Old March 1st 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the 'Gut...

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-DB1F6C.23302927022009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-912475.17240526022009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-645ADD.17125925022009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster- Hide quoted text -

I have NEVER seen anyone on usenet (though there may be) use
the
word
kook like you in your posts, forget the fact you literally have
it
in
your own sig...lol. Do you do the same song and dance in other
groups?
Calling people the same name you have LITERALLY in your own
sig?
When
someone says something you don't agree with you just call them
the
same name in your own sig but then try to explain away the
"coincidence." rolling my eyes Something doesn't sound normal
in
that.

BWHAHAHAHA! What would you know about normal?

I guess I need to put a "disclaimer for kooktardish readers"
before
my
sig, explaining it..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA! That would be hilarious in itself.

The last line above is known as the call of the Kookaburra.

Yawn... is my reaction to the Telemundo..

YAWWWWWWWWWN.

The kookaburra makes this call when it is alarmed.

Sure Telmundo, sure. Time for you to have another drink/pill/huff, isn't
it?

Drugs are your thing not mine. You are projecting again.

Sorry Telemundo, I'm straight, no drinking, no drugs, I just get high
from laughing at your nonsense.

So you are naturally crazy.

You've been slacking off lately though. The latest **** is weak.

You should talk never having anything going yourself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 1st 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the 'Gu...

In article ,
dave wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
On Feb 27, 7:23 am, wrote:

- Napo, whatever her name is?
- looks like she had a butch/dyke haircut.
- Sort of like Ellen Degenerate's butch/dyke haircut.
- cuhulin

Janet Napolitano
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano
http://www.nndb.com/people/358/000044226/

doesn't matter as long as she kills the islam-o-fascist
terrorists before they kill any more americans ~ RHF
.

You need moral authority to win wars. We have none.

Speak for yourself, not for the rest of us.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 1st 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-875CF1.16372528022009

BDK wrote:

[...]

Your family would be thrilled if you improved to being as "crazy" as I
am, Telemundo. Sadly, it's not likely to happen.

You've been slacking off lately though. The latest **** is weak.

You should talk never having anything going yourself.

BWHAHAHAHAHAA! Dream on.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old March 1st 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
m...
~ RHF wrote:
On Feb 27, 7:23 am, wrote:

- Napo, whatever her name is?
- looks like she had a butch/dyke haircut.
- Sort of like Ellen Degenerate's butch/dyke haircut.
- cuhulin

Janet Napolitano
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano
http://www.nndb.com/people/358/000044226/

doesn't matter as long as she kills the islam-o-fascist
terrorists before they kill any more americans ~ RHF
.

You need moral authority to win wars. We have none.

What was the moral authority of Genghis Kahn?

Old March 1st 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

You need moral authority to win wars. We have none.

What was the moral authority of Genghis Kahn?

That was a long time ago, before the era of mass communications. I
doubt Mr. Genghis cared about "hearts and minds".

Old March 1st 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) America's Moral Authority : World Wide Peace in the Age-of-Obama-R-Us©

On Feb 28, 6:26*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Feb 27, 7:23 am, wrote:

- Napo, whatever her name is?
- looks like she had a butch/dyke haircut.
- Sort of like Ellen Degenerate's butch/dyke haircut.
- cuhulin

- - Janet Napolitano
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano
- - http://www.nndb.com/people/358/000044226/
- -
- - doesn't matter as long as she kills the islam-o-fascist
- - terrorists before they kill any more americans ~ RHF

- You need moral authority to win wars.
-*We have none.

Dave - WE GOT BARACK 'HUSSEIN' OBAMA AND
THAT IS MORAL AUTHORITY ENOUGH [.]

The Great American People's 'Collective' Moral Authority

United Behind the Great Democrat Party's Moral Authority

United Behind the Great Barack 'Hussein' Obama's Moral Authority

Dave - With All 'That' Moral Authority : We don't need
to go to War : Our Enemies and Foes will simply
Yield to Our Superior Moral Authority and We Will
Have World Wide Peace : Thanks to Our Great All
American {World} Leader Barack 'Hussein' Obama.

dave - we are truly blessed to be living
in the Age-of-Obama-R-Us© ~ RHF
Old March 1st 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) America's Moral Authority : World Wide Peace in theAge-of...

Globe's Servers Fail After Obama Gay Story.
www.rense.com

If it is at rense.com It has to be True.
It Hasta Be Shasta!
cuhulin

Old March 1st 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

,
BDK wrote:

[...]

Amazingly weak reply.

You've been slacking off lately though. The latest **** is weak.

You should talk never having anything going yourself.

BWHAHAHAHAHAA! Dream on.

The call of the kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 1st 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I told you so

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

BDK wrote:

[...]

Wow, this is happening even faster then I imagined it would. Of course
it is to late for us middle class people. We are going to get killed
economically. We are right in the obominations sights.

From CNBC no less.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29434104

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 1st 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

Wow, this is happening even faster then I imagined it would. Of course
it is to late for us middle class people. We are going to get killed
economically. We are right in the obominations sights.

From CNBC no less.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29434104

You're citing Larry Kudlow.