Old July 2nd 10, 05:45 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Gregg called us...

Won't help you a bit. We are the Distinguished Troll Society and we are
here to destroy your group! Period.

We a
Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

and we are proud!
Old July 2nd 10, 07:21 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Let the Maps of War be Drawn!

Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

Won't help you a bit. We are the Distinguished Troll Society and we are
here to destroy your group! Period.

That's just sad.
Old July 2nd 10, 07:37 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/07/2010 4:21 PM, Chilla wrote:
Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

Won't help you a bit. We are the Distinguished Troll Society and we are
here to destroy your group! Period.

That's just sad.

I'd have said "Mad"!

Their behaviour goes beyond way sad.

In the real world, they'd be locked up in padded rooms!

Their history shows that, once they infest a newsgroup, they never
leave. They may preach that they will leave once the object of their
desire leaves but, in reality, they then begin to target other denizens
of their infected newsgroups. Any excuse to hang around and harass posters.

Krypsis

Old July 2nd 10, 09:13 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

Won't help you a bit. We are the Distinguished Troll Society and we are
here to destroy your group! Period.

That's just sad.

I'd have said "Mad"!

Their behaviour goes beyond way sad.

In the real world, they'd be locked up in padded rooms!

Their history shows that, once they infest a newsgroup, they never
leave. They may preach that they will leave once the object of their
desire leaves but, in reality, they then begin to target other denizens
of their infected newsgroups. Any excuse to hang around and harass posters.

Krypsis

I don't get it at all. It doesn't make sense.

I asked what Kramer had done to him personally, but he never answered.

In the list that he wrote, he complained that Kramer said he
knew where the elephants lie down. So what? Everybody knows where
elephant lie down! If these guys thought it was some sort of secret the
joke is really on them. It must make them look awfully dumb to other
people reading it.

He said he didn't like it that Kramer kept track of how long he has
stopped smoking. Huh? So what? There are newsgroups where EVERYBODY
keeps track of how long they don't smoke. Or drink. Or bite their nails.
Or over-eat and under-eat. So what? I think it's a great idea if it
helps them correct habits that they don't want.

He didn't like the clothing that Kramer wore? Please tell me that this
is all a joke because if it isn't, these guys are pretty crazy and could
be dangerous. They are like stalkers.

David

Old July 2nd 10, 12:46 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 2, 8:13*pm, David wrote:

I don't get it at all. It doesn't make sense.

****** No, it's way above your head Dopey, stick to masturbation
you'll enjoy yourself more.

*GRIN*

Old July 2nd 10, 12:59 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

"Kombat" wrote:
snip

I don't get it at all. It doesn't make sense.

I asked what Kramer had done to him personally, but he never answered.

In the list that he wrote, he complained that Kramer said he
knew where the elephants lie down. So what? Everybody knows where elephant
lie down! If these guys thought it was some sort of secret the joke is
really on them. It must make them look awfully dumb to other people
reading it.

He said he didn't like it that Kramer kept track of how long he has
stopped smoking. Huh? So what? There are newsgroups where EVERYBODY keeps
track of how long they don't smoke. Or drink. Or bite their nails. Or
over-eat and under-eat. So what? I think it's a great idea if it helps
them correct habits that they don't want.

He didn't like the clothing that Kramer wore? Please tell me that this is
all a joke

**Hi Steve! )

You're right about this all being a joke, and just in case you've forgotten,
the joke is YOU. :-)

And just to remind you, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing *AT*
you. *grin*

--
"If you want to make fun of me, that's fine. I'm here to deal with it. If
you wish to call me names, that's your prerogative, and causes no harm to

Old July 2nd 10, 04:10 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

[...]

They are frequently exactly like "stalkers" - minus the guts to ever
actually approach someone in person.

The number that will do that is quite small - both in percentages and
in actual numbers. Sadly, it is this small and hard to "seperate from
the chaff" number that really ARE dangerous.
Old July 2nd 10, 11:36 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 3, 7:46*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Hey Grey, get your facts straight

****** Hey Fred, check the headers. Kombats sockies are back but he's
taken to using our ID's in an attempt to cause trouble.

Typical of the old fool.

Old July 3rd 10, 02:17 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 2, 3:36*pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Jul 3, 7:46*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Hey Grey, get your facts straight

****** Hey Fred, check the headers. Kombats sockies are back but he's
taken to using our ID's in an attempt to cause trouble.

Typical of the old fool.

***Lol Larb, he started last week in a fit of rage and I've been
changing many of the posts back to their original header...He's trying
to spoof the entire Troll Society and the twit can't even copy a
posting style correctly...No wonder his Snapper and Snorkle biz went t
%ts up...With attention to detail like that its a wonder the old fart
can take a sh%t in the morning...But we're happy to have you back
Pinkie, is Howard with you too...?...:-)
Old July 3rd 10, 03:02 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Discoveries! Very Interesting! #3

I decided to do an ISP search before I went any further. Interestingly
enough three of the troll IPs originate in the area of Belleview,
Washington. That is the home area of Scott Koplin and K.Michael Young.

Again using the Advanced search function of Google, I began looking up
the names of the people listed in another post, again removing posts
made by these trolls from the search results.

Quite a few hits for David Leonard Arthur. Twice convicted of child
sexual abuse in Australia, page one on Australia's Sex Offender's list.

Several hits about Scott Koplin. Besides being a drain on the state and
chronically unemployed, he started his own business making some scuba
related item but the business went belly up. I guess he got fired from
his own business too.

Plenty of hits about Robert Johnson. It looks as if he was pretty much
run out of business on a rail by the local business people in Chiang
Mai, his business selling for next to nothing. He had to be physically
removed from a meeting of the 'Chiang Mai Expats Club' when he
threatened the lives of its members.

Not too much about Young, other than some comments made about him when
he tried claiming knowledge of Micronesian cultural norms and got it
completely wrong. I guess he was laughed out of the groups. There are 6
different listings for Michael Young in the Belleview, Washington area,
but this being a weekend, I figure I'd wait until Monday to try calling.
Skype makes it just about free, so why not?

Very little on Timothy Willis. I can find one who is listed as a teacher
in a Japanese University, which according to some Usenet posts is where
he is, but