Old July 29th 09, 06:32 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Default 'Impeach' & 'Deport Obama' bumper stickers HERE

On Jul 29, 11:13*am, "Billary/2009"
wrote:
On Jul 29, 12:20*pm, Iarnrod wrote:

On Jul 29, 6:36*am, "Billary/2009"
wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:21*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Jul 28, 7:14*am, " wrote: On Jul 28, 1:12*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote: What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
"Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
the one that he has made available.-

- The birthers are stupid and ignorant. *According to the 1952
- Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a
- citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,
- was an American citizen at the time of his birth.

J Feng - Oh You So . . .
Super-Liberal-Smart -versus- 'stupid and ignorant'

READ - Article Two of the United States Constitution
Legal # 1 : "Natural Born" US Citizen
Legal # 2 : Age 35 Years Oldhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constit...

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen of the United States ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native-born_citizen

* JUS SOLI Soli -wrt- Birthright Citizenshiphttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli
*.
Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
"IS" Legally Legally My Presidenthttp://groups.google.com/group/rec..radio.shortwave/msg/c6316c12b599a912

just a plain old 'organic' citizen or the world ~ RHF
*.
Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
[Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member - Dosvedanya Tovarisch]
*.

Show me some witnesses that can place the virgin Ann in Honolulu
between the time she was pregnant until Barry was one year old. *Funny
how there are NO witnesses isn't it?

Everyone saw her there, asswipe. She was at UH. The BC proves she was
there Aug. 4, 1961. She left there later. No one saw her anywhere but
there, you incredible moron.- Hide quoted text -

You claim there are witnesses who saw the virgin Ann at UH during the
time she was pregnant until Barry was one year old. Now please post
the interview link here *===

You claim she was seen elsewhere. Now please post the interview link
here ====

Gawd, you're a stupid asswipe.

Old July 29th 09, 06:34 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:21*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

Oh, and by the way, suck on this, kook:
http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/554495.html
Old July 29th 09, 07:02 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:21*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

Oh, and by the way, suck on this, kook:http://www.buffalonews.com/494/story/554495.html- Hide quoted text -

You didn't really think that I haven't already seen this bule-haired,
batty "interview" did you? Out of all the people in the world, the
Buffalo news comes up with some batty old lady that makes about a
dozen unsubstantiated and unverfiable claims. In the news and police
business that's called hearsay. Let me know when you turn up a real
set of witnesses who remember the virgin Ann from pregancy until Barry
was a year old. Make certain that the CLAIMS are verifable and
substantial okay? Make sure that you post it right here okay? ===
Old July 29th 09, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Some people in Kenya remember prego Ann, prego with the DUMBASS in her
womb.You reckon it was a normal birth, or a cesarian section thingy?,,,
somebody in Kenya knows for sure! Some of those people in Kenya were in
that room in Kenya when she gave birth to DUMBASS.
cuhulin

Old July 29th 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Here is a Gallup Poll Update for y'all.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=270648
cuhulin

Old July 30th 09, 12:42 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:21*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

Of course not; since you're a kooker in denial I just love shoving
TRUTH in your face and watching you SQUIRM!!

Too bad you got nuttin' and we got everything, asswipe! Better luck
taking on Hillary in 2016!!
Old July 30th 09, 12:51 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Billary/2009 wrote:

Show me some witnesses that can place the virgin Ann in Honolulu
between the time she was pregnant until Barry was one year old.

Doesn't make a bit of difference where he was physically born as long as
mom was a U.S. citizen -- and no one seems to be questioning that.
Old July 30th 09, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
For the sake of this discussion, even if he was physically born in Kenya
(or Timbuktu or where ever), he would be an American citizen by virtue
of his mother being a citizen -- and nobody is questioning her citizenship.

Nope, the constituion says "natural born citizen", which has been interpreted
as being on US soil. McCain was a natural born citizen because his father
was on active duty. A law was passed in the 1950's extending natural born
citizenship to the children of millitary personel on active duty.

Ted Kennedy and FDR Junior were both born in Canada, which is why they never
ran for president.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a "naturalized" citizen which means he can't run
either. Expect a constitutional ammendment to be proposed in the next 4 years.
He's a republican but is married to a Kennedy, so he may be a "unity"
candidate.

Geoff.
Old July 30th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

Ted Kennedy and FDR Junior were both born in Canada, which is why they never
ran for president.

Edward M. Kennedy was born in Boston, MA.