Old February 25th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the 'Gu...

dave wrote:

IBM?

Quite right. They aren't alone.

http://tinyurl.com/5zda8s

mike
Old February 25th 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : The Obama-Speakers© Still Playing the Bush Bashing and Blame Bush Game

On Feb 24, 7:31*pm, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:

- - VP Al Gore 'Presided-Over' the Vote to make
- - George 'W' Bush the US President in 2000.

- He pussed out, for sure.

Dave - Nah - All 'that' Global Warming . . .
went to Al Gore's Brain ;;-} ~ RHF
Old February 25th 09, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Obama-Speakers© Still Playingthe Bush Bashing and B...

I have been mispelling the Magic Mesiah. ''It'' (whatever ''It'' is?)
has two ss in ''It''
I am not hip to that weird foreign terminology/words Crap anyway.
cuhulin

Old February 25th 09, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I reckon sooner or later, www.cryptome.org/index.html will have an
Eyeballing of that house in the Dallas area that has been invaded by
Bush.

You know what a Sooner Dog is?
cuhulin

Old February 25th 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Those two 007 shaken not stirred movies.
cuhulin

Old February 25th 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.boycottpepsico.com
cuhulin

Old February 25th 09, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the'Gut...

On Feb 23, 10:54*pm, BDK wrote:

I tried to con you? BWHAHAHAHA!! That's hilarious. Has anyone on usenet
actually called you a wife beater, or dope smoker or con artist?

No, as they have no reason to. But if I included what I said earlier
in my post in my sig, then I could understand why. Which is why I say
what I say about you because oddly and ironic enough, you always TRY
SO HARD to explain it away...lol. It may be easier to not have that in
your sig, at least that is what I would think. But when you start
going off on your tirades, I will point it out and just like sunset,
you will respond on time. ;-)

Do a search.

I don't have to doa search. You put it in your OWN sig.....meaning
"signature."

I have been called the BDK Klan leader (Whatever the hell
that is), a jew many times, (I'm not jewish), and a shill by various
people on usenet (Do you really believe I'm paid to post here?), so I
wasn't the originator of the stuff in the first place, I just think it's
very funny.

Then don't get upset when someone simply calls you what YOU put in
YOUR OWN sig and then try to explain it away. "If it doesn't make
sense then it's usually not true."

I added the kOOk Magnet line, just for added fun.

Yeah, sure you did.rolling my eyes ;-)
Old February 25th 09, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 23, 11:17*pm, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-A68D67.17492723022009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
says...

In article ,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-0867FA.23562222022009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-032CB8.20063122022009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
*"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message

Yet it has never been proven that Hussein Obama is a natural born
citizen of the United States.

It was obviously proven conclusively enough to the people that
vet presidential candidates, the FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret
Service. He would never have been allowed to run, let alone take
office, if he had not passed considerable scrutiny by the above
mentioned agencies.

Now that is one giant assumption.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Your kooktardery continues Telemundo.

As always.

You act like a kookaburra but I'm the kook.

Whatever a "kookaburra" acts like, I don't know, but yes, you are the
kook.

Maybe you should do something out of the norm and educate yourself for
once.

What should I educate myself about, Telemundo? The Obama BC story? Maybe
the 911 sacred kookpages?

ROTFL

That's real interesting.

It's funny as hell, too.

Yes, your ignorance is amusing.

You realize you have yet to post a cogent thought to date.

Not true, but anyone who claims the Obama BC story has some validity
wouldn't know anything about real thinking anyway.

No it is true. You have yet to demonstrate a cogent thought.

You first.

I'm not aware of the FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret Service vetting
candidates for office. How about you Kookaburra? Maybe you can show us
where to find that process. What do you say Kookaburra?

Do we sane people have to do all the thinking, and work for you
kooktards? You've already locked onto it as being true, so no matter
what I would post, you would ignore it anyways. Anything that goes
against your "faith" is ignored.

Oh, so blame your shortcomings on someone else. That is just BS. You got
proof you would show it but you don't.

It's not my claim, Telemundo.

BTW, I never claimed those agencies vetted anyone, but I would doubt
that all of them would ignore something like him not being a natural
born citizen. But I'm sure you'll claim it as some sort of plot to put
him in as POTUS, even though he's (in your deluded mind) not a citizen.

