Old February 24th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama'sWar" Do the Democrats have the 'Gu...

San Diego Tea Party.2/27/09 Action Alert.
www.libertypost.org
cuhulin

Old February 24th 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the 'Gut...

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F6C0DF.23513522022009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article 160261a4-9342-437c-be9f-
,
says...
On Feb 21, 12:20*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"BDK" wrote in message

In article ,
says...
States reviewing 'eligibility' Challenges--Oklahoma's gets
committee approval.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=256526
cuhulin

ROTFL! Holy ****, what do you have to be
taking/drinking/huffing to take that nonsense seriously?

I love these in particular:

"Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at
the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her
son under the law at the time."

This of course is BS. There is no age involved in 'confering'
citizenship by birth. *If the mother had a child at age 12,
that child would still have confered on them the citizenship
of the mother.

"The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded
dual citizens from qualifying as natural born."

More BS. *If this were remotely true, the framers themselves
would not have been eligible to hold the office, since each
was also a British citizen by birth.

Yet it has never been proven that Hussein Obama is a natural
born citizen of the United States.

It has, but don't let reality interfere with the fantasy...

No it has not. It's been avoided. Show us the proof Kookaburra.

You poor kooktard, it's been there for so long..

One of many many many sites:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

You can dream up all the nonsense you want, and I know that's a hell of
a lot, but the Obama BC story is as gone as your sanity is..

Well, Kooktard looks like you have been having to much fun with this to
post a link until now. The certificate I saw on the obomination for
president web site was crap with the certificate number blacked out and
it looked totally fake. The pictures on this link look reasonable to me.
I think it's odd the registrars stamp is on the back but maybe that's
what they do in Hawaii.

Other than that it looks pretty good.

Funs over Kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 24th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-063D80.18553223022009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...

"BDK" wrote in message

[...]

Did I really need to post a link? After all, there have been literally
hundreds posted over the last year or so.

The certificate I saw on the obomination for president web site was crap with the
certificate number blacked out and it looked totally fake. The pictures on this link look reasonable to me.

Shocking.

I think it's odd the registrars stamp is on the back but maybe that's
what they do in Hawaii.

I doubt they messed that up.

Other than that it looks pretty good.

Funs over Kookaburra.

Oh no, as long as you loons rave about it, the "funs" will never end.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old February 24th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"BDK" wrote in message

[...]

Yeah Kooktard, that's what normal people do to back up what they say.

The certificate I saw on the obomination for president web site was crap
with the
certificate number blacked out and it looked totally fake. The pictures on
this link look reasonable to me.

Shocking.

Why Kooktard? I finally see a reasonable facsimile of a record instead
of some piece of crap fake looking scan?

I think it's odd the registrars stamp is on the back but maybe that's
what they do in Hawaii.

I doubt they messed that up.

Usually the registrars signature is on the front and it's odd that it is
on the back but like I posted earlier maybe that's the norm for Hawaii.

Other than that it looks pretty good.

Funs over Kookaburra.

Oh no, as long as you loons rave about it, the "funs" will never end.

If you will notice you are the only one raving.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old February 24th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article 70287a21-7d43-4993-bade-45a6f83dfc80
@v31g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...
On Feb 23, 4:00*am, BDK wrote:
In article 2c3c8a86-ca08-4b31-a63e-
, says...

In article telamon_spamshield-032CB8.20063122022009

*"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
Yet it has never been proven that Hussein Obama is a natural born
citizen of the United States.

It was obviously proven conclusively enough to the people that vet
presidential candidates, the FBI, CIA, NSA and Secret Service. He would
never have been allowed to run, let alone take office, if he had not passed
considerable scrutiny by the above mentioned agencies.

Now that is one giant assumption.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Your kooktardery continues Telemundo.

As always.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster- Hide quoted text -

Bwahahahah - and your Kookie Shillmaster self responds. You just can't
help yourself. ;-) Kind of says it all.

Sorry if you can't get the joke of my sig, but hey, anyone who buys into
the Obama BC story is a lot funnier than I could ever hope to be, no
contest.

Kind of says it all, right?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster- Hide quoted text -

Whatever, you tried to con me with that excuse a while back, so I
suppose I could put in my sig "Dope Smoker"...."Wife Beater"....."Con
Artist" ....."I am a Shill"....and then when one simply states what I
have in my sig I simply say "no, not me....it's there because YOU
are." ***LITERALLY shaking my head and rolling my eyes.***

I tried to con you? BWHAHAHAHA!! That's hilarious. Has anyone on usenet
actually called you a wife beater, or dope smoker or con artist?

Do a search. I have been called the BDK Klan leader (Whatever the hell
that is), a jew many times, (I'm not jewish), and a shill by various
people on usenet (Do you really believe I'm paid to post here?), so I
wasn't the originator of the stuff in the first place, I just think it's
very funny.

I added the kOOk Magnet line, just for added fun.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old February 24th 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Barack 'Hussein' Obama is in-fact a Natural {Native} Born USCitizen [.] -and- Barack 'Hussein' Obama is Legally the President of the USA[.]

BHO is a Natural {Native} Born US Citizen [.]
-and- Legally the President of the USA [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f541eb0d266e80

The simple fact is that with the 100s of Millions
of US Dollars that the Obama for President
Campaign collected : They could produce the
Best and Most 'Authentic' and Legal Hawaiian
Birth Certificate that a 100 Thousand or a Million
Dollars could BUY along with the individuals
at the Hawaiian Hospital and Hawaiian State
Offices from the Year 1961 to personally testify
to it's 'Authenticity' and Legal Standing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

The Factual Reality Is :

1 - Barack 'Hussein' Obama is in-fact a Natural
{Native} Born US Citizen [.]

2 - Barack 'Hussein' Obama is Legally the
President of the USA [.]

3 - Barack 'Hussein' Obama is 'My' US President.

Honest Question - Could Any of You Left-Wingers,
Liberals and Democrats say that when George 'W'
Bush was the US President ?
* Oh the Silence of the Left-Wing Radicals . . .
-cause- They Are One-Political-Thought Americans
* Oh the Silence of the Liberals . . .
-cause- They Are One-Political-Agenda Americans
* Oh the Silence of the Democrats . . .
-cause- They Are One-Political-Party Americans
Old February 24th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~ RHF wrote:

3 - Barack 'Hussein' Obama is 'My' US President.

Honest Question - Could Any of You Left-Wingers,
Liberals and Democrats say that when George 'W'
Bush was the US President ?

G. W. Bush ran a criminal occupation. The U. S. Congress was complicit,
as were the Media, and the Great Unwashed. I never surrendered, I never
cowered, and I proclaimed my beliefs loudly and often despite threats of
No-Fly retribution and loss of Liberty.

It remains to be proven, but history is trending in the direction of my
vindication.
Old February 24th 09, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
You know those IBM laser jet printer thingys.I once read somewhere they
print tiny little yellow dots which identy which IBM printer via serial
numbers (somethng like that) that printed those tiny little yellow
almost invisible yellow dots.Something to do with catching
counterfeiters.
cuhulin

IBM?
Old February 24th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 24, 6:06*am, dave wrote:

- - ~ RHF wrote:
- - 3 - Barack 'Hussein' Obama is 'My' US President.
- -
- - Honest Question - Could Any of You Left-Wingers,
- - Liberals and Democrats say that when George 'W'
- - Bush was the US President ?

- G. W. Bush ran a criminal occupation.

Dave - TYVM For Proving My Point Loudly ~ RHF