ****. Not only that but all the
BILLIONS that Bernie MADE-OFF Madoff made off with is safely tucked
away in Israeli Banks in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa. As usual the
jews **** on their neighbors and end up with all the money. (Hitler
was right all along dear friends)

Old January 20th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : PONG MWB - Keep Preaching that Hate and Intolerance forPeople of Faith

On Jan 18, 12:09*pm, Mike wrote:

I thank you for your blessing, let me return the favor by praying to
God that you someday learn enough English to read. I did not indict
Christians or any other person of faith. I besmirched "right-wing
Christians", whose pure Christian faith has been adulterated by right-
wing politics to the point that they are tools for Satan.

....not only that they'll likely sit there with thumbs up their ass
crying the blues when Obama starts to cut away their favorite pet-
programs like the so-called "Faith Based Initiative" which was nothing
more than a campaign gift from Karl 'pass-me-the-meatballs-fatass!'
Rove for the 2nd Bush term. Got to love these xians! Overweight,
happy, singing with their collective thumbs up their asses. I will
JUST LOVE IT when we start 'harvesting' their sorry asses for some
head-chopping parties in sports stadiums en-masse while the Rolling
Stones 'Sympthay for The Devil' plays on the loudspeakers in the
background - HAHAHA!!! Listen 2 it here --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuTiTfbfy7Q
Old January 20th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Wingdingaling6" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 7:07 am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
Sadly and predictably goal not reached (Israel). But what else is to
be expected?Same script and same result. A few Israeli's dead and
thousands of the bad guys.

King George "Caligulia" Bush II gave Israel permission to lay waste to
Gaza right up to the Obama Inaugration because we all know that Barak
will NEVER put up with Israel's ****. Not only that but all the
BILLIONS that Bernie MADE-OFF Madoff made off with is safely tucked
away in Israeli Banks in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa. As usual the
jews **** on their neighbors and end up with all the money. (Hitler
was right all along dear friends)

Ah, now I understand. You are just a garden variety bigot.

Old January 20th 09, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Michael "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jan 18, 6:32�pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:

Now here's the thing. �They never declared one. It was a unilataral
cease
fire declared by Israel.
Actually, the BBC is reporting that both sides support the cease fire
that seems to be holding up pretty well. I do think the Israelis
wanted out before Obama is inaugurated.

Why would you think that, oh faux PhD one?

Because they know they ****ed up and they fear Obama might have enough
nuts to point this out.

Highly unlikely.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 20th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Wingdingaling6" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 7:07 am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
Sadly and predictably goal not reached (Israel). But what else is to
be expected?Same script and same result. A few Israeli's dead and
thousands of the bad guys.

King George "Caligulia" Bush II gave Israel permission to lay waste to
Gaza right up to the Obama Inaugration because we all know that Barak
will NEVER put up with Israel's ****. Not only that but all the
BILLIONS that Bernie MADE-OFF Madoff made off with is safely tucked
away in Israeli Banks in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa. As usual the
jews **** on their neighbors and end up with all the money. (Hitler
was right all along dear friends)

Ah, now I understand. You are just a garden variety bigot.

He is just a garden variety idiot.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 20th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Wingdingaling6" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 7:07 am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
Sadly and predictably goal not reached (Israel). But what else is to
be expected?Same script and same result. A few Israeli's dead and
thousands of the bad guys.

King George "Caligulia" Bush II gave Israel permission to lay waste to
Gaza right up to the Obama Inaugration because we all know that Barak
will NEVER put up with Israel's ****. Not only that but all the
BILLIONS that Bernie MADE-OFF Madoff made off with is safely tucked
away in Israeli Banks in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa. As usual the
jews **** on their neighbors and end up with all the money. (Hitler
was right all along dear friends)

Ah, now I understand. You are just a garden variety bigot.

He is just a garden variety idiot.

Generally, bigots are idiots.