Old December 31st 09, 01:02 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Default Just say no to advanced scanning machines at air ports?

The following is the personal opinion of the author, who reserves the
right to republish this piece for profit, which you may read at your
own risk, without any legal liabilities to the author or anyone who
may publish or share this article (which must include this disclaimer)
for which you here by waive the ability to sue for any reason in whole
or in part in or outside of a court of law, if you do not agree, the
entire article is to be considered a work of fiction, since you
apparently want to live in an imaginary world.

Why waste the money? Just show up in a bathrobe? Hey, if we are
going to spend that kind of money, why not skip the machine, we get
inspected totally naked, by a TSA employee who is also totally naked
and must have at least two years experience as a stripper? I mean,
why not have fun with it? If you are going to have to wait four hours
to check in, what on Earth are you going to do?

Why all the talk of gloom and doom? You should make me the CEO of
American Airlines, I'll make billions!

I think Mark Stein has rubbed his ideological sense of humor on my
way of thinking now? You see what you've done Rush, now I'm having
fun again? Thanks Mark!

Happy New Year!

Old December 31st 09, 01:15 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Kind of clever huh? You could shut down all the strip clubs in the
United States and give them all jobs at the TSA? I wonder what that
acronym will then stand for? Terrible Security Associates? Hmmm,
guess I'll have to work on that one?

You realize of course you'll have to install poles at the inspection
stations? LOL.

OMG! I hope they have toilet paper on the air plane, last I heard
those evironmental retards want to ban the stuff? Can you imagine? I
better get a beer, my mind is wandering now?
Old December 31st 09, 01:24 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:
[...]

Esp since THz radiation might cause DNA damage.

--
Dirk

Old December 31st 09, 01:40 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

"Dirk Bruere at NeoPax" wrote in message
[...]

How long is it going to be before we have to fly in four point restraints in
our underware? This is bull**** by degrees. Now we can't have so much as a
blanket or pillow, let alone our laptop or anything else for at least the
last hour of the flight (on many domestic flights, this will mean not at
all, since we can't have anything before being at cruising altitude
already). They just keep punishing law abiding travelers, meanwhile, the
ones that are intent upon carnage will only figure another way around it.
This has been shown time and time again. Someone needs to do their friggin'
job and stop these yahoos BEFORE they get on the plane. This one could have
been stopped any of SEVERAL times before ever embarking! If I ever come
home, I'll take a friggin' BOAT, it's not so much more expensive anymore,
and you get your own room and don't have to eat nasty airline food (or deal
with a lack of it).

Old December 31st 09, 02:06 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Brenda Ann wrote:
[...]

If enough people do that terrorists will start sinking ships and you
will be back to body searches etc again.

--
Dirk

Old December 31st 09, 02:10 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Brenda Ann wrote:
[...]

While it may not be impossible to sink a ship, it's a damn site harder than
dropping a plane. They'd have to have something significantly larger than
they could carry on their person to get through that hull. This is not to
say, of course, that they couldn't do some damage to whatever room they
happened to be in.

Old December 31st 09, 05:17 AM posted to alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

Brenda Ann wrote:
[...]

[...]

Far better technique than converting our societies into
ever-tightening "national security" states:

1) Stop invading and occupying other people's countries or fomenting
revolution in them, and 2) stop supporting those who do; if we did
so, 90 per cent. of the hatred of the West would disappear in time.
At the same time we need to 3) take steps to prevent the invasion
and occupation of our own lands.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old December 31st 09, 07:29 AM posted to alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 at 05:17:27, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote in uk.politics.misc :

Far better technique than converting our societies into ever-tightening
"national security" states:

1) Stop invading and occupying other people's countries or fomenting
revolution in them, and 2) stop supporting those who do; if we did so,
90 per cent. of the hatred of the West would disappear in time. At the
same time we need to 3) take steps to prevent the invasion and
occupation of our own lands.

If they stopped carrying out terrorist attacks on the West, *we'd* stop
hassling *them*...
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Old December 31st 09, 08:59 AM posted to alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

wrote in uk.politics.misc :

Far better technique than converting our societies into ever-tightening
"national security" states:

1) Stop invading and occupying other people's countries or fomenting
revolution in them, and 2) stop supporting those who do; if we did so,
90 per cent. of the hatred of the West would disappear in time. At the
same time we need to 3) take steps to prevent the invasion and
occupation of our own lands.

If they stopped carrying out terrorist attacks on the West, *we'd* stop
hassling *them*...
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham

Chicken and the egg......
America has long tried to change the world into it's own vision. The
UK has been its Poodle, certainly since Thatchers time, and probably
before.The 'Special relationship' IMHO is something which exists only
in the minds of some British politicians.
I do feel however, that the time has come for 'profiling' at airport
security. The Authorities know who is a 'probable, and who certainly
isn't, based on the intelligence information which they possess - why
aren't they using it?
Old December 31st 09, 09:02 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave,uk.politics.misc

"Editor RadioTalkingPoints" wrote
in message
The following is the personal opinion of the author,

Good, you are legally responsible for the message.

who reserves the
right to republish this piece for profit,

I doubt anyone would pay you, but I do not give permission
for you to republish anythinh I type for profit or gain.

which you may read at your
own risk,

Why, will my cat explode?

without any legal liabilities to the author

You said above you were responsible for the post, so that
includes legally.

or anyone who
may publish or share this article

At that point they would be jointly liable for the message.

(which must include this disclaimer)

Which disclaimer?

for which you here by waive the ability to sue for any reason in whole
or in part in or outside of a court of law,

You are legally responsible for what you post, if you do not agree
or recognise this point, do not post.

if you do not agree, the
entire article is to be considered a work of fiction,

It can't be as you are legally responsible for your message.

since you
apparently want to live in an imaginary world.

Are you talking about yourself? What you are displaying is
a classic symptom of mental illness.

Why waste the money? Just show up in a bathrobe? Hey, if we are
going to spend that kind of money, why not skip the machine, we get
inspected totally naked, by a TSA employee who is also totally naked
and must have at least two years experience as a stripper? I mean,
why not have fun with it? If you are going to have to wait four hours
to check in, what on Earth are you going to do?

Why all the talk of gloom and doom? You should make me the CEO of
American Airlines, I'll make billions!

I think Mark Stein has rubbed his ideological sense of humor on my
way of thinking now? You see what you've done Rush, now I'm having
fun again? Thanks Mark!

Happy New Year!

What a boring pointless message you posted. Why spam newsgroups?