Old August 6th 10, 01:19 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Kramer, still too scared to post under his own name.

On 6/08/2010 9:40 PM, Anonymouse wrote:
On 8/6/2010 7:40 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 6, 6:11 pm, wrote:
On 8/6/2010 2:05 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Why don't you start using your own name?

I'm sure if he were here, he would.

**********Tell you what, you stop pretending to be this silly fool
Anonymouse
and post under your real name (we all know it's you Steve) and I ll
post the evidence you require.

How many times has Larbgai used THIS lie?

I wonder why larbguts doesn't post under HIS real name? Doesn't he get
the irony in his statements? We all KNOW he is David Leonard Arthur, the
twice convicted pedophile...

Krypsis

Old August 6th 10, 01:22 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Aug 6, 6:11 pm, wrote:
On 8/6/2010 2:05 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

Why don't you start using your own name?

I'm sure if he were here, he would.

**********Tell you what, you stop pretending to be this silly fool
Anonymouse
and post under your real name (we all know it's you Steve) and I ll
post the evidence you require.

How many times has Larbgai used THIS lie?

I wonder why larbguts doesn't post under HIS real name? Doesn't he get
the irony in his statements? We all KNOW he is David Leonard Arthur, the
twice convicted pedophile...

Krypsis

Say Hey Stevie:

Perhaps Larb Gais real name is Patrick Trader. Tinkle a bell or two?

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 6th 10, 11:38 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Another Larbgai lie. Surprised? Nah.

On Aug 7, 2:24*am, Anonymouse wrote:

******* Prove it Steve.

You just did, fool. Unfortunately you are too stupid to realize it.

**********Tell you what, you stop pretending to be this silly fool
Anonymouse
and post under your real name (we all know it's you Steve) and I ll
post the evidence you require.

Two can play at the photo game can't they Steve, and I must admit you
were a bit shy when my camera came out.

Ashamed of the office decor???

I should think so, it was cheap and shoddy much like your
photography.

Old August 11th 10, 12:44 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Dear Felicity.................

Say Hey:

Stevie has-been yes. Also Stevie use-to-be. Poor ole sot is deeply
bitter because of his failed Photo Envision business here in Chiang
Mai. He verbally and verhemently attacks anyone and everyone who
critizes him. Sadly he had to return to J-pan teaching English.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Kramer is a nobody and a has-been but still you people regularly pop
up and post all these wonderful things about him.
The strange part of that is that they all sound exactly the same.

I wonder..........................

*GRIN*

Old August 11th 10, 02:19 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 11/08/2010 10:31 PM, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:
On Aug 11, 9:44 pm, Cheesy wrote:
Say Hey:

Stevie has-been yes. Also Stevie use-to-be. Poor ole sot is deeply
bitter because of his failed Photo Envision business here in Chiang
Mai. He verbally and verhemently attacks anyone and everyone who
critizes him. Sadly he had to return to J-pan teaching English.

Bob YOU are the only one here who would know anything about a failed
business! Add failed marriage to that too. You epitomize the word
failure.

Felicity Warbrooke

yes, too bad his wife was so ****ed off about Bob crippling her business
so she turfed him out of the business and his home! Only got his dawgs
for company now! You'll note even they are strays he picks up off the
street. he must be getting close to the point where the citizenry of
Chiang Mai will stone him as he walks down the street!

Krypsis

Old August 11th 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 11/08/2010 9:44 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
Say Hey:

Stevie has-been yes. Also Stevie use-to-be. Poor ole sot is deeply
bitter because of his failed Photo Envision business here in Chiang
Mai. He verbally and verhemently attacks anyone and everyone who
critizes him. Sadly he had to return to J-pan teaching English.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

Kramer voluntarily closed up shop in Chiang mai and he has other options!

You, on the other hand, were forced to sell up your wife's business
because YOU screwed it up for her. That's why she left you!! You don't
have any options Bob. You're stuck in Chiang Mai because you can't
afford to live anywhere else. The ONLY option you have is to hide behind
your walls with your alarms, searchlights and guard dogs and get drunk.
If that's living the good life Bob, you can have it!

Krypsis

Old August 11th 10, 02:35 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 11, 9:44 pm, Cheesy wrote:
[...]

I think he reached that point quite some time ago. He's never to be seen
on the streets of Chiang Mai. Scuttles from his truck into the liquor
shop and back... Probably has dark tinted windows in the truck too...
Old August 11th 10, 02:38 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 8/11/2010 10:25 PM, Krypsis wrote:
[...]

Don't be so hard on Johnson, Krypsis. He has Larbgai and nurk_fred as
friends. It's just unfortunate that they only exist as pixels on a
computer screen and not in real life for Robert. His only friend in real
life is his bottle. The dogs only stay because they get fed. We can only
hope that they get enough food so they don't have to eat what his
neighbors throw over the walls. Animals shouldn't have to suffer for
Johnson's sins.
Old August 11th 10, 03:00 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.scuba

On 11/08/2010 11:51 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
On Aug 11, 7:31 pm, Felicity wrote:
On Aug 11, 9:44 pm, Cheesy wrote:

Say Hey:

Stevie has-been yes. Also Stevie use-to-be. Poor ole sot is deeply
bitter because of his failed Photo Envision business here in Chiang
Mai. He verbally and verhemently attacks anyone and everyone who
critizes him. Sadly he had to return to J-pan teaching English.

Bob YOU are the only one here who would know anything about a failed
business! Add failed marriage to that too. You epitomize the word
failure.

Felicity Warbrooke

Say Hey Feces:

Succes is to CMPK as Failure is to Photo Envisions

5555 Yee-Haw !!

If CMPK is NOW successful, it is only because YOU aren't involved in it
any more, having been forced to sell it at a loss! Anyone with half a
brain could make a success of it but you don't even have that much! No
wonder you drove the business into the ground!

You have investments? I daresay they would be about as successful as
CMPK was when you were running it. . .

Krypsis

Old August 11th 10, 03:01 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Aug 11, 9:44 pm, Cheesy wrote:
[...]

shop and back... Probably has dark tinted windows in the truck too...- Hide quoted text -

Say Hey Stevie:

The Toyota Hilux is used for hauling my beer, and wine bottles to the
dump. We have a Toyota Yaris to drive around in. My wife does the
driving as I'm usually three sheets to the wind. If you know what I
mean. They took away my drivers license several years ago. I never did
learn the ole adage about drinking and driving.

BTW - SET/MAI closed higher today. All signs of a good bull run. Keep
in mind Stevie, "Investing is where you find a few great companies and
then sit on your ass" -- Charlie Munger (Warren Buffet's sidekick)

5555 Yee-Haw !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!

why does steve make asine lies and then deny them [email protected] Policy 0 January 7th 06 08:40 AM
steve make joke about rape [email protected] Policy 0 December 22nd 05 09:02 PM
YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS! Stereophile22 Shortwave 0 September 6th 04 02:29 AM
How to get 1278 in KISS DoDo Digital 4 April 21st 04 01:23 AM
How to get 1278 in KISS DoDo Digital 0 April 20th 04 07:56 PM