Old February 25th 09, 07:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article a1723bc3-d01c-40cf-a320-bf59271011b6
@v19g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...
On Feb 23, 10:54*pm, BDK wrote:

I tried to con you? BWHAHAHAHA!! That's hilarious. Has anyone on usenet
actually called you a wife beater, or dope smoker or con artist?

No, as they have no reason to. But if I included what I said earlier
in my post in my sig, then I could understand why. Which is why I say
what I say about you because oddly and ironic enough, you always TRY
SO HARD to explain it away...lol. It may be easier to not have that in
your sig, at least that is what I would think. But when you start
going off on your tirades, I will point it out and just like sunset,
you will respond on time. ;-)

BWHAHAHA! You're hilarious, Bushy.

Do a search.

I don't have to doa search. You put it in your OWN sig.....meaning
"signature."

If you don't get the joke, you may need/want to educate yourself, but
jumping to insane conclusions is a kooktard's number one trait. And
that's what makes you guys so funny, and you're usually funnier than any
movie or sitcom I've ever seen. You're a newbie, apparently, to the
kookside of usenet, so you haven't read ten years of posts.

I have been called the BDK Klan leader (Whatever the hell
that is), a jew many times, (I'm not jewish), and a shill by various
people on usenet (Do you really believe I'm paid to post here?), so I
wasn't the originator of the stuff in the first place, I just think it's
very funny.

Then don't get upset when someone simply calls you what YOU put in
YOUR OWN sig and then try to explain it away. "If it doesn't make
sense then it's usually not true."

I can't plan for every kooktard's interpretation of my sig, can I?

You still didn't answer my question above...

Do you actually believe I'm being paid to post here?

(I'll surely be rolling my eyes, and probably be laughing like hell when
I read your answer!)

I added the kOOk Magnet line, just for added fun.

Yeah, sure you did.rolling my eyes ;-)

ROTFL!

You really don't understand much about what's happening here, do you?

That's ok. You still crack me up. That's the real reason I'm here, and
it's a rare occurrence when you kooks fail to do exactly that, and this
thread sure as hell does.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old February 25th 09, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article e833842b-da01-40d9-ac29-25ab01a86039
@c36g2000yqn.googlegroups.com, says...

*"Brenda Ann" wrote:

[...]

Doesn't make sense, but yet, you believe it anyway, and ignore all kinds
of proof he is. But don't let reality get in the way of a good ol'
kooktardish conspiracy. Like all religious whackjobs, you believe, no
matter how ridiculous the story you're being told is.

This is just the usual muddled thinking you exhort. I didn't say you
made such claims and looks like you took the misconception to their
usual absurd conclusions. I'm not in your whack job class thank you very
much.

LOL, You didn't say I made the claims, but you want me to prove them?
Only in the world of kooktard Keyes fanbois does that make sense.

Funny though.

Kind of like how your fellow kooktards, the 911 "truthers" refuse to
talk to an engineer, to learn what's wrong with the claims they make
about 911.

You mean your buddies don't you.

My "buddies" aren't the ones making kooktardic claims about 911, or the
Obama BC. Are you a believer in the "sacred 911 truth" kookpages
claiming the WTC towers were brought down by controlled demolition, or
not?

Are you a 911 kooktard too, Telemundo?

I told you I'm not in your class.

I hope so. More laughs for me and a lot of other sane folks.

In conclusion, I have to say..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, we all laugh at your ignorance.

Yet every real expert in building construction and regarding the Obama
BC legitimacy agrees with me, Telemundo.

Time to call me gay now, isn't that what you kooktards do when the ammo
box is empty?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster- Hide quoted text -

I have NEVER seen anyone on usenet (though there may be) use the word
kook like you in your posts, forget the fact you literally have it in
your own sig...lol. Do you do the same song and dance in other groups?
Calling people the same name you have LITERALLY in your own sig? When
someone says something you don't agree with you just call them the
same name in your own sig but then try to explain away the
"coincidence." rolling my eyes Something doesn't sound normal in
that.

BWHAHAHAHA! What would you know about normal?

I guess I need to put a "disclaimer for kooktardish readers" before my
sig, explaining it..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA! That would be hilarious in itself.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!